Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Kenna's Biography [Finished] Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Kenna's Biography [Finished] Cs-wh-88x31

Kenna's Biography [Finished]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenna
Hunter

Mercs : 3920

Kenna's Biography [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Kenna's Biography [Finished]   Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:28 am

General
⇢Name; Kenna
⇢Nickname; Kenna does not have a nickname
⇢Age; 2 Years
⇢Gender; Female
⇢Rank Desired; Hunter, would like Lead Hunter in the future when she proves herself worthy of that rank.

Appearance
⇢Species; Gray Wolf
⇢Coat Color; Different hues of gray.
⇢Eye Color; Blue Gray
⇢Height; 27 Inches at the shoulder
⇢Weight; 79 Pounds
⇢Build; Kenna is a fairly small she-wolf, compared to other females. Although, she lacks brute strength, her speed and agility makes up for it. She is very lean and muscular but is rather compact and little. Her body type is perfect for being a hunter.
⇢Markings; None
⇢Scars; There is a very small scar on the back of her left hind-leg.
⇢Other; None

Background
⇢Personality; In a nutshell, Kenna is social, playful, & a flirt.
Social; When you first meet Kenna, the first thing that most will notice is how willing she is to socialize and start a conversation with you. She is a very friendly she-wolf and is always wanting to talk and just be social. Her being so social, makes it really easy for her to make friends. Kenna is always the center of attention and is always socializing with everyone. She is really talkative and is always wanting to be around others. Kenna is very warm and amiable towards most. She doesn't really like to start fights and doesn't like to watch fights go one. She will try her best to maintain peace throughout the pack.
Playful; Aside from being friendly, Kenna is also very playful. She is very energetic and is always wanting to play with anyone. In some aspects, she still has that 'puppy' energy even though she is an adult now. Kenna never really lost that puppy side to her. This female is always looking for an adventure and is always running around, looking for something to do just to entertain herself. Kenna is very lively, animated, and always needs something to do. She needs an environment that will stimulate her mentally and physically. You can always rely on Kenna to be the energetic, fun-loving one. She is kind of like an energy pill or a cup of coffee for others. Whenever they see Kenna being all playful, they can't help themselves but be the same way is Kenna is around.
A Flirt; Kenna can be a real flirt at times. Sometimes, she doesn't even know that she's flirting. It's hard for her to distinguish when she's being nice and when she's being a flirt. Although, Kenna loves to socialize, sometimes her words and actions can come off as her flirting. Kenna can be very teasing at times and is quite amorous. She is quite romantic at times and is rather sentimental about certain things. Kenna's socializing is not intended to be flirting, most of the time.
⇢Family; Her mother died, but her father and three siblings are still alive.
⇢History; There isn't much to say about Kenna, she grew up in a fairly large pack towards the east. Her mother died during a hunt when Kenna and her three siblings were several weeks old, so they do not remember much of their mother. Kenna decided that it was time to leave her pack a couple months ago and ran into this pack, hoping that they would accept her.
⇢Strengths; Socializing, speed, and making friends.
⇢Weakness; Brute strength, criticism, and fighting.
⇢Likes; Socializing with others, hunting, and play fighting.
⇢Dislikes; Overly critical wolves, fighting, and hostile wolves.
⇢Habits; Kenna tends to clam up and not talk whenever she is in the presence of someone she has feelings for.

About You
⇢Sponsor; Advertisement on another forum.
⇢Average Attendance [1-10]; 9-10; leans towards 9. I will log on at least once a day.
Password;
Back to top Go down
Zorro

Zorro

Mercs : 3856

PostSubject: Re: Kenna's Biography [Finished]   Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:14 am

Hi Kenna welcome! =D I'm Zorro and I'd like to be the first to say hello. Hopefully one of the mods will be here but please don't hesitate to join the RP!
Back to top Go down
Kenna
Hunter

Mercs : 3920

PostSubject: Re: Kenna's Biography [Finished]   Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Okay, awesome! Nice to meet you! And thanks for the hello. (: I look forward to rping with you!
Back to top Go down
Zorro

Zorro

Mercs : 3856

PostSubject: Re: Kenna's Biography [Finished]   Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:04 am

Sure sweetie whenever you like, yeah. =) A-dios
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

Mercs : 4662

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He needs to find himself first.

PostSubject: Re: Kenna's Biography [Finished]   Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:09 am

Kenna's Biography [Finished] Nfh99j

Hey, sorry this took so long!
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

Mercs : 4553

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

PostSubject: Re: Kenna's Biography [Finished]   Kenna's Biography [Finished] EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Welcome to the pack! I'm adding you to the ranks now! And thank you Zorro for giving Kenna such a warm welcome in our absence!
Back to top Go down
https://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenna's Biography [Finished]   Kenna's Biography [Finished] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenna's Biography [Finished]
Page 1 of 1