Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 Cs-wh-88x31

Mercy Pack : Territory

Go down 
+23
Saba
Faolan
Beast
Rouge
Whisper
Neus
MoonFire
Midnight_Storm
Chancer
Relic
Solstice
Shivva
Coby
Demence
Sonny
Kiara
Lyynn
Echo
Witt
Kennya
Kole
Azreal
Kipxin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast
Guardian
Beast

Mercs : 4007

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Rouge.

Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Beast walked beside Rouge, ears perked forward and eyes alert. It was a habit of his to be watchful, as he usually had to travel through places that held many dangers. His nose twitched as he scented the air for any scents that might signal danger, yet all he got was a lungful of stinging, cold autumn air and the dull scents of pack wolves. It was a strange experience, being in pack lands without having to worry about being attacked every second. Actually being in a pack where you could rely on others being there for you. Beast had never actually been in a pack his whole life, unless you counted his parents and siblings as one. He glanced over at Rouge, a smile flickering briefly over his features. The trickling sound of water met his perked ears before his eyes caught sight of the slow moving stream, and he stopped walking and watched Rouge walk up to the stream and drink from the water. He huffed as she turned towards him and suggested that he should drink some of the water. In all truth, he wasn't very thirsty at the moment. But, just to please her, he strolled up to the stream and lapped at the water. The cool liquid rush down his throat, and he lifted his head and licked at his jaws. Beast caught sight of a dark shape darting underneath the water and he reacted with the speed of a cobra striking, paw plunging into the cold water and wrapping around the object before pulling it onto the land abruptly. The large fish flopped on the land, threatening to flop back into the water but Beast's paw held it down. Over the months he had picked up and mastered a lot of skills, one of those many skills being fish catching.

"Hungry by any chance?"

He asked with a large grin, head tilting to the side in the strange manner that he so happened to do quite frequently.

Wolves Mentioned:: Family, Rouge.
Wolves Addressed:: Rouge.

© Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

Mercs : 4627

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: ...

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Whisper inwardly nodded approval at Bain's words, they were eloquent and showed his skill yet not arrogant, and relaxed her position slightly as kipxin's form stopped tensing my a micrometer, she wanted to hurry the conversation along and go finish her hunt, but it seemed the alpha wanted her here right now and as long as it was necessary she would remain by kipxin's side, whisper paused her gaze down the side of the mountain trying to see where a wolf would hide, the wolf that she had scented earlier she sent a momentary gaze at kipxin respectfully, but still trying to catch her leader's attention, while the wolves she had met on territory did not seem hostile, except for diamond but whisper suspected that diamond's attitude was more fear and uncertainty than actual hostility, she was not too hesitant at her alpha's decision to put off meeting them but this new wolf worried her and she wondered what kipxin would do about it. Whisper's thoughts drifted as she stood and tried to contemplate what to do but in the end her neutral ways won over and she remained placidly at kipxin's side to do what her alpha required and to support her if necessary, while trust was all but foreign to whisper loyalty was not and whisper had an uncanny amount of it that she could dole out as effortlessly as her other emotions when it suited her or her situation.
Back to top Go down
http://wolf-rpg-real.freeforums.net/
Rouge
Hunter
Rouge

Mercs : 4474

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Beast

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:09 am

Code:

Rouge looked at the water as she drank. Flashes of color came through the clear water, fish were swimming in the stream. She lifted her head from the water and say Beast fight after a fish. She watched the fish flip and flop all over on land. She looked up at Beast when he put his paw on it. She heard him ask if she was hungry and wasn't sure if he was offering the fish he caught or just a general question. Even if he was was offering she wouldn't accept, she would caught her own fish. She nodded her head as she looked at Beast with a smile. "I'm going to see if I can caught one." she said in a quiet voice. She walked in the stream towards a shallow spot a few yards up the stream. Fish were easy to hunt in shallow spots as they could be easily swatted out of the water. For a small amount of time they had to be out of the water to get past the shallow part of the stream. The current would push them over but if a predator come along they were vulnerable. As she walked up the stream she watched the fish swim over, her head darting back and forth. She got to a spot that would be easy for her as she didn't have that much experience in fishing. The water ran through the space in between her toes. She saw a fish and ran up to it, she then fit it with her paw onto the land. It tried to flop back into the water but Rouge swatted it again and it went further on the shore. She then picked it up with her mouth and looked at Beast with a smile. She fish was still very much alive and slapped the side of her face as she did making her smile even bigger. She then bit down on the fish and it stopped moving. She then laid down on her stomach and began to eat her fish. She gestured with her head for Beast to come to her side. "How did I do?" she asked him in a playful way knowing that he had more experience.

