Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 Cs-wh-88x31

Mercy Pack : Territory

Go down 
+23
Saba
Faolan
Beast
Rouge
Whisper
Neus
MoonFire
Midnight_Storm
Chancer
Relic
Solstice
Shivva
Coby
Demence
Sonny
Kiara
Lyynn
Echo
Witt
Kennya
Kole
Azreal
Kipxin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kennya
Hunter
Kennya

Mercs : 4139

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Shes waiting for him

Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Kennya just stares at Azreal and blushes, She settled down next to Azreal. She layed down on her front paws.
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

Mercs : 4227

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Not yet

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Witt:
Witt laughs at Tonto and studies him as he prepares to catch the fish. "Such a gentle giant" She sits down and curiously watches him. Witt could almost taste the fresh fish as she saw Tonto leaning in for the catch. Witt smiled and thought of a way to play with Tonto. She got up and walked over to where Tonto was sitting. She sat down and looked at Tonto questioning if she really wanted to push him into the water or not. She decided against it because she was happy sitting right there with him. He was rather comforting. She liked the feeling of having someone to watch her back. And she had his. They were a nice mix.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

Mercs : 4669

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He needs to find himself first.

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Kole took his eyes off of Kipxin when he saw Azreal rise off the ground and approach.

"You didnt happen to see a white wolf run by here did you? Was she with a few other wolves?"

Kole frowned at the question. How badly was Azreal hurt? Suddenly he realized that the red wolf had walked over here effortlessly and seemed to be in no pain.

"Tell me exactly what you saw Azreal - this is important."

The dark wolf swiveled his sight between the two wolves curiously. He could feel Kipxin’s fur lightly touching him along his side. It was a nice feeling. His ear twitched as Azreal started speaking.

"I was injured. A white wolf came to help me.”

Kole tilted his head to the side at those words, and frowned at Azreal. Did he miss something? He continued to listen to the red wolf speak. The words blended together and started getting lost in Kole’s own thought process. Did he even remember Kole trying to help him? Snapping out of his thoughts, Kole watched Azreal intently as he looked up at Kipxin and spoke with a whisper.

"Please Kip. This is really important to me."

Looking into the red wolf’s eyes, Kole knew this wasn’t just made up. He knew the male was telling the absolute truth of what he saw.

"Ello', everyone"

Kole looked around and spotted Kennya. He hadn’t seen her in a long while and smiled at her. He glanced back over at Kipxin and Azreal, but when he looked back towards the smaller brown wolf she was leaping onto a boulder and was out of sight. Kole frowned slightly, gazing back towards the other two wolves. At that moment Az was off and after Kennya. Kole was very confused. He sat down on his haunches and eyed Kipxin with a curious look.

“What did you see?”

Wolves addressed: Kipxin.
Wolves mentioned: Kipxin, Azreal, Kennya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Indeed they were a special mixture of sweet and sweeter, Tonto put his nose into the pond and held his breath.
A few minutes went by and he snatched one with his jaws but gently so as not to ruin its shinny skin, the red wolf tossed it over at Witt.

One for the lovely lady, he went and sat down beside the wolf and looked up at the sky "Looks like it will rain, I can smell it in the air. Do you have a den?"

The red wolf licked his forearms to keep the fur smooth and soft "You look cold." Tonto scooted a little closer and laid his head over her back to keep her warm "Does that help?"
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Ohh so sweet (: Okay ill reply!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Yay! ^^ can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

Mercs : 4560

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:24 am

KIPXIN

Kipxin fell into a state of speechlessness after Azreal finished speaking. He had seen the same thing she had! She didn't understand how it was possible, and she wondered why he was able to. Was this just a strange coincidence and the ancestor sent to her happened to teach her a kind lesson in healing? Or did she call this wolf specifically to help? The possibilities were become mangled within Kipxin's head and she shook them away. She needed to stay focused.

Before she had any chance to respond, Kennya showed up and whisked Azreal away. Part of her felt relieved - there was a lot of pressure involved in answering that question because even she wasn't certain who or what just appeared moments ago. As Azreal left, Kole began speaking,

"What did you see?"

Kipxin allowed her mind to flood back some of what she remembered seeing: the white wolf that appeared, the silence, the affection, the connection between her and Az, her eyes... eyes. That's what was different! This wasn't an ordinary ancestor, this was different. This wolf had eyes and emotions - not the usual default harshness and black orbs that were the void of where eyes once were. This was more than an ancestor, this was some sort of channeling, some sort of skill - a skill Kipxin could possess but not even know of its existence! If she could channel the ancestors, maybe it was possible for her to channel other things!

Her thoughts were getting too rapid and detached from the question for her to follow in the moment so she decided to suppress them for the time being. She began to explain to Kole a bit of what she saw with some difficulty because of the uncertainty of what she actually had seen.

"I had another vision, but this time Az could see it, which is strange. There was a white ancestor this time, but she was alone. She had eyes... which to you might sound obvious but normally there are many ancestors and all of them have black voids where eyes should be. Anyway, there was some sort of connection between Az and this wolf. She fixed his paw and was holding it for awhile then burst into blinding light - that's why I closed my eyes. Anyway, for some reason this wolf is important to Az, so I'm determined to find out who she or it was!"

Kipxin almost forgot to breathe while she spoke, so by the end she had to inhale sharply. She hoped this explanation wasn't too confusing for Kole to follow, and she hoped even more that it didn't make him think she was crazy. She bent her ears back slightly from her nerves - she didn't know how Kole would respond and the response she could potentially receive terrified her.

Wolves Mentioned :: Azreal, Kole, Kennya, the Wolf
Wolves Addressed :: Kole
Back to top Go down
https://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:46 am

Kole listened intently as the alpha explained what she had saw. His ears perked as she spoke of the white wolf who fixed Azreal's paw and held it. Once Kipxin finished speaking, Kole watched her bend her ears back in a nervous fashion. He smiled at her before speaking about what he had seen.

"I thought it might of just been my imagination, but after you stepped forward I thought I saw Azreal's paw glowing."

Kole wore a reassuring half-smile as he gazed at the wolf before him. He could feel his heart beating quite quickly, and a slight shake in his extremities. He took a quick breath and leaned forward the nuzzle Kipxin's neck while softly saying, "I'm glad your alright." He could feel a blush taking over his cheeks, but ignored the feeling, nervously anticipating her reaction.

Wolves mentioned: Azreal.
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:46 am

Kipxin

Once Kole verified he had seen something, Kipxin let out a sigh of relief. It was nice that he tried to understand her, or cared enough about her to say things to make her feel more sane than she might actually be. But then again, maybe he wasn't just saying that. Maybe he did truly see something, which would be remarkable. She looked at the dark wolf standing before her and grinned - he was an attractive male that's for sure. She looked at him for a moment, realized she had been looking for a moment too long and looked away, embarrassed.

"I'm just glad you're alright"

Kole said as he nuzzled her gently. This sign of affection startled Kipxin slightly, but once she realized it was genuine, she leaned into it and nuzzled him back. It was nice to receive genuine affection - she had spent too much time on her own for the past few months and now, finally, it was starting to feel like home.

Wolves Mentioned :: Kole
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:11 am

Kole was relieved to feel her nuzzle in return. His eyes closed as he tried to relax his nerves. Feeling her soft fur against his caused his heart to beat like a drum about to burst from his chest. He wouldn't be surprised if she could hear it pounding. Ever so slowly he pulled away from her. His mind screamed in protest, but he wished not to make the alpha feel uncomfortable. Kole wondered if she felt the same wobbliness in her legs. The same butterflies in her stomach that he felt at that moment. He looked into her blue eyes, suddenly grinning and shifting his front paws in the grass with embarrassment. Pulling his gaze away from hers and directing his eyes to the ground between them, Kole spoke hesitantly.

