Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Blood Red Road: Moira Young EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Blood Red Road: Moira Young EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Blood Red Road: Moira Young EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Blood Red Road: Moira Young EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Blood Red Road: Moira Young EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Blood Red Road: Moira Young EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Blood Red Road: Moira Young EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Blood Red Road: Moira Young EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Blood Red Road: Moira Young EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Blood Red Road: Moira Young Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Blood Red Road: Moira Young Cs-wh-88x31

Blood Red Road: Moira Young

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyynn
Hunter
Lyynn

Mercs : 4201

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: She ruined it all.

Blood Red Road: Moira Young Empty
PostSubject: Blood Red Road: Moira Young   Blood Red Road: Moira Young EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:52 pm

Blood Red Road: Moira Young 9917938

Blood Red Road is about a dystopian future centered around Saba. Saba lives with her father, twin brother Lugh and little sister Emmi in a place where there are no laws. One day a group of men come and kill her father then proceed to kidnap Saba's beloved twin Lugh, she then sets off on a journey to find her brother before he can be murdered by the ones who have taken him. There's only a couple problems, she hates her younger sister Emmi whom she trys to leave with her father's old friend, but still somehow finds her way into joining Saba on her quest. She has no idea where her brother has been taken too. She herself ends up being kidnapped and forced to fight in a cage against other girls who have been captured, along with the fact that if she is to lose just 3 times she will be forced to run into the crowd of people and be beaten to death. But worse of all there's Jack. The man who makes the heartstone given to her by her father's friend heat up. The very stone that is said to lead you to your heart's true desire.
Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

Mercs : 4199

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Not yet

PostSubject: Re: Blood Red Road: Moira Young   Blood Red Road: Moira Young EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Holy crap that sounds great! Did you buy that book or did you rent it? How many pages is it? Was it a difficult read?
Back to top Go down
Lyynn
Hunter
Lyynn

Mercs : 4201

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: She ruined it all.

PostSubject: Re: Blood Red Road: Moira Young   Blood Red Road: Moira Young EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:38 pm

I got it from my school's library it was on this must reads list the librarian posted.
It is 459 pages.
And it wasnt very hard, not any big weird words. But it is written with a southern accent. Like it says things like: git, ain't, don't go no..., stuff like that. I loved it. Made it more real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Red Road: Moira Young   Blood Red Road: Moira Young Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Red Road: Moira Young
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forums :: Books-
Jump to: