Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 Cs-wh-88x31

Mercy Pack : Territory

Go down 
+23
Saba
Faolan
Beast
Rouge
Whisper
Neus
MoonFire
Midnight_Storm
Chancer
Relic
Solstice
Shivva
Coby
Demence
Sonny
Kiara
Lyynn
Echo
Witt
Kennya
Kole
Azreal
Kipxin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kole
Beta
Kole

Mercs : 4640

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He needs to find himself first.

Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:18 am

Seeing the alpha smile back up at him, Kole lowered his gaze to the ground bashfully. He tried not to let his emotions show on his face. After a few seconds Kole stepped towards the pond before them. He shivered slightly, and the hair on the back of his neck stood up as the cool water touched his toes. Glancing back up at Kipxin, he slowly started lowering down so that her paws could touch the cool water. He hoped it would help because it was currently the only idea he had. He let his eyes travel over the female wolf. The mixture of greys, browns, and blacks hypnotized him, causing him to not realize that he was staring at the beautiful wolf. His eyes soon traveled to her blue eyes and held her warm gaze. The dark wolf shook his head slightly and quickly shot his eyes back down to the water when he finally realized how long he had been looking at her.

I'm sorry.

He said quietly.

Wolves addressed: Kipxin.
Wolves mentioned: Kipxin.
Thoughts: I'm just embarrassing myself.
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

Mercs : 4531

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Kipxin felt as Kole's fur bristled against her own once he stepped into the water. Slowly and gently he placed her into the water, and the sharp cold pierced her charred paws. She flinched slightly, settling onto a smooth rock and allowed the cold clean water to cleanse her open wounds. It hurt badly, but the pain was a pain she could tolerate, and soon it began to refresh her.

She could feel Kole's eyes staring at her, studying her. She wasn't sure how to respond. She began by avoiding his gaze, hoping he was just daydreaming and happened to be looking her way, but when she found that he was truly studying her, she met his eyes briefly, embarrassed. His green eyes bore into hers, giving her an unrecognizable feeling in her stomach. It was a good feeling, but at the same time, she felt sick - but not a bad sick. She couldn't analyze how she was feeling, and abruptly, the moment ended. Kole adverted his gaze and quietly whispered an apology.

Kipxin looked at him and began to study him. His dark charcoal coat that when the sun hit it was almost a blue color because it was so black. His thick muscular frame and his piercing green eyes. It was always his green eyes that got to her. They were so bright, so full of life. She realized she had been staring at him now, never acknowledging his apology. She looked down into the water and gently lifted each of her paws one by one, allowing the water to seep beneath them, and cringing slightly.

"Me too."

She whispered, too nervous to look again, and incapable of running away.

Wolves Addressed: Kole
Wolves Mentioned: Kole
Mood: Embarrassed, Dreamy
Thoughts: What is this feeling?

Made by Kipxin

Back to top Go down
https://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:37 am

Kole sneaked a glance at the alpha as she studied him, but quickly directed his eyes back down to the shallow water that was carving through the fur on his paws. All he could think about was what was going on inside her head. This was a hard task however when he could barely figure out his own thoughts.

"Me too."

Kole looked up with a surprised expression and voiced what came to his mind quite loudly without a seconds hesitation.

"Why are you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry for! I'm the one that comes here to your pack and starts a fight within the first couple minutes!"

Lowering his head in shame, Kole turned around to face away from her, staring down between his paws, not really seeing anything, and hating himself for bursting out like that.

Side notes: Sorry, Short post Razz

Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

Mercs : 4282

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:30 am

Azreal
Azreal looks into the distance, and then turns his focus onto the beast before him. Azreal feels his mouth salivating and he bites into the neck of the Deer. His primitive instincts kicked in and he was satisfied with the end result. He felt his stomachs satisfaction as he ate hungrily. He closed his eyes not remembering the last time he ate so well.
When he was finished Azreal looked up at Kennya wild eyed and he smiled. He swished his tail and motioned for her to eat. It was prime food.
Azreal felt his nose beginning to kick in again. His organs were better. He felt energized again and he could feel his scent wafting towards a female. A female he was very attracted to. Azreal looked at Kennya puzzled, and he lifted his snout to the air to catch the drift.
Back to top Go down
Kennya
Hunter
Kennya

Mercs : 4110

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Shes waiting for him

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Kennya turned and smiled,"I never saw a wolf such as strong as you make a kill like that" Kennya admitted breaking the silence. She started chowing down hungrily on the fresh kill. As she rqised her head a soft smile apeared on her face. She felt her own scent drifting again. Kennya tilted her head with a smile still. her tail started to wag, she was ready to play!

Last edited by Kennya on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:37 am

Miss you Kip!!!
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:15 pm

This wont die!! We must get on!
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:02 am

Just to keep the roleplay going

Kole felt his stomach groan. Taking one last sad look at the alpha, he started walking away, soon out of site. He figured she might appreciate some time alone. 