"I-I'm sorry for leaving how I did. I was thinking and.. It would be nice to be part of this pack."

He glanced back up at her quickly the grin gone from his face.

Wolves mentioned: Kipxin.
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:32 am

Kipxin

Kipxin enjoyed Kole's affection for the moment it lasted before he pulled away. She returned to standing, facing him, and watched as he slowly grew uncomfortable before her. Suddenly, the smile that was on his face moments before had slipped away. Kipxin wondered why he was reacting this way.

"I-I'm sorry for leaving how I did. I was thinking and.. It would be nice to be part of this pack."

He said as she shifted his weight uncomfortably. Kipxin looked at him and grinned.

"It was already as if you never left," she replied.

She brushed past him and walked over to the river, bent her head cautiously, and lapped at the water with her back towards Kole. Suddenly, some fish swam rapidly upstream, and as she watched, other small creatures were following them as well. She wondered what was frightening them.

Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:07 am

"It was already as if you never left."

Kole let his features form into a smile. Kipxin stood up and walked by him, her fur brushing slightly against his as she passed. He followed her with his eyes as she walked to the stream to drink. Kole suddenly realized how dry his mouth felt after nuzzling the alpha, and slowly made his way beside her to lap at the cool glimmering water. It helped to calm his nerves and clear his mind. He was now officially part of the pack, and the thought of it made him smile once more as he finished his drink and gazed back at Kipxin. Out of nowhere a pain pierced his head with mighty strength, causing him to grimace in pain and shut his eyes tight.

Behind the closed lids he saw a blurry image. Wolves lay dead, strewn out on the ground with their throats torn. There was blood upon the dark wolf's paws and muzzle. And just as quickly as the image had appeared it was gone, leaving Kole standing dazed. He quickly glanced down at his two front paws, but saw that their was no red stains as there was a second earlier. Kole hesitantly looked back up towards the alpha. What had he just seen? Adrenalin coursed through his veins as he flashed a small smile, acting as though nothing had happened, and trying to get the images that he had just seen out of his mind.

"Sorry 'bout that, i get pains in my head every now and then..." He trailed off slightly thinking back as far as he could remember to the time he woke up next to that strange long surface hearing that loud rushing noise. He thought of telling the alpha about this, but was worried of what she would think. What had his past held? Kole wasn't quite sure if he even wanted to know.

Wolves mentioned: Kipxin, Slaughtered wolves of his past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:57 am

He looked away and when his azule eyes laid on Witt's body she had fallen asleep. The red wolf climbed upon a nearby mountain, a rocky one only two hundred feet of earth that jotted out of the pass.
The clouds floated by in a fresh spring breeze that bent the whiskers on his face and combed through his silver fur (changing fur color permanently to light grey or silver with a white underside since someone already has black fur) the moonlight shone off his back and the fibrous hairs reflected it's magnificence.
He sucked in the cool night air and gave way to a howl that echoed off the surrounding mountains. The young wolf repeated this in sets of three hoping to get a response from his family, but none came. He returned down below to Witt and carefully walked around her calm body.
Tonto curled his tail around her to keep Witt warm and laid down just so keeping a watchful eye on the forest.

His eyes grew heavy and he could no longer keep awake "Goodnight Witt, sweet dreams." The wolf drifted away in slumber, his tail wrapped around Witt.

Wolf Addressed: Witt
Wolf Mentioned: Witt
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Dawwwww (: how sweet!!! Thanks Tonto.. I wasn't having the best morning and that made me feel so much better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:24 pm

He stretched and yawned but not necessarily in that order, Tonto kept quiet trying not to wake her.
The wolf sat there just watching not staring but studying Witt's sleeping body, did she know he had feelings for her? He didn't know and it was a double serrated knife that cut through his fur clear to the heart.
They were mere feet apart but worlds separate, how did his emotions end up like this? A twisted bundle of feelings loneliness, fear, sorrow but mostly attraction.
An indescribable love for her...but they just met! Tonto wanted to be passive but that was impossible.
He was young too, a foolish pup just craving what a grown wolf understood, 2 years old but it seemed like an eternity.

