Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 Cs-wh-88x31

Mercy Pack : Territory

Go down 
+23
Saba
Faolan
Beast
Rouge
Whisper
Neus
MoonFire
Midnight_Storm
Chancer
Relic
Solstice
Shivva
Coby
Demence
Sonny
Kiara
Lyynn
Echo
Witt
Kennya
Kole
Azreal
Kipxin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

Mercs : 4627

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: ...

Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Whisper wrote:
Whisper allowed her ears to swivel, but kept her nose strait on target, deer, she heard Lyynn bound after her and kept her strides steady, as she followed her nose to the site of the deer, and stopped suddenly, the deer where literally right in front of her and they were grazing peacefully, unfornuantly Whisper went for small game knowing that larger game would be harder to catch for a lone wolf and being constantly on the run could not bury it for later, she paused waiting to see if Lyynn would arrive to offer guidence. As she did she tested the air, they were downwind of the deer and the rain had stopped, but she almost jerked silently as she caught the smell of two unfamiliar wolves and thought, were they of the pack and lifted her maw to the air breathing it in, she caught they were not from this pack, and her first instinct was to go towards them and see if they were friendly or not and see if they were on the pack territory or not, but remained stationary as she waited for Lyynn, if the wolves tried to move in on their hunt obviously something would have to be done, but as long as they kept their distance she wanted to avoid interaction, she needed to settle into this life her that the alpha had given her and she couldn't afford distractions, besides why would these wolves interest her? And whisper ignored it, but decided to mention it to Lyynn and ask her opinion.
Wolves Mentioned:: none
Wolves Addressed::
Lyynn

© Kipxin
Back to top Go down
http://wolf-rpg-real.freeforums.net/
Saba
Hunter
Saba

Mercs : 3940

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: none

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:21 am

As the wind changed its direction, Saba caught a scent of a few wolves. But one of them was different. Saba was warmly suprised. She has met a wolf-dog hybrid only a few times. Wondering if its a member of the pack she heard about, she stood up, looked at the tree the for the last time and then, quickly, followed the scent. As she was getting closer, her heart started beating a little bit faster. She was always interested in wolf-dog hybrids. For a moment, she lost the scent. Disappointed, she turn around to go back, but the wind blew in her direction again and brought the smell of the wolf-dog to her. In a few seconds, she turned around and started running before she could lose the scent again. A moment later, she knew that she was much closer so she slowed up. She walked slowly, a little bit too slow. Maybe she was hesitating, but she wasn't sure if that's it. She had a weird feeling in her chest. She was afraid that, if she's not good enough, the pack won't accept her. Reminding herself that this wolf maybe isn't a part of the pack, she calmed down and continued a little bit faster forward. Sonn she arrived close enough to see the wolf-dog. The brute had redish brown, golden brown and white fur with black Siberian husky markings and white legs. Saba just bowed looking at him, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Faolan
Scout
Faolan

Mercs : 3953

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: not interested at the moment

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:26 am

Faolan stood and looked at the white wolf surprised. He never thought that another wolf would come up to him, let alone bow to him! He smelled the air, she was the only one he could smell that was near by. Faolan looked at her and took a step back, "Who are you?" he asked uneasy. He wasn't sure if she was friendly or aggressive. He watched her as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.ca
Saba
Hunter
Saba

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:10 am

(she didn't bow to him lol...erg..my grammar, doesn't matter xD)
As the wolf-dog saw her, Saba left the hiding place and stepped forward. "I am Saba. Who are you?" She had thousands of other question she wanted to ask him. For example, where does he come from, is he a member of the pack? But she shut her moth instead. She didn't know how many questions is she allowed to ask, plus she didn't want to act too curious. She was standing stiff with her muscles tense. She was worrying too much what do others think about her. But that's only because she didn't want to be a loner anymore. She sometimes likes being alone, but wolves survive hard on their own. It's mostly better to have a pack on your side.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:56 am

As whisper waited for Lyynn to catch up she carefully tried to follow the new wolves scent, as the wind blew stronger she was able to divine that there was one female, and one male which brought thousands of new questions to mind, but she continued they were currently together (physically) as far as she could tell, but the wind made everything blurry. Whisper was curious, but she had wanted to hunt with Lyynn, she waited, but soon grew tired of that, the deer would move soon, or catch the new wolves scent and be scared away, they would have to move quickly to separate one from the herd then make sure it was a weak target as a young healthy target would be extremely difficult to catch, and even if they did corner it, it would be almost impossible to kill with just two wolves. Whisper sighed she couldn't do two things at once, to relieve her tension she padded silently over to a tree and lay down, her coat was almost dry. As she lay there though she thought and that was painful to do, and when she tried to distract herself she just felt the pain in here stomach as it cried for her to just chase the deer, and possibly bring one down, but she ignored it as she waited for something to happen, the two wolves were still off territory so she didn't need to worry about them and Lyynn was still catching up. whisper sighed as she lay there ears perked and still scenting the air, not the peaceful doze in the shade she always wanted to enjoy, but better than standing in a gale.
Wolves Mentioned:: Saba, Faolin, Lyynn

© Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Faolan
Scout
Faolan

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:23 pm

(oops)
Faolan looked at saba curious. She seemed friendly enough, not like the wolves he knew back at home. He took a step towards her and sat down. "hello. I am Faolan." he looked at her for a few seconds. He could hear critters running around the forest making sounds. Another wolf scent caught his attention, maybe two. He looked back at Saba. "are you apart of the pack that lives around here?" he asked hoping she was.
Back to top Go down
Saba
Hunter
Saba

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:01 pm

As Faolan sat down, Saba did too, now a little bit more relaxed. " No, I'm not. In fact, I was hoping you were..." She realized hope in brute's eyes when he asked that question so she quickly added: " But I heard that there is a pack somewhere around here. And I also heard that they are really nice". Then she smilied friendily not sure what else to do. She caught the scent of two other wolves which were now closer to them. "Do you smell that?" she asked, believing he does. "Maybe we should check if those wolves are a part of the pack? I mean, what's the worst that could happen?". She asked Faolan that question, but as soon as she did it, she started thinking about it. Seriously, they don't want to harm anyone, they are just looking for a pack that they could join. She isn't supposed to worry about anything. The only problem was that she was. She was so nervous, her heart was beating a little bit faster than usually. She tried to concentrate on the wolf-dog in front of her waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lyynn
Hunter
Lyynn

Mercs : 4249

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: She ruined it all.

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Lyynn wrote:

With heavy breaths and tongue hanging from the side of her mouth, Lyynn came trotting up to Whisper as she lay beneath a tree. She crept up to the tree line revealing a small heard of deer. She sent a glance over to Whisper signaling her to come over. First she scanned their surroundings looking for any other predators that might be lurking around. She carefully studied each individual deer, looking for a weak, young, or sick one that would easily be taken down with just the two of them. Lyynn leaned over speaking quietly to Whisper in a hushed voice.

"Now, don't just look at the deer, study them. Do you see any that would be easy to catch?"

She spoke to Whisper while still investigating the heard, watching the way each one moved and where they were within the small group. Her nose twitched busily, when she caught the scent of the two wolves once again. They seemed close, but not necessarily within the territory boundries. She sniffed again, one of them smelled, different. The odd smell pulled her from her concentration on the hunt. Lyynn blinked her eyes a couple times refoucusing her mind in on the deer. She could always go check out the new wolves after she finished eating.

"Do you see one in particular that you want to go after?"

Wolves Addressed: Whisper
Wolves Mentioned: Whisper, Saba, Faolan

© Kipxin

Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:46 pm

The askance glance Lyynn sent in the direction of the wolves, and Whisper knew that Lyynn had decided not to bother right now, and as she concentrated trying to find the one to bring down Lyynn coached her on how to pick and the sickly smell also reached her nose, she lifter her maw to the air to catch more and then had an idea, if they could get the deer moving it might provide the opportunity to pick the weak one, but quickly discarded it, they probably couldn't run fast enough to catch one and tried to catch the scent again, it seemed to becoming more from one side than the other, she narrowed her gaze as she looked around that area, with two deer. One of them caught her eye as she saw that its coat looked slightly duller, it might just be the way the light hid her eyes or the hunger in her stomach but she thrust her nose over to the direction of that particular deer and whispered quietly into Lyynn's ear, "the one farthest from us, but we might have to reposition. What do you think?" whisper was again slightly unsure of herself and looked to Lyynn for guidance.  Turbulant thoughts rushed through Whisper's head as she continued to track the new wolves by her scent.

