Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 Cs-wh-88x31

Mercy Pack : Territory

Go down 
+23
Saba
Faolan
Beast
Rouge
Whisper
Neus
MoonFire
Midnight_Storm
Chancer
Relic
Solstice
Shivva
Coby
Demence
Sonny
Kiara
Lyynn
Echo
Witt
Kennya
Kole
Azreal
Kipxin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

Mercs : 4198

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Not yet

Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Witt:
Witt laughed and looked at Tonto. He was going to be a lot of fun. "You mean you'll stay?" Witt smiled and wagged her tail.
Suddenly Tonto tagged her and ran off. "Wait" She giggled and got up racing after Tonto. She saw he was going towards the creek. She hoped Tonto would run into the water. She loved to swim. But he was probably a better swimmer than she was. He looked very athletic. But she loved the challenge.
Witt focused back on where she was running. She felt herself pace her breathing. Witt began to take longer strides as he grew farther and farther away. She tucked her head low and began to feel herself running faster. She gave a small smile and continued to try to persure Tonto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Tonto glanced over his shoulder, she was quicker than he thought and had to pick up the pace. His heart was racing now and his tongue rolled out of the side of his mouth, it felt grrrreat to have the wind blowing on his face.
He liked this wolf, she was kind, pretty and agile. He met the river and saw a drop off about twenty feet away in a small waterfall.

Tonto took a might jump off the waterfall landing in the small pool below "Whooo!" His head popped out from under the water "Hey Witt! Over here."

He doggy paddled gleefully splashing about, "Come on in the water's great." Tonto smiled.
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Witt:
Witt saw Tonto dip into the waterfall but she was going too fast to slow down like he did to take the leap. Witt smiled and nodded, her speed was going against her now. She looked over the edge and saw the drop should be wide enough for her to jump into it even at her speed. Witt sprung off the edge and wobbled a little in the air, before she could regain her balance she hit the water with a strong plunge. Witt instantly felt the cool sentastion radiating off her plush fur. The water seemed electric with its aqua ripples spreading from her motion. Witt took a deep breath and instantly felt rejuvinated. She felt flawlessly weightless, as if all her energy was revived. Her fur swayed with the motion of the water and her body temperature was dropping with every second. She felt truly beautiful. Her grey eyes reflected against the aqua water appearing almost misty. Witt pushed against the water and felt herself swimmng towards Tonto. Witt felt her heart beating against the welcoming waters. She just wanted to catch Tonto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:43 pm

"Haha nice plunge." He watched her as the water rained over him in a million sparkles of water that looked like diamonds falling over him.

The wave of disturbed water pushed him back, Tonto saw her head come up out of the water and he paddled to keep his nose above.
It was a hot day and difference in temperature was around twenty degrees, he could feel the water spread apart the pads of his paw with every swipe.

"You're fast!" He added, Tonto watched her come close but he didn't mind getting tagged by her and waited patiently.

He got a sudden urge to swim away and went under the waterfall, Tonto crawled up the rock and found a cave that led deep into the mountain 'Whoa!'

"Witt you gotta come see this!" He barked excitedly shaking off the water on his back.
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Witt:
Witt was relieved to see he was waiting for her. Witt reached her paw out to touch Tonto, but just as she was going to touch him he swam out to the waterfall. "Taa" Witt felt a flood of water going down her throat. She was coughing but persisted to follow Tonto. She heard his excited bark and swam under the waterfall. Her eyes widened when she saw the cave. "Its a secret!" She looked at Tonto and climbed onto the rocks now. "Watch we are going to turn into mermaids or something now" She laughed and pushed Tonto a little. She looked out and saw another mountain. "Lets go down there" She gave him a fiesty look and scrambled out of the cave and down into the sand. "Hurry up Tonto!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:07 pm

"That is preposterous! Isn't it?" She wasn't listening and he was left wondering "I wouldn't make a good mermaid." Tonto heard her exclaim and he followed closely.

Tonto bumped into her and apologized "There's writing on the walls." He studied the pictograph "Hey look....it says "The food here stinks" lol

He snuck a glance at Witt, her eyes glistening from the dim light outside...when she turned to look at the pictographs Tonto looked away.

The red wolf stumbled over a rock "It's so dark. I can't see a blasted thing!" bumps into you again "Sorry haha."
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Witt:
Witt looks at the wall Tonto was talking about and laughs. "We shouldve packed a lunch then. You do catch pretty good fish." Witt looks at Tonto and smiles when he bumped into her. "Ill catch you if you fall." She licks his ear and moves a little ahead of him swishing her tail and keeping an up beat pace. Witt stops and looks back at Tonto "Tonto what happened to your family?" She stopped and turned around to face him. She sat down, in the dark her grey eyes appeared ghostly and a little eerie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:34 pm

"Awe. Thanks." When she licked his ear he felt his insides melt like a stick of butter in a hot skillet.

The darkness engulfed him and it gave him a sense of claustrophobia, her question brought back buried emotions.

Tonto stopped, he hung his head low and sighed deeply "They were buried in our den during a landslide, I was out hunting when it happened so I was saved...I'm not so sure they were though."