Wolves Mentioned::Beast
   Wolves Addressed::
Beast

© Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

Mercs : 4580

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:23 pm

The black masked male approached and his white eyes darted in no particular direction. She was curious about this wolf, and the unknown was thrilling to her. It surprised Kipxin the boldness in which this wolf spoke.

"I'm just sightless...there's no reason to fear for your pack. I wish to join your pack, as Whisper has said, I served as a healer in my previous pack and wish to walk the same path in these lands if it's not too much to ask.."

When the wolf mentioned he was blind everything made sense. She hadn't ever met a blind wolf before, and she knew the reason. Most wolves with disabilities are killed at birth or once they are impaired because they don't benefit the pack and they have weak genetics. But this wolf is different, he's capable.

Kipxin glanced back at Whisper for a moment before looking back at Bain. It would be beneficial to the pack to have another healer at their disposal, and if worse came to worst, he could stay behind in a fight and nurse the others back to health if he is, in fact, as good as he claims to be.

Kipxin grinned towards the wolf before her and spoke clearly.

"We do need another healer around here, and if you prove to be useful you're welcome to stay. Here, I'll help you down and give you a place to sleep. Whisper, you can come too if you'd like. I seem to have forgotten to give you a tour of the territory."

Kipxin smiled at both wolves and began down the mountain.

Wolves Mentioned:: Whisper, Bain
Wolves Addressed:: Whisper, Bain

© Kipxin
Back to top Go down
https://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Whisper paused with a hesitance that barely showed on her calm features, she silently watched bain and kipxin wondering if she should go forth and hunt or if she should accompany them, before a red more scarlet than her fur appeared on her face as her stomach finally growled at her choice in foregoing a meal. Whisper paused no wolf could have heard that above the roaring winds and she could still accept the alpha's offer and curiosity urged her to accept but the hunger and common sense told her to decline with grace and dignity to avoid an awkward situation, Whisper sent a longing glance over the mountain wondering where that wolf she had scented earlier had gone but she pulled back to reality trying not to appear rude, because she had been ignoring bain and kipxin for a while when her thoughts had drifted into oblivion as most wolves would by the sight if mercy pack territory from above, curiosity to see those elegant landscapes compelled her next answer more than anything as she said in her new-found voice for the wind was still fierce " I'll come" before deciding she might want to add for politeness " it would be an honor to have you show me mercy territory" but silently added and its wolves before she made to follow her aloha wherever kipxin might take her. Despite whisper's old fears and alpha stereotypes that she had placed on kipxin the smaller female was increasing in whisper's estimation and trust from her kindness towards bain and whisper as whisper dipped her head to kipxin finally silently thinking herself " i might have a family here" but withdrew it as images of her parents came to mind as she strove to shove back her mother's soft warm tongue and fond memories of her father playing with her, they were all dead as she tried to force herself to believe that she might get back what she had lost, hime and family a hope that had strangely languished in her heart as a loner now brought to life by mercy and kipxin. Then with a lighter heart and thoughts she began to descend the
mountain with kipxin and her strides shortened to accommodate the fast decent, even with a healer it was dangerous to become wounded and when whisper reached the bottom she paused wondering who she might meet and who she might see with the curiosity that a pup might have. Whisper glanced back at the mountain wondering where kipxin or more likely bain had become backtracked, whisper silently exhaled then with a sharp intake of breath tried to find out where she was and who if anyone was there, finally content with the knowledge that she was momentarily alone she flopped down at the base of a large tree and thought about the brief time she had spent here and wondered when kipxin would arrive to show her around, she didn't like going around blindfolded, whisper's hunger had subsided a little and that left room for her to observe and enjoy her surroundings, the cold droplets that had before her trek wet and slippery now glistened in the light as the crystal like patterns fell on her red coat, and the tan was well hidden. Finally whisper's thoughts slowed and she allowed her mind to drift into the first peaceful slumber in a while, just a short nap she had assured herself before she lost the last fragments of consciousness.
Whisper entered a dreamless sleep, one filled with a dark discontent that almost made her wake, but her body remained stubbornly immobile. Whisper paused as a spark began to kindle in her brain forcing her mind awake, whisper exhaled and her body flattened out, the red wolf sat up wondering where kipxin and bain had, gone, finally whisper settled down again and stared intently wondering if she should go see if bain was having trouble getting down, the thought amused whisper so much that she began to trot towards the mountain, and had to quicken her pace toward the scent of kipxin and bain that she had left behind, with almost a grin on her face as she tried to picture bain in some comical situation.