Wolves Mentioned::Saba, faolin
Lyynn

© Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Faolan
Scout
Faolan

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:29 am

Faolan looked at saba, a little sad she wasn't from the pack. But he was happy that she was friendly. He looked at her for a few seconds after she asked him and thought about it. surely the wolves wont be too angry if they go in the territory, after all Saba did say that they were friendly. He looked back at her, "okay, whats the worst that could happen?" He sniffed the air smelling a few wolves near by, He looked at Saba to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Whisper was still awaiting Lyynn's response when suddenly she tensed, the new wolves had moved onto the territory, Whisper sighed, now someone HAD to go meet them, she looked at Lyynn trying to read her face to see is the white wolf had noticed then she thought, was she even allowed to meet new wolves ar the border, but quickly discarded the thought if they were on pack territory she could go over there, her stomach growled un protest, but Whisper turned to Lyynn and said queitly " i think some wolves have just crossed the border, i'm going to go check it out." Whisper paused wondering where Lyynn's thoughts were it might not be a good idea just to leave her if she was feeling lonely, but if she needed some time to herself this might just be the perfect oppritunity.
Back to top Go down
Saba
Hunter
Saba

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Saba was sniffing the air as they were getting closer. She was nevous and unsure about everything that was going on, but she kept walking forward. The wind and the sunlight were the only things that were calming her down. She couldn't think about aynthing though. She was focused on her senses while checking their surroundings. Her muscles were tesne again this time ready for everything. All of a sudden, she heard footsteps coming from their right side...
Back to top Go down
Faolan
Scout
Faolan

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Faolan was nervous about finally meeting a real member from the pack, but at the same time he was alittle scared. He didn't know if they were friendly. Maybe saba was wrong and they wernt. Faolan was unsure but his ears perked up when he also heared the footsteps comeing, he narrowed his eyes trying to see the wolf that was nearing them. The wolf's scent was strong, which meaned it was real close now.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Whisper tensed, the new wolves were only a few trees away and they were now obviously advancing on them, whisper wondered if they came to mess up the hunt, but paused she could eisily walk over there and warn them off. Whisper paused and glanced at Lyynn, then she padded over still in sight of Lyynn and spoke not caring if the deer heard, even though they would not the wind, she paused trying to sound intimidating " what do you want here in mercy pack territory" but her voice just droned on emotionless and even. Whisper hoped someone would come take the situation in hand, she felt lost, and suddenly felt regret, she should have waited, or asked Lyynn, but she could not just come up to these wolves. Whisper couldn't chase them away or welcome them into the pack and as she stood there none of her internal conflict showed as her stomach twisted into a knot not just from hunger.
Back to top Go down
Faolan
Scout
Faolan

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:03 am

Faolan's ears perked up when he heared the wolf speak. He took a few steps back and looked over at Saba, not knowing what to say. He didn't know if he should answer, or just walk away. Was this wolf friendly? should he say something? Faolan shook his head and took a few more steps backwards then sat down and waited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:24 am

As whisper waited in her customary fashion expressionless and tense she paused, and remembered that wolves here were more friendly she sighed ineardly it wasn't like she was unfriendly just she didn't be friendly to everybody and paused. Whusper watched ascthe wolf neevously looked at her and then she thought it best to continue in a less threatening manner abd paused trying to figure out exactly what to say finally deciding on " I'm sorry I meant to say welcome to Mercy pack territory I am not the alpha here, the alpha's name is kipxin, i am Whisper." She paused thinking that was it but remembered ine more thing " what are your names?" She asked but still in her toneless monotone then she remembered to be friendly and gave a wisp of a smile and slightly wagged her tail, before noticing the wolf dog hybrid and srudying him along with the female behind him just from old habits, but she knew that if she didn't hunt soon she would be useless. But she pushed the ache insude her away and continued to meet the new wolves gazes not challengingly but meeting them awaiting a response.
(Ooc sorry my posts have been short using a phone)
Back to top Go down
Faolan
Scout
Faolan

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:33 am

(same, my posts will be longer when I get home to my computer)

Faolan looked at Whisper. She seemed friendly enough. He shrugged then looked back, "I am Faolan and this" he said looking back at Saba, "is Saba". Faolan didn't wanna sound too exited since he had finally found more wolves so that is all that he said. He looked over at Saba with an excited grin on his face. He sat up straight and his tail began to wag.
Back to top Go down
Lyynn
Hunter
Lyynn

Mercs : 4249

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: She ruined it all.

