Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Mercy Pack : Territory EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Mercy Pack : Territory EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Mercy Pack : Territory EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Mercy Pack : Territory Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Mercy Pack : Territory Cs-wh-88x31

Mercy Pack : Territory

Go down 
+23
Saba
Faolan
Beast
Rouge
Whisper
Neus
MoonFire
Midnight_Storm
Chancer
Relic
Solstice
Shivva
Coby
Demence
Sonny
Kiara
Lyynn
Echo
Witt
Kennya
Kole
Azreal
Kipxin
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

Mercs : 4577

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

Mercy Pack : Territory Empty
PostSubject: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Mercy Pack : Territory I237kk

In Character RRP

This is our home land where all accepted wolves are welcome to RP! Please meet us at territory lines to be accepted into the pack! After you're accepted, feel free to jump right in to all the action - we can't wait to RP with you!

*Note: Please stay in character throughout this thread

Last edited by Kipxin on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

Mercs : 4328

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Azreal:
Azreal feels his paws aching, his heart throbbing, and his mind beginning to play tricks on him. He trots to a small shrub for some much needed shade and slinks to the groun savoring this moment. He knows how difficult it's going to be to get up again. He wonders if he ever will get up. Azreal swallows, pretending he has just lapped up a whole thirst quenching gulp of the fresh water he so desires. He sighs and looks around realizing he doesn't even recognize the area he's wandered into. Quizzically he tilts his head up and feels himself rising up to investigate. He moves forward, deeper into the new territory. Azreal could feel the brush beginning to lighten, and the dirt begins to soften. He smiles remembering wrestling with his brother and sisters on terrain like this. Azreals face begins to harden realizing they all must be dead by now. He moves on picking up the scent of either prey or an unknown wolf
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Kipxin lounged peacefully under a tree, panting as the warm mid-afternoon sun warmed her face that protruded out from under the shade. She was content, and for the first time in years, she had an odd sensation of serenity. Kipxin stretched and sat up, taking a last patrol of the area before curling up for a well-deserved nap. She took in the air when suddenly she caught a foreign scent.

Kipxin's fur raised instinctively, and her senses went on high alert. The adrenaline coursing through her awoke her, and she was no-longer tired. Pricking her ears to her most keen hearing, she listened for whatever foreign creature has crossed her territory. Kipxin let out a large bark, then howled into the air, alerting whomever crossed over her boundary of her presence.

She sniffed the air once more, and once she caught the scent that was distinctly male, she sprinted to his destination. Her paws pounded the soft earth, and as soon as the scent was at its strongest, she slowed and crouched down, letting out a low growl.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

She snarled toward the male who was just visible through the tall grass she was crouching in. She stepped cautiously toward him as she waited for his reply, if any. Her fur stood on end, her nerves a live wire.

She was ready for anything.

Wolves Addressed: Azreal
Wolves Mentioned: Azreal
Mood: Content>Alert>Protective
Thoughts: Who is this Male that's crossed my boundary?

Made by Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Azreal:
Azreal wasn't so sure how to reply. His senses were failing him and he was frustrated that he didn't capture the females scents earlier. He sighed "another alpha looking to defend her pack." He had been through this routine too many times to care. He rolled on his back and displayed his underside. "I'm Azreal. I didn't mean to intrude on your territory, but I'm lost and looking for..." He couldn't finish his thoughts. He didn't know what to tell this female. He just wanted a place he belonged. He didn't want any trouble. But he didn't want to show this female how strong he was either. His father taught him not to be vain. He looked up at the female, his stomach churning for a decent meal. He half smiled and half smirked. She was rather dominant for such a little thing. He figured to amuse her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Kipxin eyed the male as she watched him flop on his back. He seemed almost sarcastic, and she cocked her head to analyze his actions.

"I'm Azreal. I didn't mean to intrude on your territory, but I'm lost and looking for..."

Kipxin waited for the male to finish his statement, but he trailed into silence. She narrowed her ice-blue eyes and watched him for only a moment, taking him in. Red fur, lean yet muscular body - she could see his ribs, indicating he hasn't been eating well, so he's probably alone. Slowly, she let her nerves calm down and her fur lowered. Her ears perked up from their usual flattened state against her head. She approached him cautiously. Standing tall, she looked at the male straight on.

"Hello Azreal, I am Kipxin. This is my territory, and if you're intentions aren't to kill me then I suppose you can stay."

At this, Kipxin allowed herself to grin slightly at the male. He didn't seem malicious or much of a threat - she could fight him pretty fairly. Though he didn't seem much of a threat, she kept a close eye on him as she waited for what his response would be. She was curious about this wolf: how he ended up here and why he wasn't very intimidated of her. It wounded her pride some, but that is a matter she would never expose.

