Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Hestia's Biography EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Hestia's Biography EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Hestia's Biography EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Hestia's Biography EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Hestia's Biography EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Hestia's Biography EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Hestia's Biography EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Hestia's Biography EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Hestia's Biography EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Hestia's Biography Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Hestia's Biography Cs-wh-88x31

Hestia's Biography

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hestia
Scout
Hestia

Mercs : 3865

Hestia's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Hestia's Biography   Hestia's Biography EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:23 pm

General
⇢Name; Hestia Ray
⇢Nickname; Nessy (what her mom called her because she is a really good swimmer)
⇢Age; 3 1/2 Years
⇢Gender; Female
⇢Rank Desired; Scouter (a little alone time is greatly appreciated)

Appearance
⇢Species; Rocky Mountain Wolf
⇢Coat Color; Tawny, Gray and White
⇢Eye Color; Grayish Blue
⇢Height;36 in
⇢Weight; 96 lbs
⇢Build; Tall but slender, she is between medium and large
⇢Markings; Front paws and white and back legs are fully tawny or light brown
⇢Scars; 4 inch  white scar spanning her back left hock
⇢Other; Eyes sometimes become more blue
Hestia's Biography 640px-canis_lupus_2_28martin_mecnarowski29

Background
⇢Personality; Bit of a loner I must admit, but she is done being a lone wolf and has decided she needs to join a pack to survive ( and have a little fun). Once she bonds though, it is forever. But she hasn't had a real friend yet. Very shut off but will be obedient to an alpha. If anyone is being bullied or messed with she feels that she must break it up or stop it. She has a terrible temper that she has to have thoroughly under control, but if she gets into a fight she goes into a berserker mode where she hates everyone and everything. When this happens she either needs someone to talk her down or just let her run it off.
⇢Family; Father whose name was Ray, died when she was 7 weeks old, he was defending a fresh kill from a grizzly, all of the hunters were going after him but he just happened to get hit. Mother was a really good hunter so as soon as the pups were weaned she went off to help the pack hunt.
⇢History; After her mother left she was sent to a kind of nanny who looked after the pups, she ended up getting viciously bullied by an older litter. Her brothers joined in as she got older. When she was a year and a half she left to find another pack. It was hard to get accepted and she had to do a lot of groveling, not to mention she was rather skinny and didn't have her height yet. But after a few months the alpha male took an interest in her, if you know what I mean. She managed to fight him off but the alpha female had already heard and organized the pack to kill her. She was attacked while on patrol which is when she figured out she goes crazy in attacks because she broke one of the beta's leg and managed to rip the alpha females left ear off. One of the wolves managed to grab her back leg though, but after she got about a mile off they stopped chasing her.

After that she ran and ran until she ended up near here. She was scared and nervous so she decided to live as a loner, but now as a 3 1/2 year old she decided she really needed to join a pack, especially with winter coming because the last one she nearly died.
⇢Strengths; Berserker Mode, Fast, Smart, Swimming, Catching Small Game
⇢Weakness; Catching Anything Bigger then a Fawn, If She Gets Really Angry Then Bad Things Happen, Not Very Quick on Her Feet, Uncomfortable with Authority, Nervous Around Males
⇢Likes;Swimming, Rabbit Meat, Being Alone
⇢Dislikes; Large Groups, Males, Bullying
⇢Habits; Kills any small animals she sees, no matter if she is in the middle if something.

About You
⇢Sponsor; {how you found us} Top 50 Wolf RPG
⇢Average Attendance [1-10]; ?a day? 6
Password;

Last edited by Hestia on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

Mercs : 4579

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: ...

Hestia's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hestia's Biography   Hestia's Biography EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:05 pm

great, I can't wait to see you in the rp if you are accepted
Back to top Go down
http://wolf-rpg-real.freeforums.net/
Saba
Hunter
Saba

Mercs : 3892

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: none

Hestia's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hestia's Biography   Hestia's Biography EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:43 am

welcome! how i love wolves' personalities on this site, everyone's just so interesting (; good luck by being accepted
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

Hestia's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hestia's Biography   Hestia's Biography EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:58 am

if you are accepted then you can jump in at any time and every body excuse me every wolf here is friendly so if you have questions just pm any wolf cause the worst thing that would happen is flat ears and that would probably be from me, cause that's what I do when I think!
Back to top Go down
Hestia
Scout
Hestia

Mercs : 3865

Hestia's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hestia's Biography   Hestia's Biography EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 2:42 pm

Is there a reason I haven't been accepted yet?
Back to top Go down
Shadowmoon
Hunter
Shadowmoon

Mercs : 3762

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

Hestia's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hestia's Biography   Hestia's Biography EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:39 pm

I don't know
i haven't been accepted either
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

Hestia's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hestia's Biography   Hestia's Biography EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:00 am

Sorry I think that everything is just so busy with school and finals admins have not been able to get on we really want you here and I think that you just  need to wait for azreal, kole, or kipxin to get on, if you are bored I could mini plot with you to keep your and my skills sharp and let us rpg be ause you don't need to be accepted for that and we could include some others who haven't been accepted either.
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

Mercs : 4532

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

Hestia's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hestia's Biography   Hestia's Biography EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Hestia's Biography Nfh99j
Welcome to the pack, Hestia! We look forward to RPing with you(:
Back to top Go down
https://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

Hestia's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hestia's Biography   Hestia's Biography EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:43 pm

YAY, have fun in the rp! hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hestia's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hestia's Biography   Hestia's Biography Empty

Back to top Go down

Hestia's Biography
Page 1 of 1