Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Companions EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Companions EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Companions EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Companions EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Companions EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Companions EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Companions EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Companions EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Companions EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Companions Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Companions Cs-wh-88x31

Companions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

Mercs : 4562

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

Companions Empty
PostSubject: Companions   Companions EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:08 pm

|ABOUT COMPANIONS|

companions are creatures that you can purchase with Mercs to enhance your rpg experience! you can chose any realistic animal and ghost them in your writing, or if you please, write from their perspective as contrast to your creature.

if you do chose to purchase a companion, you must remember that they must follow the rules. i can't stress it enough that the same rules go for your companion as well as for your normal rpg wolf. there is no god-modding or power playing as it can not be invasive to the pack. they can not bring disease or interfere with the order and hierarchy of the pack; however, they can be alongside your wolf during regular actions you perform or "do favors" for you. your companion will either be with your wolf or be sort of "off stage" because if your wolf can't see it, it can't really describe what it's doing and neither can anyone else (because that would be ghosting). you can have up to 3 small companions or 1 large and 1 small companion at a time just for simplicity.

so all in all, the possibilities are infinite if you use your imagination, and i think if you put some serious thought into a companion that would enhance your wolf's skills, its presence could be really beneficial and fun. additionally, if there's a lull in activity, sometimes just to post it might be fun just to chill out with your companion.

for example, if i was a healer and i wanted a companion i'd chose a small creature that lives in the earth like maybe a vole as my wolf's companion so it could help me search for herbs.

|LITTLE COMPANIONS|

include:
●|INSECTS/BUGS|  
●|SMALL RODENTS| squirrels, bunnies, mice...
●|SMALL BIRDS| sparrows, chickadees, hummingbird, finch...

if you choose to have a companion, you must first make the transaction (here). copy and paste the below biography template and post it (here).

|LARGE COMPANIONS|

include:
●|BIRDS| raven, hawk, falcon...
●|SCAVENGERS| wild/stray small dog, small fox...

if you choose to have a companion, you must first make the transaction (here). copy and paste the below biography template and post it (here).

BIOGRAPHY TEMPLATE
Code:
●|NAME|
●|SPECIES|
●|GENDER|
●|AGE|
●|SIZE|
●|TALENTS|
●|PERSONALITY|
Back to top Go down
https://mercypackv2.forumotion.com

Companions