Kipxin needed some friends around here, after all, it wouldn't be a pack unless there were other wolves in it.

Mood: Cautious yet welcoming
Thoughts: She hopes to start a family

Made by Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Azreal dipped his head in respect for this female and he studied her. She was clearly independent, and she had been hurt for a time in her life. He respected her pride and her willingness to trust a brute like him. He knew males treated others quite indecently. He nodded to her and spoke softly this time "Ill never forget your act of kindness. I don't have any intentions of hurting you in any way. With your permission, can I hunt on your territory. I will split my profits with you?" He looked at her trying to display a courageous act. He didn't want to lead on how feeble he was now. He smiled at tipped his head to the side wagging his tail. "Now can I move forward and not feel like you are going to throw me to the ground? Ill let you." He chuckled and bowed. "You are the alpha." Azreal took this moment to study her posture. She was elegant. Very poised. She held herself quite proudly, but he couldn't tell why. Either she was insecure or she felt the need to dominate him. He liked that. Azreal look back up at her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Kipxin watched as the male dipped his head in respect for her. It gave her a tingly feeling throughout her - to be respected and looked up towards made her feel in control of her fate. In control of her home and her family; a luxury she'd never had the opportunity to have.

"Ill never forget your act of kindness. I don't have any intentions of hurting you in any way. With your permission, can I hunt on your territory. I will split my profits with you?"

Kipxin looked toward the male, sort of awestruck that just moments ago she was ready to kill him, yet here he is now, offering her food. She knew the gesture was more for himself, seeing how he appeared to be starving, but the way he asked her just made her smile. A wolf was asking permission of her to eat, then offering her some of it? It was just unreal!

"Now can I move forward and not feel like you are going to throw me to the ground? Ill let you. You are the alpha."

She realized she had been staring blankly at him without replying. Embarrassed, she dipped her head towards him as well, stepping to the side to allow Azreal into her territory. The motion was almost ceremonial - the first wolf in her home. She grinned to herself, a warm feeling spread across her as the mid-afternoon sun shone upon them.

"Welcome to the pack!"

Mood: Accepting
Thoughts: This wolf seems nice

Made by Kipxin

Last edited by Kipxin on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Azreal:
Azreal sheepishly trotted into the pack and looked back at her "you don't talk to anyone much do you?" He smiled at her and wagged his tail a little. She came off a little standoffish. Almost like a deer in headlights. He smiled at the thought of stopping her in her tracks the way he had. He liked the way she lost her words. He put his thoughts aside not waiting for her answer and trotted off to find something quick and easy to kill. A simple lizard would satisfy him. Azreal quickly began looking forward to his new home. Although he was hoping she wouldn't change her mind and make him move. He could feel his mouth salivating with anticipation. He looked down feeling sorry for the female. She didn't have anyone to share life with. He promised to make her love the little things again.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

Mercs : 4686

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He needs to find himself first.

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:11 am

Kole Shut his eyes tight as another burst of pain shot through his head. The dark coated wolf tensed his muscles in a grimace directed towards the ground. The throbbing pains had been intruding his mind ever since he woke up near that strange surface. With a deep breath, He took another step forward.

Kole had been walking aimlessly for hours through the woods, trying to get as far away from where he had woken up as possible. A slightly familiar smell made it's way through his nostrils just as he heard the howl from a far off distance. Other wolves Kole thought to himself. He quickened his pace to a slow trot, dipping under branches and weaving between trees as he made his way towards the sounds of talking. As he got closer, Kole saw flashes of movement through the foliage before him and lowered down to a crouch to observe the wolves. Catching the tail-end of their conversation, he listened intently as the Red coated wolf spoke of hunting. The words triggered a groan in his stomach that made Kole grit his teeth in pain. He couldn't remember the last time he ate anything... Literally!

Ever so slowly he raised up off the ground and made his way forward revealing himself. Kole kept his tail low and his head lower as he approached the two wolves. He wished not to start a fight, although if it came to that extreme, he would most certainly be willing to finish one.

Wolves addressed: None.
Wolves mentioned: Azreal, Kipxin.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Azreal
Azreal could feel energies tensing up behind him. He slowly turned his head back to look at a new wolf and he felt this wolf was not of the pack he just joined. Azreal let a low grumble out and studied this wolf. At the moment, this wolf was stronger than Azreal. No matter his strength Azreal knew he couldn't take this wolf down. The best thing to do was seem intimidating and hope the wolf wouldn't charge. Azreal just wanted to hunt. He changed his mind quickly and focused on his screaming stomach. Azreal could feel his energy draining. He bowed his head in respect to this wolf and picked up his feet gaiting into a fast trot. Azreal couldn't help but think about the female, but she would have to wait until he could eat. She could hold her own until then. Besides she seemed strong enough to resist this brute if it came to serious matters.
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:21 pm

The wolf trotted past Kipxin and looked back at her,

"You don't talk to anyone much do you?"

