Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines) EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines) EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines) Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines) Cs-wh-88x31

Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lakota

Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines) Empty
PostSubject: Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)   Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Forum name: Gray Skies

Forum link: http://grayskies.forumotion.com/

Gray skies is a fantasy canine role play based off of sickness, mating, and mutations. Its about how scientist too kin dogs that were infected with chrome darkness which made them highly unstable and dangerous.They experienced symptoms of rabies and mange. And they experimented they decided to breed the dogs and take there young yet the offspring were a bit mutated. The scientist's decided to inject them with more DNA and steroids to make them more mutated in hopes to make a fighting machine to help in war. Yet everything went wrong and the infected dogs began breeding and so did the mutated and soon a population grew and the dogs rebelled and escaped killing everything and infecting dogs and breeding. The mutated did as well yet avoided being infected for their sake.

Will you join and try to survive or get infected and strive to raise your population? or will you simply perish like the others? FIND OUT WHEN YOU SIGN UP AT http://grayskies.forumotion.com/

I also am taking suggestions to make the site better and looking for a moderator!
Back to top Go down

Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Page 1 of 1