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Lyynn wrote:

When Whisper trotted off to investigate the new wolves Lyynn glanced over at the hypnatizing deer one last time. Her stomach growled in protest but she stepped away slowly making her way over to Whsiper and the other wolves. She walked through the brush and studied the wolves carefully. She nodded at Whisper and sat down beside her.

"I'm sorry I meant to say welcome to Mercy pack territory I am not the alpha here, the alpha's name is kipxin, i am Whisper...what are your names?"
"I am Faolan and this," he said looking back at Saba, "is Saba."

She looked over Faolan, so he was the strange smelling wolf. Her eyes traveled over his exotic markings, she couldn't help staring at them but smiled once she realized she was being wierd. Lyynn had never seen a wolf like this one, she wondered where he came from. She then glanced over at the quieter female, she had long white fur similar to her own. She hoped that Kole, Kip or Azre...maybe jsut Kole or Kip came along soon. She didn't know exactly what to do in this situation but Whisper was handling it rather well. She saw Faolan's excitement and her own worries subsided, she thought then that she should probably introduce herself.

"I'm Lyynn, and I see that you have met Whisper. What are you doing here?"

She spoke to the two wolves in a friendly tone, it would be nice if they were to join. There was alot of activity in the territory recently but the pack could use all the members.

Wolves Addressed: Faolan, Saba
Wolves Mentioned: Whisper, Faolan, Saba

© Kipxin

Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:14 pm

The wolf introduced himself and the other wolf, were they mates? Whisper wondered, it was autumn so wolves would be looking for them and both seemed friendly, but she pushed aside her thoughts trying to concentrate on them, obviously they were friendly, but did they want to join, she could take them to the alpha but she would have to leave Lyynn and that just was not the thing that she came here to do, and puased she couldn't just let them roam the territory to find the alpha, but she couldn't just leave them here on territory, she couldn't the protests swam in her mind like the leaves falling from the trees above before she stopped herself quit being so negative think of what you CAN do she said to herself though her face remained expressionless she hoped somewolf would intervene to invite them to the pack, but knew that only alphas and betas would do that, she sighed she would have to leave Lyynn to hunt for herself so that she could find kole or azreal, even though she respected Kipxin she was still slightly nervous the wolf seemed to emanate something she did not understand it might have been power, whisper had not seen many alphas allow you to study them or try to figure them out, mostly they just chased you away, from the beginning she had sensed something different about Kipxin but she just couldn't figure it out and was slightly nervous at approaching her with a request right after she joined, she lifter her head to the air and hoped the wind wouldn't change so she could scent out more wolves and the deer would not move, she was in no mood to go see Azreal, but she didn't know Kole's scent well enough to track him, she would have to go back tot he clearing and then try to trace based on who was in what position at the time and track from there, but that would take too long and the rain would have washed away their scent, she sighed again, this gloomy weather seemed to be consuming her and eating away at her, but she forced herself to look at the new wolves and say in an attempt at a friendly voice "I do not know where the alpha is, but we can go look for her if you wish to join the pack" she paused considering her words "or if you wish to hunt here. There are also two betas Azreal and Kole" she, didn't want Azreal or Kole to come up as a surprise to somowolf, and was increasingly glad when Lyynn intervened by introducing herself, something to ease the tension. she waited for the response of either.
Back to top Go down
Saba
Hunter
Saba

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:50 pm

(sorry i didn't post so long, i wasn't allowed to go on the computer for a while)
Saba didn't know what to say at first. She was confused, nervous and excited in the same time. But when Faolan introduced her, she calmed down. The friendly looks and smiles of the wolves also helped. After that she tried to concentrate on the conversation. Her look was glancing over the wolves in the meantime. "Well, we are here to join, if that's not a problem.", she finally said when Whisper suggested them to find the alpha. She was nervous, but remembered the grin on Faolan's face he had not even a few minutes ago. She knew they were both excited to join, but also worried, she wasn't alone in this...
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Whisper paused and though it did not show on her placid features slightly surprised that the female had answered she had been relitively silent and when Saba made the decision to go find the alpha she wondered just how much she and the wolf with her were in sync, but she paid it no heed as she spoke carefully " I do not know where any wolves that can accept you are" but silently remembered Azreal, she knew where the clearing and she might be able to find him by finding prey, but bringing Lyynn along on that expedition was something she would not do then sighed as her stomach twisted painfully and reprimanded her sharply but pushed though she would have to go back and confront the alpha, finally she spoke again her voice slightly weary but her face betraying no emotion as nervousness bit away at her insides " Follow me" then before waiting for an answer Whisper loped with easy grace through the forest to the clearing where she hoped to find kipxin, kole, beast, and rouge still waiting as she patiently waited for the new recruits wondering if they were following her and if Lyynn would. This sure was a busy and interesting pack she had found, but strangely it did not feel a moments displeasure at not moving on
Back to top Go down
Bain
Healer
Bain