Kipxin grinned, looked down towards her paws, then back up to Azreal who was suddenly tense. She eyed him suspiciously, then turned around to see what he was looking at. Suddenly, her insides jolted and she trembled - it was another wolf.

She leaped around to face him. He was close to the ground with his head lowered and his tail tucked - he seemed submissive. Kipxin flattened her ears against her head and let out a low growl.

"Who are you?"

Holding her ground, she caught out of the corner of her eye Azreal, who seemed to be retreating. Suddenly, she felt less confident and slightly betrayed. Why was this wolf leaving her with a threat - leaving her with danger?

She waited for the new wolf to reply, hoping that he would cross in submission. She was nervous now, not that there were any signs of it showing from her face, but for the first time in awhile she felt vulnerable.

And she didn't like it one bit.

Wolves Addressed: Kole (New wolf)
Mood: Protective, Vulnerable
Thoughts: Can I go hunting now?

Made by Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Azreal
Azreal goes back into the brush and is relieved to find the ground covered in tracks and rich scents of all sorts. He lowers his head and listens quietly for any signs of close movement. Azreal picks up on a small pattering to his left. He tilts his head slowly and is relieved to see a small field mouse investigating. Azreal smiles realizing this will be an easy catch. He lays down, trying to become as close to non visible as possible. The field mouse creeps closer to Azreal and he can feel his anticipation growing. Azreal leaps and almost lands on the mouse, making it scurry and retreat into its hole in a tree. Azreal chomps on the tree branch out of frustration and keeps gnawing, hoping to send the mouse out of its hiding place. "Will nothing go my way today?!" He snarls at the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:02 pm

Kole let out a low growl as he heard the red wolf grumble. Seeing him lower his head and turn away, he moved his eyes to the female that had just turned to look at him. She presented herself with dignity, lowering her ears and growling at him. Kole thought he would be able to take this wolfess in a fight, but didn't wish to be the cause of such a thing. The growl in his throat lowered to a vibration that he could barely feel.

"Who are you?"

Kole eyed her, tilting his head to the side slightly. One of his ears cocked to the side hearing the rustling of foliage from the male wolf. Keeping his focus on the wolf before him, he spoke.

"Kole... I'm new to this area. Who are you?"

Kole tried to keep the thought of waking up not remembering anything out of his mind. He didn't think it really mattered right now, it would only cause more confusion.

He grimaced, shutting his eyes tight against the light around him. A wave of pain shot through his head once again, bringing a vision of a dark smooth surface to his left. He glanced to the right and saw a bright light fast approaching. A loud screeching noise blasted in his ears. Opening his eyes suddenly, Kole's gaze rested back on the wolf that was standing before him. He forced an indifferent expression, pretending nothing had happened.

Wolves addressed: Kipxin.
Wolves mentioned: Azreal.
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Kipxin watched as the male cocked his head to the side and sized her up. She tensed - wondering if he was considering fighting her. Oh, how she didn't want to fight. She held her ground, still aggressive and ready for anything. If there's one thing being a Lone all her life it's how to defend herself. Eyeing the male, he suddenly spoke,

""Kole... I'm new to this area. Who are you?""

Before Kipxin could speak, the wolf shut his eyes tightly, cringing. Kipxin stepped back, noticing the sudden pain this wolf was in and she was confused. Just as abruptly as his eyes shut tight, they opened again as if nothing had happened. Kipxin, unsteady, replied to the wolf,

"I-I am Kipxin, the alpha of this pack. You're crossing my territory lines. Um...are you alright?"

Kipxin relaxed just slightly, tilting her head to the side as one of her ears perked up from being flattened against her head. Her liquid blue eyes searched him, not noticing any reason for him to be in so much pain, other than hunger pains that wouldn't cause a wolf his size to tense like that. She was concerned for this wolf's health, and took slight pity on him.

She knew she couldn't trust him yet, but she had a twist in her gut that urged her to help him. Her conscience screamed at her to take him in, to heal him. Though she had little training, she was certain that this was the right thing to do. She narrowed her eyes at him once more, seconding her decision.

"Come."

She nodded her head towards the clearing beyond, beckoning the wolf to follow. She was cautious not to turn her back on him, but rather side stepping. She perked up her ears, revealing her face as a friendly one, a pretty one. The tip of her tail flicked once or twice before side stepping again. She waited for the male, Kole, to follow.