There was an abounding beauty coming from inside her, a light that shone out from her eyes like the headlights of a car. When he saw them it made his insides drop as if well an angel was embodied inside.
Nothing compared to it and the complexity of her persona was perfect...he marveled at how one little wolf could change him so drastically.
The young male wolf crawled next to her and fell asleep once more in a nap.

Wolves Addressed: Witt
Wolves Mentioned: Witt

P.S. I'm glad it helped you. I had the worst morning ever :'(
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Witt:
Witt awoke slowly and felt the presence of another with her. She jumped to a start and looked at the wolf gasping. She smiled when she realized it was her best friend Tonto! The half eaten fish was now squished and the underside of her neck was covered in the fishes remains. She smiled at Tonto and laughed a little remembering all the fun she'd had the previous day. He was clearly loyal to her now and she loved that about him. It just proved the bond they had together. She obsereved his gentle breathing pattern and looked at him curiously. How could one brute be so gentle as he was. She couldnt understand her feelings for him. She didnt understand whether she felt he was a brother to her or if he was a potential mate. She leaned more towards a mate. She liked him. She nuzzled his ears, and then remembered she was covered in fish. She cowered away and frantically searched for a pile of rich dirt to mask her scent in. She wanted to find dirt before Tonto awoke because she wanted to appear flawless to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:26 pm

The wolf cracked open his eyes barely the suns rays were bright and made him squint pronouncing his hooded blue eyes even more.
A sharp tangy scent woke him up and he sneezed a couple times, but what was this? Witt was gone and slowly raised to his feet running his face on his silver forelegs.

"Witt?" He peeped, Tonto snorted the foul stink out of his nostrils for it was giving him a headache.

Wolves Addressed: Witt
Wolves Mentioned: Witt
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:56 pm

KIPXIN

Kipxin felt Kole walk up beside her and begin lapping at the water as well. It was comforting to her for him to stay close and enjoyed the company. Suddenly he cringed and stopped lapping at the water. His eyes snapped shut similar to the way she reacts when she's receiving a vision. He didn't move for a moment, his eyes shut tight, but as suddenly as they closed, he opened them again. He met her eyes and said,

"Sorry 'bout that, I get pains in my head every now and then..."

Kipxin eyed Kole. This has never really happened before, maybe the last time was around when she had her last vision but she wasn't certain. This wasn't just a regular head pain - it had to have been something more. Kipxin didn't want to pry, but she cares about him and is concerned for his well-being. She knows what it's like not wanting to sound crazy or problematic around other wolves, but she wanted to make sure that he wasn't lying to her. She had a hunch it was a vision, so she thought she would throw it out there to break the tension.

"Really? You kind of looked like I do when I get my visions. Hopefully I'm not contagious!"

She said jokingly. She wanted him to feel comfortable telling her, and if it was nothing, the question wouldn't be as awkward when answered. She looked at Kole and studied his features, hoping to catch any hint towards him hiding something from her.

Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Witt:
Witt tensed when she heard her name. She wasn't ready to see Tonto. She looked around for an excuse not to see him right away. "Good morning. Sorry I'm.. Uh... Looking for a snail. Yes a snail. It went by so quickly I lost it." Witt smacked her head against a rock. A snail? Really? That was the worst excuse she'd ever made. She looked around for a shell now to show off her trophy to Tonto. She couldn't find one so she substituted a rock.. It looked close enough to a shell (if you closed both eyes and used your imagination). In hot pursuit she looked for a quick smell coverup. She found a pile of something and rolled in it. She wasn't sure what it was but it was probably better than what she slept in the night before. Witt sighed and smiled getting up trying to appear beautiful. She looked at what she rolled in and realized it was algae. She was now green and smelled like a fish. On top of that she was possessing a rock that she was trying to pretend was a snail shell. Witt felt seriously messed up in the head. She started laughing so hard she fell over.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Kole noticed the alpha eyeing him curiously. He lowered his gaze back down to his paws with a feeling that she knew better than what he had said.

