Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Dionne Mibrowska EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Dionne Mibrowska EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Dionne Mibrowska EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Dionne Mibrowska EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Dionne Mibrowska EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Dionne Mibrowska EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Dionne Mibrowska EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Dionne Mibrowska EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Dionne Mibrowska EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Dionne Mibrowska Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Dionne Mibrowska Cs-wh-88x31

Dionne Mibrowska

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dionne

Dionne

Mercs : 3940

Dionne Mibrowska Empty
PostSubject: Dionne Mibrowska   Dionne Mibrowska EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:54 am

General
⇢Name; Dionne Mibrowska.
⇢Nickname; None.
⇢Age;too years.
⇢Gender;female.
⇢Rank Desired;whatever is earn't.

Appearance
⇢Species; Indian x Himalayan mix.
⇢Coat Color; the deepest velvet coating of a silken blend of a the flames of hell topped of with the tints of red matching for the dancing flame she is  that over tops the showers smooth and elegant blend. thick and health soft as a angels touch- blossoming the scent of the purest roses only too mach the thin line of the leather texture of skin that brings her unique identity of strength.

⇢Eye Color; the deepest blue- frozen as cold as a ice crystal- pure emerald tint towards the center
nice and round coated with the long seductive flattering eye lashes that make her so beautiful. yet eyes are pure and healthy looking often lack of color coordination with season change.
⇢Height;
⇢Weight;
⇢Build; streamline with the crafts of gods- elastic thin hips with a thin body that is well developed muscles making her attractive and built for speed and power. withe the pendulum long and fluffy like the angels wing- and the limbs thin yet built tipped with tiny tea cupped paws that flatten the round with elegance and grace.
⇢Markings; none.
⇢Scars;none.
⇢Other; none.

Background
⇢Personality; snappy and a sharp tongue er aggression goes unseen due too the flattering tone of her voice box soothing as a chime bell a delight too intake with the ears; yet her fighting skills are too best quality she would rather slash her own neck and bleed too death than loose a fight and cause humiliation too herself. a very respected blood line she stands her ground traditional too not disgrace the family name- a short temper a ruthless battles leads too bi-polar issues one minute happy and childish the necks slashing your flesh into pieces. once our trust is earned she s loving and caring and would risk her life i order too protect yours this links too the strong bonds she has with distant packs from the long times of been a wandering wolf.
⇢Family; london-mother, dimuska-father royals of a pack.
⇢History; nothing too remember all she can remember s her mothers tender fur clashing alongside her feeling the comfort fr the tears streaming down her face as i was taken by a unknown wolf and left in a high wood land alone and wandered ever since still seeking why my mother was forced too let me go.
⇢Strengths; fighting, hunting.
⇢Weakness; mental torture.

⇢Likes; hunting and thinking too herself adventuring too protect others.
⇢Dislikes; annoying wolves who are just plain stupid.
⇢Habits; killing pointlessly..

About You
⇢Sponsor; web surfing.
⇢Average Attendance [1-10]; hard too tell when ever i access a lap top.
⇢Password; i don't want people hacking my account -_-
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

Mercs : 4560

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

Dionne Mibrowska Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionne Mibrowska   Dionne Mibrowska EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:29 pm

hi and thanks for joining! We are really excite to rp with you but there are a few things you need to fix in order to be accepted.
1. species must be a wolf or one of the hybrids listed in the "Wolf Info [for accurate biographies]" thread.
2. please fill out the height and weight if your wolf. Information can also be found in the above listed thread
3. please use a coat color that is listed (also in the thread)
4. please read the rules. in the rules there is a password which we are asking for(: haha we wouldn't ask for ypur registration one - we don't want our lovely new member to get hacked!!
please fix these few things and youll be accepted in no-time!
Back to top Go down
https://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Dionne

Dionne

Mercs : 3940

Dionne Mibrowska Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionne Mibrowska   Dionne Mibrowska EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:27 pm

haha thankyou!! could you perhaps help me i cant find it and i dont no the weight and stuff of my sweet girl,
Back to top Go down

Dionne Mibrowska Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionne Mibrowska   Dionne Mibrowska EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Hi Dionne and welcome!!! =D I'm Tonto let me know if you need any help dude *nods*
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

Mercs : 4311

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

Dionne Mibrowska Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionne Mibrowska   Dionne Mibrowska EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Welcome to the pack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dionne Mibrowska Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dionne Mibrowska   Dionne Mibrowska Empty

Back to top Go down

Dionne Mibrowska
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Joining-
Jump to: