Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
New Wolf Coby EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
New Wolf Coby EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
New Wolf Coby EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
New Wolf Coby EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
New Wolf Coby EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
New Wolf Coby EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
New Wolf Coby EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
New Wolf Coby EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
New Wolf Coby EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
New Wolf Coby Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
New Wolf Coby Cs-wh-88x31

New Wolf Coby

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Coby
Guardian
Coby

Mercs : 4001

New Wolf Coby Empty
PostSubject: New Wolf Coby   New Wolf Coby EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:59 pm

General
⇢Name; Coby
⇢Nickname;
⇢Age; 3 years and seven months
⇢Gender; Male
⇢Rank Desired; Guardian

Appearance
⇢Species; Mackenzie Valley Wolf
⇢Coat Color; browns, coppers, creams, and black.
⇢Eye Color; Rusty brown
⇢Height; 33 inches at the shoulder
⇢Weight; 165 lbs
⇢Build; The Mackenzie Valley wolf's thick, long limbs are proportionally built for traversing through rough terrain such as deep snow or the cliffy edges of the Rocky Mountains. Its deep chest hosts large lungs, letting the wolf breathe more efficiently at higher altitudes, and allowing it to exert huge amounts of stamina traveling up to 115 km (~70 miles) in one day. Its powerful neck is a very important adaptation; it has to be strong to support the wolf's large head and is crucial for bringing down prey. The Mackenzie Valley wolf maximizes heat retention through such methods as using its bushy tail to cover its exposed nose during the winter. It sheds its undercoat during the summer months due to the hotter conditions.
⇢Markings; None
⇢Scars; None
⇢Other;

Background
⇢Personality; Coby is very regal about the way he carries himself and about he way he sees other. Hes a noble giant and walks with great pride. He comes from a large pack of about fifteen other Makenzie Valley Wolves. He is known for his excellent strategies as well as timely kills. Coby sees every animal with great potential so he doesnt like any animal to suffer, even prey. He wanders the woods in search for knowledge about things he might not already know. Coby is a philosopher. He thinks about things no one else would, and lives to learn more. He is never one to speak out of line, and is always respectful to everyone. Of course he loves a good run, and a good challenge when the opportunity arises. He's never settled into another female, or will ever let himself fall for one. Hes set in his ways and feels a family isnt right for him. Hes the gentleman to go to if ever in need of a word of advice
⇢Family; Coby has a mother and father as well as two sisters. They go by the names of Atlanta, Mika, Tristy, and Rosana
⇢History; Coby at a young age was awkward to be around. He seemed to ask too many questions, sit quietly while the other wolves played, and preferred to follow the alpha female, making comments she didnt even know the answer to. He became to smart for his pack. Predicted kills before they happened, predicted mates before they were attracted to each other, and even predicted deaths. When he predicted the alpha pup dying, the lead male became frightened to told Coby to leave. Coby was forced to leave pack territory. Since his banishment, hes been studying from the outsides of packs, learning behaviors, learning mentality, and learning how to command anything.
⇢Strengths; Wolf pshycology, hunting, patience
⇢Weakness; Wolves that can predict his behavior, wolves that draw too much attention to him, not being able to understand things
⇢Likes; A good chase
⇢Dislikes; Predictability
⇢Habits; Coby tends to disappear if no one is watching him. He will sit back and wait, looking out for errors or glitches in a pack atmosphere.

About You
⇢Sponsor; {how you found us}: A good friend
⇢Average Attendance [1-10]; 9
Password;
Back to top Go down

New Wolf Coby Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolf Coby   New Wolf Coby EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:34 pm

Hey Coby!!! Welcome to Mercy =) I'm, you guessed it...Tonto. One of the Mods should be with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

Mercs : 4198

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Not yet

New Wolf Coby Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolf Coby   New Wolf Coby EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Welcome Coby (: good luck getting accepted!
I'm Witt.
Back to top Go down
Lyynn
Hunter
Lyynn

Mercs : 4200

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: She ruined it all.

New Wolf Coby Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolf Coby   New Wolf Coby EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Hello Coby (:
Can't wait 'till you're accepted !
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

Mercs : 4531

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

New Wolf Coby Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolf Coby   New Wolf Coby EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:53 am

New Wolf Coby Nfh99j

This topic has been moved to the Accepted Biographies category! Welcome to the pack Coby!
Back to top Go down
https://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Kole
Beta
Kole

Mercs : 4640

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He needs to find himself first.

New Wolf Coby Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolf Coby   New Wolf Coby EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Welcome to the pack Coby!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Wolf Coby Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolf Coby   New Wolf Coby Empty

Back to top Go down

New Wolf Coby
Page 1 of 1