wolves mentioned: kipxin, bain, all wolves
thoughts: when is it appropriate to insert a filler or double post?

Last edited by Whisper on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

Mercs : 4331

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:24 am

Working on a post.
Back to top Go down
Bain
Healer
Bain

Mercs : 3938

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:59 pm

Bain nodded towards the alpha "It would be an honor to serve your pack.." he took a slight pause then said "You don't have to help me down, I got myself up here, I'm sure I can get myself down without too much trouble... but I would like someone to warn me of holes and things of that nature." Bain said as he scratched behind his ear. He apprictiated her offer, but he enjoyed being independant when he could. He usually preferred doing things alone, even though he was dependent on others for food most of the time. It was true he wouldn't be able to survive without the help of others. The only reason he had lived an hour after his birth was because his father was basicly a lunitic that couldn't get it through his head that his son was blind. Bain smirked slightly as he remembered his crazy father 'he had heart..' he thought to himself silently. He peered at the start of the deccent with his sightless eyes. The bright blue color of them sticking out harshly against his black mask of fur. He started down the mountainside, stepping carefully, going down sideways for better tracktion until he got his hind paw stuck in a hole. He snapped at the non-existant thing that had bitten his paw before growling when he realized that his paw was stuck in a hole. His leg was about half submerged in mud now, he began to try and pull it out, but the mud had created a suction now and everytime he pulled his leg sank a little deeper. He sat, his whole leg stuck in the mud. He glared in no particular direction, he wasn't in the best mood now.

Addressed- Kipxin
Mentioned- ^^
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:05 am

Whisper's whisker's gave a twitch but otherwise her face was expressionless, she felt the pebbles roll down the hill after her paws hit them and felt the wind surge at her and an exhilarating emotion passed over her, finally the scent hit her, Bain's scent, she couldn't tell if Kipxin was with him, she brought the complex pattern of scents into her maw this time, no Kipxin wasn't with Bain, for a fleeting moment Whisper was surprised, who left a blind wolf to find his way down the mounting, but quickly dismissed it, silently telling herself that Bain was capable and she shouldn't question her alpha, her legs naturally flowed in the direction of his scent. Finally she reached him, but before she could make her way over to him she was hit in the face with blue eyes glaring at her and sheets of anger rolling towards her, finally Whisper was able to avert her gaze to the source of Bain's problems, her gaze roamed over the patch of land that he was sitting on, finding its way to the mud hole, whisper couldn't help it, she really should have been more careful, but it had been too long since she had laughed and it came out as a lower sound as whisper tried to mask it with a growl, which would have been more explainable, but it was identifiable as what it was none the less, suddenly the sound turned off as Whisper spoke, a sarcastic edge seeping into her usual monotone "Seems like you really got yourself into some trouble" finally the humor left Whisper almost as suddenly as it had come and she began to realize that he really couldn't get himself out and she sighed "Sorry, it" whisper cut off her excuses, instead saying "what do you want me to do to help?" Whisper paused allowing herself to shift into a slightly more comfortable position as she prepared to listen to bain then carry out the tasks that he thought would help him. Whisper carefully looked at the mud, as if it held the answer, but really her eyes just slitted and she turned to the world her thought offered her, she knew that the suction would prevent any prying, and that it would be difficult to get the paw out because of the length that it stuck in, her ears twitched irritably, there was no easy solution, why was Bain even in this mess, didn't kipxin wait for him, or at least he could have been careful, Whisper wondered if he had been born blind or if it had simply started out as a small concern until it developed, but now was not the time to ask, whisper sighed and tried for some reason to think about what her friend would do, even the picture of the russet fur and the kind expression was there, she was like a younger sister, but sometimes whisper was surprised at her unexpected bursts of wisdom, this vision wasn't of fire it almost brought joy as whisper saw her friend, and heard her soft voice filled with compassion, she was saying something to whisper, something unintelligible the voice was all that whisper heard not the words but Whisper didn't care right then, she was entranced by the vision, until it turned to fire, the panic of gasping for air only to find smoke, looking back and seeing the flames lick at fur, but even though it was horrid whisper was mesmerized by the scene, until the flames began to chase her, then she snapped back, it had only been a few minutes, but it had felt like hours, the problem again presented itself, if only they could slip something under his paw, the idea came suddenly and it stuck, whisper sat waiting for bain to respond so that she could share her idea, gazing intently at the wolf, trying to peer into his personality.
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