"Really? You kind of looked like I do when I get my visions. Hopefully I'm not contagious!"

Kole smiled weakly at her joke, but knew that he should tell the alpha what he knew. Taking a deep breath, he looked into her eyes and began telling his story.

"On the day I came to this territory I woke up to a loud rushing sound. I had been asleep near this strange flat surface that extended as far as I could see either way. I didn't take time to see what it was that made the noise, I just ran. There was a splitting pain in my head and I couldn't remember a single thing apart from my own name... I still can't. I don't know where I'm from, I don't know why I left, I don't know anything. A couple times since I've been here I have gotten a sudden pain in my head with images following. I see myself surrounded by dead wolves."

Kole tore his gaze from the alpha as he finished speaking. He left out the part about his paws and muzzle being covered with blood, being afraid of what Kipxin would think. Kole shifted his weight on his front paws, trying to avoid looking up.

Wolves mentioned: Kipxin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Tonto curiosity was too strong and he followed the strange noises where he heard then. The young wolf came upon a laughing Witt.

He cocked an eye brow and smiled, "Why Witt, you're all green and smell like a fish. Haha talk about getting me to crave you!" Tonto laughed pulling some of the algae off her coat "I don't know why but I wanna eat with her haha."

The male leaned his head down and gave her forehead a lick getting the green stuff off her, he smiled.

"Where can I get a cologne like that?" :3 he gave her a goofy smile holding down a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Witt:
Witt saw Tonto appear and she immediately got up. She looked down and stammered "You... You.. Waiting.. Eating... Wait.. Huh?" She looked around and felt her ears folding to the back of her head. Her eyes fell and she looked down speechless. She felt submissive and put her head down. She felt shameful and upset for letting Tonto see her. She'd never been so ugly. Witt whined slightly when Tonto licked her forehead out of excitement. He clearly had feelings for her. She felt hideous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:01 am

Tonto smiled and cleaned her face off with his muzzle, "Oh Witt, you're to silly." he went to the creek and washed his face off.

The red wolf scratched the remaining green residue off her body, when he finished Tonto rolled back on his tail sitting casually.

He then gently pounced on Witt giggling "Gotcha!" Tonto looked down at her a smirk on his face at how he surprised her.

But she was feisty wiggling around like a fish and he growled playfully nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

Mercs : 4311

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:02 am

Azreal:
Azreal felt his heart hardening when he thought about leaving poor Kipxin to fight for herself against Kole. This brute had caused enough trouble in his life, and the one thing he wasn't going to do was hurt Kip. Azreal sat down for a minute. Kole was taking a lot of energy out of Az. It was tiring having to be the hero all the time. Of course he didn't mind saving the damsel in distress, but when the villain doesn't disappear at the end of the day; you wonder what really happens behind the comic strips when the audience isn't around to fall into the action. Azreal buckled down his courage and raced back to save Kip.
When he arrived to find Kole and Kip drinking together, Az growled and studied Koles defense position. It was pretty lousy. His guard was completely down, and he appeared to be contaminating the water with his tounge. Az snarled and stood his ground.
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:13 am

Witt:
Witt couldn't help but fall into a puppy bow as Tonto nibbled on her. She laughed and bit his cheek playfully. Her tail was wagging furiously, and her almond eyes lit up in sheer joy. She loved how he brought out the best in her. Witt sprawled out on top of Tonto and pinned him down nipping at his neck and arms. She let out an excited yelp and gave him a willy expression. She licked her lips and felt the heat rising in the early daylight. She began to pant as she looked around. She wagged her tail and eyed Tonto to stay put as she looked over the area before returning to wrestle Tonto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercy Pack : Territory
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next