Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Banning/Deletion of Members EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Banning/Deletion of Members EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Banning/Deletion of Members EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Banning/Deletion of Members EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Banning/Deletion of Members EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Banning/Deletion of Members EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Banning/Deletion of Members EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Banning/Deletion of Members EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Banning/Deletion of Members EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Banning/Deletion of Members Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Banning/Deletion of Members Cs-wh-88x31

Banning/Deletion of Members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

Mercs : 4531

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

Banning/Deletion of Members Empty
PostSubject: Banning/Deletion of Members   Banning/Deletion of Members EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:07 am

Alright guys, so you may or may not have noticed that Tonto has been deleted and banned from Mercy Pack.

We try not to make Mercy too strict about posting and rule enforcement, and we like to let things slide every once and awhile because we think it's just plain annoying to nit-pick everything our members do; we want this community to be fun and relaxed!

But when members don't follow the rules, and then argue with the admins about correcting their mistakes, and then lash out at other members in a hateful manner, action will be taken. Tonto has received many warnings about such behaviors and, after a final insult that was directed at me, he was banned and deleted.

Rules about Power-Playing and such will be elaborated on in the rules and updated for better reference. Disrespectful behavior will not ever be tolerated and I would like to make that very clear. I feel like I have a very person connection with each of my members, and if anyone messes with you guys, Kipxin will bare her teeth and go all alpha-female on them. I will protect you guys from jerks at all costs! I want this to be a place where everyone is happy and if someone disrupts my utopia, they get exiled.

Tonto will be missed by all, but plots will need to be readjusted to accommodate for his nonexistence. From this point on Tonto ran off never to be seen again.

or

If anyone would like to adopt his character PM me.

Thanks guys for your understanding. Love you all so much<3

Last edited by Kipxin on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Kole
Beta
Kole

Mercs : 4640

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He needs to find himself first.

Banning/Deletion of Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning/Deletion of Members   Banning/Deletion of Members EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:15 pm

Here here! I will also do my share to keep Mercy pack a friendly and comfortable place for all!
Back to top Go down

Banning/Deletion of Members
Page 1 of 1