The red wolf bit his tongue to keep his eyes from welling up, he hated feeling depressed "But you know they'll always be with me and, and well at least I have someone like you to hang around with when I feel lonely." Tonto looked down at the sand the two wolves sat in.
Back to top Go down
Kennya
Hunter
Kennya

Mercs : 4110

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Shes waiting for him

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Kennya slowly woke up and stretched her back legs, she sniffed in the air. all kinds of smells filled her nose, she followed it. She soon found wolves she reconized and others she didn't. she cocked her head to the side and awkwardly said "Ello', everyone" she then tilted her head to the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Hello Kennya! Cheeze and Rice! A fellow hunter Very Happy *bows* please to make your aquaintence.
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Witt:
Witt looks at Tonto and feels herself regretting asking that question. "They'll always be with you." She looks down and gets up looking back at the cave walls. "Should we go back now?" She looks at Tonto and looks down. She felt pretty upset for making him think sad thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:40 pm

He noticed her grow sympathetic "Hey, heeey....it's okay don't feel sorry." Tonto came next to Witt and rubbed his flank under her neck "There were two ways into the cave, they may have found a way out. Believe me my mom is twice as stubborn as me and meaner than a rattle snake, she'll get my brothers out."

He sat down in front of her "We can go if you want Witt." Tonto smiled and wagged his tail at her.

"Don't feel sorry for me. Things will get better I know it in my heart. Maybe we could help each other out, I'm a little lonely and you could use a friend. What do you say?" He watched her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Witt:
Witt loves the feeling of Tonto comforting her. Witt looks at Tonto and thinks about a potential mate? No Witt pushes the thought out of her head. It was still early. She was too young. Tonto was probably with someone besides her. Witt forms a small smile and looks at him "Well if you insist I would love to be your friend." She lays down and rolls on her back nibbling on his paws. She wags her tail and looks at Tonto playfully. Witt suddenly remembers she has no idea where they are. She was completely lost. "Tonto, do you know where we are?" She looks at Tonto and continues nibbling on his right paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:05 pm

The red wolf laid down beside her and nudged her head with his muzzle "Umm yeah, we just need to go back up this slanted rock wall and take a left to the mouth of the cave." There was something about her...a magnetism that pulled his heart.

Tonto started to drift away in thought feeling her flank expand and touch his with every breath, I thought about if she liked him as much as he liked her. He listens closely as a single drop of water continued in the distance.
They were alone in the dark but this, this feeling of profound serenity and comfort made them shine like a light. It was an emboldening power she gave him, one that made him no longer afraid of closed areas or clasping darkness.

"I-I sorry for being so close." He scooted away a few feet, not wanting to be inappropriate.

He hardly knew her after all, and she the same.
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Daww (: How cute! Alright I'll reply
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Witt:
Witt smiles at Tonto and relaxes a little. "Should we go back? I dont like being outside when its really dark..Too many pumas." She cracks a smile and moves her tail to the left. Witt looks down. She didnt really know too much about this wolf. She wanted him to wrestle with her though. Witt was pretty simple to please. She feels her stomach growing a bit more unstable but it wasnt anything that was an emergency.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:32 pm

*Hehe well thank yah =3 it's all for you (Witt)*

He smiled and picked up a sense of feisty spirit in her "Sure, lets go. But you know, if any puma came around I wouldn't let it hurt you. I promise." Tonto blushed and hoped she wouldn't see it in the darkness.

"Just follow me." Tonto nudged Witt to her feet and slowly walked up the rock face "Maybe when we're outside we can play some more?"
Back to top Go down
Kennya
Hunter
Kennya

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Kennya swivels her right ear around, she could here the heart beat of a small animal. She took a few steps back, then leaped on the side of a boulder, quickly bouncing off on a rabbit. With it being squished it automatically died. Kennya puffed out her chest in triumph , but didn't know what to do with the rabbit. so she set it down by a small tree and waited for someone to show up
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Witt:
Witt looked at Tonto and smiled. "You wouldnt let a puma get me? They are very vicious animals you know..." Witt got up and followed Tonto outside. She stayed a little too close to him because she was still nervous about pumas. She felt her fur drying off but she was still a little cold. She started to shake slightly. "Tonto do you think you could catch us another fish?" She looks at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

Mercs : 4282

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Hey Kennya can Az jump in with you for a bit?
Back to top Go down
Kennya
Hunter
Kennya

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Azreal:
Azreal smiles at Kennya and dips his head "Mind if I join you?" He looks at her kill and stops a little impressed. "Did you kill it alone?" He circles her trotting and then sits by her side.
Back to top Go down
Kennya
Hunter
Kennya

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Kennya's mood lightens up as she hears Azreal's voice, She smiles and nods. When she feels Azreal sit next to her, She feels like she is free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Tonto looked back at the wolf "I'm tougher." he smiled sarcastically "I plan on tiring him out by ramming my face into his paws till he gives up." the red wolf laughed hoping on a rock and turn back towards Witt.

"Yes, malady you may have the special tonight. A fresh river trout to your delight." He bowed playfully swiping his right forepaw under him.

Addressed Wolves: Witt
Mentioned Wolves: Witt

Last edited by Tonto on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Azreal:
Azreal smiles at Kennya "Cat got your tounge?" He chuckles and looks around. He lays down and settles in for a good nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercy Pack : Territory
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next