Wolves Addressed: Kole
Wolves Mentioned: Kole
Mood: Uncertain, Helpful
Thoughts: I need to help this wolf out!

Made by Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:55 pm

"I-I am Kipxin, the alpha of this pack. You're crossing my territory lines. Um...are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

Kole spoke quickly, trying to hide his pain. He noticed her stance relax slightly, and watched her intently as she tilted her head to the side. He could see in her eyes that she was thinking intently.

"Come."

Kole tilted his head once more. Was the alpha really inviting him into her territory so soon? He had even growled at one of her pack members yet this wolf was trusting him.

"I-I don't mean to intrude on you. I wasn't aware that there was a pack here..

Kole spoke with a quite voice and a twitch of his ear. All the words he was saying seemed unnatural. He had smelled the wolves earlier. Where would she lead him anyways? For all he knew she could be leading him into a trap.. However something in her blue eyes told Kole that he could trust her. Despite the words he spoke, he took a small step forwards.

Wolves addressed: Kipxin
Wolves mentioned: None.

Back to top Go down
Kennya
Hunter
Kennya

Mercs : 4156

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Shes waiting for him

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:34 am

Kennya Prowled through the bushes, her hips low to the ground.she was stalkimg a rabbit " Alright Kennya,this is your chance" she whispered two herself as she got ready to pounce. She pounced acidentally over the rabbit and tumbled into territory.

She was on territory and was very scared.She howled,through out the territory it could be heard.maybe she could join a pack she thought.her brownish fur shined in the light as she countinued.she sat waiting for a response

Wolves Adressed:Anyone Aperantly
Wolves Mentioned:None
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:35 am

Kipxin noticed the male tilt his head once more. She realized the suddenness of her request for him to follow, but she was certain she wanted to help this wolf.

""I-I don't mean to intrude on you. I wasn't aware that there was a pack here.."

Kipxin grinned at the wolf and nodded at him. She felt confident this wolf didn't pose as a threat, and she watched as he cautiously stepped towards her. He didn't trust her, she could tell, and she wasn't sure how to reassure him - this stranger who came across her territory.

The state of his rib cage that protruded from his body awed her, and suddenly she hoped desperately that the disappearance of Azreal could come to good use. They needed to give Kole food, that was priority.

Kipxin circled the wolf and began to walk towards the clearing once more, wagging her tail.

"Come. There is nothing to be afraid of. We are a merciful pack, a friendly pack. In fact, that's exactly what we are - merciful. I've been through a lot to get here, and from the looks of it, so have you. Come - come hunt with me. You seem like you could use it."

Kipxin grinned at Kole, swashing her tail back and forth. She kneaded her claws into the soft earth; it was a comforting feeling. She hoped desperately the wolf could act in a moment of trust, a moment of fearless trust that they could help him - that he would let them help him. After all, it was time for a bit of bonding between them all. She barely knew these wolves, yet something in her gut recognized a piece of them individually.

They represented an idea she'd yearned for all her life, but never was able to pinpoint the notion.

Family.

Wolves Addressed: Kole
Wolves Mentioned: Azreal, Kole
Mood: Hopeful
Thoughts: Let us help you, Kole!

Made by Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

Mercs : 4244

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Not yet

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:00 am

Last edited by Witt on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:09 am

Azreal
Azreal hears the howls of another wolf and gives up on his mouse. He grumbles "what now" he walks over and sees an unfamiliar face. His face changes and he lightens up.
He looks over at Kennya and smiles "Hi, I'm Azreal" he tucks his head low and wags his tail. "Are you lost?" He studies her posture, and her legs. She had great powerful hunting legs. She was clearly a fast runner. She might've been able to catch that mouse when He missed it. He then wondered why she was alone. Was she lost?
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:33 am

The female circled Kole and he kept his green eyes on her as she did. He noticed her wagging tail as she walked towards the clearing that was ahead of them.

"Come. There is nothing to be afraid of. We are a merciful pack, a friendly pack. In fact, that's exactly what we are - merciful. I've been through a lot to get here, and from the looks of it, so have you. Come - come hunt with me. You seem like you could use it."

Protest crossed his mind, but Kole had to give in. He had been feeling hungry ever since he woke up, and his stomach was growling loudly. How long had he been unconscious next to that horrible winding flat surface anyways? The words that the wolf had spoke actually clicked in his mind. He had no Idea where his old pack was in fact, he couldn't even remember them. Was she inviting him into her pack? His thoughts were conflicted. Part of him wanted to say no, but a larger more sensible part of him wished to stay. She was kind, and although the thought of it made him scowl, he wanted to tell her of his past.. At least what he could remember of it which was nothing but waking up and the hours that lead up to him meeting these new wolves. Realizing that he had been silent for many seconds, Kole spoke quietly.