Mercs : 4580

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Kipxin watched as her two new friends began down the mountain, their strides shortening and their paws sliding down loose pebbles that littered the slope. She watched carefully as Bain descended, and his independent spirit intrigued her. She gazed after them and after some time she realized she had been staring motionless for some time. 

The world had been standing still, almost frozen before her eyes. She heard the whispers again, and this time they came from the trees. She felt the buzzing of energy beneath her paws, tiny threads of electric pulses traveling from tree to tree; a web of subterranean lightning. It tingled beneath her and as she allowed her body to absorb the vibrations it was as if she was an instrument and the waves of electricity played her, sending audible sound through her coarse fur to her ears. She could understand them now, and the melodic conversations intrigued her.

Her ears pricked up as she tried to make sense of the hundreds of voices ringing through her, and the more attention she paid to the noise, the more clearly she understood. These weren't conversations; the trees were singing, and they were singing to her.

"shhh....
teae-ha-kukahn eay-ku luoo-seeeay-ha-kuk
moo-jaeah ohooeen fuae-seeeaymoh
raoom-te de-raah-see lumoo-kuah
teae-ha-kukahn eay-ku luoo-seeeay-ha-kuk
hahhhh...."

The song faded as the electricity beneath her subsided. She blinked and she noticed the trees swaying and that the sun had sunk down past the treeline. She had been standing there for much longer than she expected and she rushed down the mountain after Whisper and Bain.

She was galloping so quickly she almost sprinted past the two trying to pull Bain from the mud. Sliding to a stop, she trotted over to the two. Unsure where to begin or how to form an excuse, she blankly apologized, with remorse on her face, and began to try and assist Whisper in pulling Bain from the trouble he had gotten himself into. 

Wolves Mentioned:: Bain, Whisper
Wolves Addressed:: Bain, Whisper

© Kipxin
Back to top Go down
https://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Bain
Healer
Bain

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Bain shifted his glare to Whisper as she laughed, then sighed as she started to make an excuse. He began feeling around the mud and tossing any rocks that might hurt a claw. "Try to dig me out, if that doesn't work we'll try something else. As the mud gets a little lower I might be able to pull myself out. If anyone has a different idea please share because I have no idea if this will work." He began scooping out the mud around his leg. He was so glad that it was just mud and not a hole that he had gotten stuck in.