Mercs : 3938

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Bain wandered through the forest, takeing carefull steps so he didn't fall off some cliff somewhere. He kept muttering " Cobwebs, need cobwebs..." as he walked along. His shoulder was bleeding, well it was last time he checked, he couldn't exactly see it since he was blind. His appearance never gave that away though, the only thing was his carefull steps and the way his eyes darted around...his unforgiveing eyes of ocean blue. These eyes had almost gotten him killed, they weren't clouded over because he was born blind, so he recieved no mercy in a fight against rivals that didn't know he couldn't see them. During the middle of his thoughts he walked into a thorn bush, scrapeing his muzzle. He winced in pain then backed out of them. This journey was proveing difficult, and he would more than likely get himself killed if he didn't find other wolves soon.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:54 pm

As whisper waited her hunger tore at her insides and she thought to catch a quick snack and be able to ease the pain, the sweet tang of blood was welcome and she approached cautiously finding her prey when she started to balk, as she realized that she had tracked a wolf, she paused and sighed, this wolf was on territory so she showed herself from the bramble her red coat no longer fading into the background as she spoke cautiously, nothing showing her her hazel eyes void of emotion for a while "Welcome to Mercy pack territory, what do you seek?" Whisper paused thinking that that was friendly enough, before she noticed how wounded he was, a shoulder wound and she was absolutely dreadful at healing, this wolf would need to be healed and that would take a while, she wondered how mercy pack members would react, here she wavered, she didn't think that this wolf needed healing badly but she knew that weakness in the wild would not be tolerated, and paused again before speaking "Are you hurt?" knowing the answer as yes she again spoke with more certainty " What do you need to help it?" then cautiously awaited the wolf's response. The dreary weather seemed to lengthen the tension, and she sighed as the rain pelted down on her from above, even though she was warm the oppressive humidity was dampening her spirits along with everything else, but a welcome chill came unexpectedly when breeze finally found its way into her pelt.
(ooc it is raining and there is a wind)
Back to top Go down
Bain
Healer
Bain

Mercs : 3938

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:06 am

Bain jumped as he heard a wolf's voice, he turned around, his gaze steady as he sat on the cool grass. "My name is Bain and I seek a place of refuge.." he said  until hearing the voice again and noticeing that he was faceing the wrong way, then he turned a little more and said "I'm not to bad, I just need some cobwebs to stop the bleeding..." His eyes were off focus, he had no reason to pretend to use his eyes when he couldn't see out of them. He put his eyes back into focus, remembering what the last pack had done to him because of his eyes...your just a waste of prey they had said before slashing the scar on his shoulder back open. Bain flicked his ear and waited for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:14 am

Whisper paused as the wolf's gaze drifted she had never seen a blind wolf, but this was not a time to be curious as she stepped towards him, supposedly these wolves had heighted senses, yet she did not find anything peculuiar about this wolf, she paused as he introduced himself, and almost laughed when he said a place of refuge, even in a place of peace refuge for the wolf was impossible to find in any place but death, but she refrained from laughing as he stated his needs, before saying, warmly trying to be friendly but probably failing miserably she thought to herself, she had no need to be friendly, you had to fight for what you needed and then she noticed his form and thinking of her own stomach more than his she made an offer " you can find cobwebs and I will go hunt ok?" She probably could not trust him, just another wolf trying for mercy but she decided that if she could leave him alone to see if he dropped his act then she could watch him, she had already observed that he did was not focused and he was probably light headed from loss of blood, but she bounded off into the forest disspapearing for an instant to make him think her really gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercy Pack : Territory
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next