"Getting some food sounds good to me."

As if on key, his stomach let out a loud growl that tore at his insides. He noticed her smile towards him, so he forced a small smile. It showed more in his green eyes than anywhere else. Kole tentatively took a few slow steps forward, ready to follow Kipxin.

Wolves addressed: Kipxin.
Wolves mentioned: Old pack.
Thoughts: Wow! I didn't think Kole would let out a smile so early on Razz
Back to top Go down
Kennya
Hunter
Kennya

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Kennya turns to Azreal.She smiles slightly "Um,....Yes I am" She murmers softly."My name is Kennya" She murmered again. She lowered her head showing her peacefull manners.She was actually happy to here the welcoming voice of a male again.Her tail waged as well.

Wolves Adressed:Azreal
Wolves mentioned:None
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:32 am

"Getting some food sounds good to me."

Kipxin watched as the wolf smiled. It was a small smile, and she wouldn't have noticed it if she wasn't studying his expression so keenly. Her tail flicked in response.

"Then let's go!"

She began trotting towards hunting grounds, lifting her nose in the air to find Azreal and introduce him to Kole, the new stranger that she was determined to heal. Her nose twitched, finding his new and potent scent almost instantly, but it was then that she caught another scent.

Another wolf.

Kipxin looked behind her towards Kole with a grave expression. She wasn't sure what to say. Was this wolf accompanying Kole? Was this some sort of ambush? Is Azreal plotting against her? Is Azreal in danger? She had so many questions without answers. Looking behind her with a look of distrust and uncertainty, she darted towards Azreal with her fur on end and her ears once more pressed against her skull. She felt vulnerable once more - where were all these wolves coming from?

She barked towards the two wolves just before her:

"What's going on here?"

Wolves Addressed: Kole, Azreal, Kennya
Wolves Mentioned: Azreal, Kennya
Mood: Uncertain, Vulnerable
Thoughts: Where are all these wolves coming from? Am I in danger?

Made by Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:44 am

Azreal
Azreal smiled as he saw Kipxin coming forward. He tucked his head low in respect to his higher rank and he backed up so she could get a clear look at the new wolf. Kennya was a little thing, almost too little. She wasn't going to pose any threat at all. Azreal was reminded of his hunger and he began to grit his teeth. He tucked his gut in and glanced at Kipxin "She's a lone wolf, looking for a new pack like ours." He looked back at Kennya and smiled quickly and then returned his gaze out to his mouse hole. He wanted to eat something so he could properly display his attitude. Azreal paced back and forth quickly becoming hungry and exhausted from the running he had undergone.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:02 pm

Kole followed Kipxin hesitantly, looking from side to side. He couldn't smell any other wolves apart from the one who had ran off earlier. Was it just the two of them? Were they mates? Kole didn't think so seeing as he had left her when he had shown up.

Another scent entered his nose after they had walked for a little bit. He watched as The alpha turned and gave him a grave expression. Obviously she didn't recognize the smell either. Kole cocked his head to the side as if saying that he didn't know who the imposter was either. He soon spotted the wolf he had seen before, talking with another wolf who seemed to be female. His fur stood on end as the alpha darted forward asking what was going on. Kole followed her lead slowly, the fur on his neck standing up taller than usual. He eyed the stranger wolf, gazing questioningly into her green eyes with his head tilted ever so slightly. She wasn't as big as the others, so he wasn't worried about a fight.

"She's a lone wolf, looking for a new pack like ours."

Kole glanced the male wolf's way. He remembered this wolf greeting him with a growl, not an invite to the pack. He frowned slightly, but when his eyes fell back on the female he realized why. She wasn't a very large looking wolf, yet Kole was quite a lot bigger. He posed a threat, her not so much. He looked down at his paws with a mixed expression. Kole felt slightly bad, for he hadn't made a very good impression with this male. Maybe he could try talking to him and start things over. He looked back towards the alpha, awaiting her answer to the male.

Wolves addressed: None.
Wolves mentioned: Kipxin, Azreal, Kennya.
Back to top Go down
Kennya
Hunter
Kennya

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Kennya just saw Azreal bow to the other female.She bowed as well takimg a guess that the female was an alpha."Hello there" She said to both of the other wolves with her tail slightly between her legs.she was still a little shy but still wanted to join the pack.

Last edited by Kennya on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my spelling)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercy Pack : Territory
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next