(Sorry it's kind of short, I'm busy at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:14 pm

Whisper sighed, Kipxin was blankly staring into space, and Bain was trying to operate with only one paw. Whisper's ears flicked in annoyance as she calmed herself listening to the wind, swaying back and forth in perfect balance, it was without rhyme or reason but it had a rhythm that soothed whisper's attitude, and allowed her thoughts to clear enough to reply in an even tone, to both Bain and Kipxin, who had by that time rejoined the group " I think if we could slip something under Bain's" she glanced at him even though he couldn't see, from old habits " paw, then the mud would loose its suction". Whisper sat pleased that she had come up with the idea, but slightly irate. Whisper sighed and looked from Bain to Kipxin wondering how she should phrase her thought, she could say what she was thinking but that was not her style, whisper organized her thoughts just like she had been taught to do and respectfully dipped her head towards Kipxin "I was wondering if you would mind if we went on a hunt after we get Bain out of" Whisper's whiskers gave a slight but almost invisible twitch "the mud." Whisper paused, then finished speaking. Whisper glanced down the mountain, her hunger had returned and her stomach was twisting itself into tight knots, screaming at her to go catch some food, and Whisper still didn't know what had become of those other three wolves, Faolin, Saba, and the white one, whose name she could not remember, she had left them rather abruptly and even though this pack was friendly whisper did not think they would tolerate three loners wandering their lands.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Azreal:
Azreal gets up from the leaf pile he was sleeping in. The leaves stick to his coat so he shakes it out and looks around. That was so like the pack to move around while he was sleeping. Thats the last time he lets Kole keep lookout again. Azreal grumbles and begins to move looking for his pack. He hears a commotion nearby. Maybe Kole didnt steer them too far away. Azreal wanders into the clearing to find Whisper. "Whats going on here?" Azreal shoots Whisper a confused glance. "Anything I can do to help?" He tries to offer genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

Mercs : 4689

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He needs to find himself first.

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:37 pm

(Since I'm way far behind I'm just going to start randomly.)

Kole stepped between the trees slowly and silently, keeping an eye out for anything out of the ordinary. It was his job to make sure that the pack remained safe and to watch for new wolves. Thinking that he had crossed a fair amount of the territory he head back to where he had last seen the others. Movement up ahead caught his eye as he spotted Azreal. Kole quickened his pace to catch up next to the male who he hadn't had the best start with. Now however they seemed to be getting along surprisingly well seeing as they still both held the same rank.
"Hey Az, have a good nap?"
He glanced at the leaves stuck all over the red wolf's fur and chuckled lightly.

Wolves addressed: Azreal.
Wolves mentioned: The pack.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Whisper paused, she heard and smelled Azreal before she saw him, just like Kole, but Azreal appeared first, Whisper paused, then released the tension that had been gathering in her as soon as she had scented Azreal when he spoke, she had not exactly gotten off to a good start with him. Whisper, stood and dipped her head slightly before speaking, then directing her gaze over to Bain " This is Bain a new member, he is blind" Whisper paused wondering if Bain would mind the introduction, he seemed to like to be independent but Whisper continued " and he got stuck in the mud, he needs help to get out" Whisper paused no one had acknowledged her idea so she stuck with bain's plan " we have to dig him out." Whisper paused and the fur on her back stood up as she faced the direction Azreal had come from but Kole emerged and the hair on her back flattened as she dipped his head to him, but he did not seem to notice, as he spoke to Azreal, humor entered his tone and Kole laughed quietly. Whisper paused, where were Rouge and Beast? The question almost shot out of her mouth, but Whisper paused and waited for Kole or Azreal to speak and wondered if Kole had heard what was going on, but she waited for a little longer, observing them and trying to read their expressions.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Azreal:
Azreal looks over at Kole and tilts his ears. So they hadn't fought in a while. Azreal gives a slight wag in his tail. "Chipper nap. Thanks for asking." Azreal trots over to Kole."Im actually a little hungry though. Has the pack hunted at all? Should I go catch a gopher or something?" Azreal looks out at everyone. His energy levels were too high. He needed to go move and do something before he started a fight with someone. Whisper spoke. Almost disgusted with him. What had Azreal done to this female? He wanted to amend things with her. But all in good times. Azreal has his flairs. But he really could be sweet if he wanted. Before he could think again, she finished talking. He was too busy in his own thoughts. Azreal looks at her, she was waiting for an answer. "Pardon? Can you repeat that again?" He caught bits and parts of the conversation but he was more interested in her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Whisper sighed, she had not meant for her tone to be that...harsh, she was just frustrated and hungry, but her ears perked at a hunt, maybe it would giver her time to apologize. Azreal spoke again and Whisper paused, he looked concentrated, but she had no idea what he could be concentrating on, Whisper rephrase her speech, being more careful to keep her expression and tone calm " This" Whisper nodded toward Bain"is Bain, a new member of Mercy pack, and he is blind" Whisper paused then finished "He got stuck in the mud and we need to dig him out" Whisper seriously hoped that none of the wolves would laugh, she did not think that Bain was in a good mood, but she knew that the scene looked slightly funny. Whisper paused wondering if Azreal still wanted to hunt, she wasn't very good, but maybe she could pick up some tricks from him, finally her thoughts returned to the deer that she had been hunting, and she spoke again this time her tone was slightly excited " I scented some deer a few hours ago, if we could track them we might bring one down" then waited to see what would happen, Whisper wasn't sure about Kole, even though he seemed more amiable than Azreal Whisper still didn't really know him, but then again she didn't know anybody here. Whisper paused and wondered if Azreal was still going to try to stare her down again, but it did not matter much to Whisper, she might not win but she knew she could hold her own.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Azreal:
Azreal looked at Whisper finally understanding what she was saying. "Well we'd better help your friend then. But I really need to hunt first." He looks at Whisper giving her a charming smile. "Care to join me hunt?" He motions trying to be a gentleman to this female. She tells him about a deer she smelled a few hours ago. "Lets move then. Ladies first." He smiles getting a little close to her. He wanted to see how comfortable this female was with him.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Whisper paused as Azreal spoke, she had wanted to hunt, but as he flashed a charming smile and sidled up to her a bit to close she was swift to sidestep away slightly, Whisper barely suppressed the growl in her throat as she felt his pelt brush up against hers. What was it with males? Whisper sighed, she really needed to hunt, her stomach was twisting into knots and screaming at her, trying to get away from her stomach Whisper began to lope ahead, careful to allow Azreal to follow her but also eager to get away and think. She did not know Azreal and he didn't know her so why did he get so close to her, Whisper let out a deep breath she didn't know that she was holding, he probably just wanted to rile her up, and Whisper sighed in relief she had almost fallen for it. Carefully Whisper bounded past, the forest dead cold, the faint line of snow on the tree precariously close to falling on top of her, and the chilly winter air cooled her lungs, but also sent a welcome shiver down her spine, Whisper finally hit her stride and her stride lengthened, she was almost to where the deer used to be, there was still a trace of scent. Whisper paused waiting for Azreal, as long as it was a test, she could play his game.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Azreal: Whisper pulled away from his touch. Alright so she wasn't one of these females. He respected that. Azreal tucked his head and trotted behind her. He looked around a little surprised that she found a deer around these parts. He'd never had much luck with animals around this territory. They weren't fond of the distance between here and the water hole. Azreal saw the female stop and look back at him. Azreal couldn't smell anything living near here. He was very confused now. If he could at least spot a prey he could kick into instinct mode. Whisper was a very wily wolf. She seemed to know his games, but did she know the real intent behind them? Azreal caught up to her, but decided to pass her. From here on out, he wouldn't show any interest in her. Although he really did like her, he didn't want her to know that. Shed challenge him as a mate. She wouldn't accept her place. Would always keep him on his feet. Would he want that? He looked back at her and motioned for her to keep up. He would lead her back to his normal hunting spot.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Whisper paused, Azreal seemed finished testing her out, that was fine with her, Whisper had never had a mate and wasn't sure she even wanted one, besides, she didn't even know Azreal. Whisper wondered if he had picked up the scent, probably not, he had looked around here with surprise like no deer ever came here, Whisper loped after him, wondering where she was going, but even though she didn't approve of the way he had been a few minutes ago, she knew he hadn't really meant it, or else he probably would have done something a moment ago, so Whisper followed Azreal, catching up to him, panting slightly but otherwise her face remained expressionless as she ran toward her destination, the forest seemed to envelope her as she ran through it, the trees blanketing her from the light, the thin layer of snow crunching under her paws, and the cool air adding energy to her step and making good use of her fur coat that draped around her in another blanket. Whisper paused, Azreal was still going fast, which meant he had not spotted nor scented prey, but then again he had not scented the deer that had been near the spot, so whisper drew in scent, nothing but birds and the cool crisp air, but no prey, Whisper surged forward so that she would not loose Azreal in the elegant labyrinth of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Azreal:
Azreal leads her back to his normal hunting grounds. Soon he finds obvious deer tracks. "Better terrain. The deer like being closer to water." He turns back around. He slows his pace and sits down. His energy levels were draining. He needed to take a break. "you can go on if you feel better than I do." He looks up at her and tries to give a smile. She didn't trust him. He knew this from her. He didn't know why she didn't trust him but she didn't. He would have to get that back from her. Azreal did the most vulnerable thing he could think of. He crouched his body to the ground. His stomach hit the cold ground. "You can let your guard down. I'm not going to hurt you." He said. Although he felt she wasn't convinced yet.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Whisper listened intently, Azreal's words made sense, she could see the deer tracks, she knew that they had to be fresh to be made in the snow, Azreal sat, and trying not to appear awkward or domineering Whisper mirrored his actions, wondering why he was stopping, her energy was fast seeping from her but she knew from experience that sitting or resting would only make it worse, finally Azreal spoke, and gave her a weak smile, Whisper tensed was he testing her again, her eyes narrowed more from thought than anything else but she was barely aware, it was a habit of hers. Whisper searched his features, he wasn't threatening, but she just didn't understand, when she met he was awkward, then he was fiery, then testy, finally this calm, Whisper resisted the urge to shake her head none of it made sense to her, then again very few things did until they slammed you in the face. Finally Azreal ended the silence, whisper paused considering, while she was hungry and maybe instincts would allow her to kill the deer she didn't really know how and doing something that she was deficient in wasn't one of the things she often did, a waste of energy wasn't a good thing when you were tired, Whisper paused, and was still sitting when Azreal crouched down, the movement was so swift, she rose sharply but as soon as she realized what Azreal was doing alarm turned to confusion, why was he doing this? What really sent a shock to Whisper were his words, they were plain, and she almost believed him, but the cautiousness that had kept her alive tugged at her and she paused, she had come here to apologize, "I'm sorry, I" can't trust, was that really her problem "I'm sorry this is all new to me" then paused "I got off on the wrong foot" whisper flicked her ears nervously but otherwise was expressionless as she tried to read Azreal, tried to find why he had these conflicting moods, but she came up with nothing

Last edited by Whisper on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bain
Healer
Bain

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:42 am

Bain grumbled to himself as he was left alone with Kipxkin who seemed to be stareing off into space and a male that he had yet to meet. He began digging a  little faster with his paws and pulling at the same time, he loosened it a little bit, but he was to tired to et it the rest of the way out. He sat for a moment and looked around, his ears swiveling so he could catch every sound possible in case another predator had thought of getting an easy meal. He sighed before starting to dig again in another attempt to get his leg free.
((Yay for posts at 1 :45 a.m.))
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

Mercs : 4689

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He needs to find himself first.

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:26 am

Kole eyed Azreal and Whisper as they went off in search of food. He felt like grumbling about them leaving him and the strange wolf that was stuck in the mud, but he shook the feeling away. Everyone in a pack had to pull some weight, and they were starting to run low on food. Kole glanced back at the wolf in the mud. The blind wolf may be sightless but Kole felt as though he was being watched. He took a few steps towards Bain before speaking uncertainly.
"Uhm hi, I'm Kole."
He stood there awkwardly not quite sure what to do with himself.
Back to top Go down
Bain
Healer
Bain

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:41 pm

Bain stopped digging for a second and looked at Kole with his icey blue gaze and simply said "Hi." before continueing to dig. After a few moments Bain had almost gotten his leg loose enough to pull out. He launched himself forward and slid acrross the rocks until he came at a halt. "There I did it myself.." he mumbled to himself. He looked back over at Kole "I'm Bain.." he said before he ran down the mountain, not bothering to check for holes. He slowed gradually as he neared the bottom. He hit the ground at a slow trot before stopping at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercy Pack : Territory
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next