A light breeze rustled the fur on Kole's ears and sent a multitude of different smells through his nose. One stood out a lot more than all the others. Deer was on the menu, and Kole's overwhelmingly hungry stomach won the power struggle with his brain. He knew the other two would be with the kill but he needed to eat.

Slowly Kole followed the scent of the food through the woods. Peaking out from behind a tree, he spotted the two wolves happily chowing down on the fresh meat. Stepping out from behind the tree, Kole didn't say a word, just let his presence be known.

Wolves addressed: None.
Wolves mentioned: Kipxin, Azreal, Kennya. 
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Kipxin breathed in a deep breath. She felt different, motivated to lead a pack. She was disappointed the wolves have grown sort of distant, but she was happy they were still here. It was her fault, she knew, that the pack was slowly falling apart. But she had been lost in thought... a dream that has taken her this long to awake from. She wasn't used to the company of wolves, and she thought that might be the reason for her snap back into reality; she wanted their company.

She looked upon them with pride. This was her family; her only wish now was that it will grow to be something more.

Wolves Addressed :: n/a
Wolves Mentioned :: n/a
Mood :: dreamy | hopeful
Thoughts :: "I hope my pack grows"

Made by Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 20pwis2
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:16 am

Kole's sleep was littered with faint growls and twitches. He usually tossed and turned for hours before finally falling into a light sleep which provided his body little rest. His head didn't cause him near as much pain as it did the weeks following the day he woke up in that ditch, but it still throbbed now and again. Going against his better judgement, Kole had stayed near the new pack he had acquainted himself with. Mostly he would keep out of their way, only seeing them every so often. He still felt tension with the red wolf that he knew as Azreal, but the brute hadn't confronted him. Kole had seen the alpha a few times, always greeting her with a faint smile. He worried for what they thought of him and how he was living; separated from the pack, not even contributing. Maybe it was time he became closer with the wolves. After all, only one of them seemed to be opposed to him being a part of the pack.

The dark coated wolf awoke with a start, his ears and eyes still filled with the bright light and a terrible unnatural screeching. Realizing he was still in the forest curled under the same pine that he had fallen asleep under only a few hours earlier, Kole sighed and flopped his head back down on the needle-strewn ground. His eyes glazed over with specks of light from the moon that flitted through the canopy of foliage. Kole slowly crawled out from under the tree which he had called home for the past few days and stretched in a defeated sort of way knowing that the small amount of rest he had gotten would be all that night.

Trotting through the moon-lit woods, Kole followed the same trail he had taken previously taking him up an uneven incline that was littered with trees. Making it to the top, he used his nose to push a branch to the side revealing a a small grassy area that ended in a rocky cliff face that went almost straight down fifty feet. Sitting back on his haunches, Kole eyed the glistening moon and stars that lit the night sky. It started as a nervous feeling that sat in the pit of his stomach coaxing him to expand his chest taking in a deep breath. Soon a note was leaving his lungs, filling the night with his song. It exploded into many notes, much less a cry or a howl, but something so much more than words can explain. It took over, making the wolf a stranger to his own sight, smell and feeling. He was not there at that long-drawn-out moment. He wasn't anywhere but in the sounds that escaped him. It was his call, his spirit, his purpose. Soon however his lungs ran empty and his chest grew tight. Listening to the call travel through the trees, Kole took in a shakey breath through his nose. His heart beat like a slow drum, thumping hard within his chest. The thought of any of his pack members hearing him crossed his mind, causing him to scowl slightly. Then a flash of a smile entered his thoughts. He wished for none to hear his voice, but at the same time he wondered if the alpha was awake right now, her eyes on the same moon that his were fixed to. Her ears hearing the same echo of the howl that he had produced and now had flowing through his ears.

Wolves addressed: None.
Wolves mentioned: Azreal, Kipxin.
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:15 pm

KIPXIN

Kipxin, who had quickly fallen into a deep sleep, was awoken by the restlessness of the night. It was a full moon, a time of the month where the gravitational pull of the Earth's companion caused strange yet equally lovely things to occur. Kipxin yawned and stretched lazily. Blinking, she allowed the full beauty of the night sky to encompass her. The night was so clear that constellations seemed clearer than ever and small, distant stars lifetimes away became visible to her. She allowed her body to relax, and take in the purity of this night.

She stepped out into the clearing on soft paw falls on the earth beneath her. Stopping, standing tall, she closed her eyes and allowed the gentle breeze to encompass her. She breathed in the fresh raw scent deeply, allowing her body to become one with the nature surrounding her. It had been months since she had been visited by the ancestors, and the silence within her was sweet relief. The silence was refreshing, though part of her missed the presence of these voices. They were wise, and taught her painful yet important lessons throughout her teen years, and their absence seemed to make her feel slightly vulnerable. Pushing away the thought, she opened her eyes once more, and gazed at the moon.

A sharp howl pierced the air and Kipxin jumped high in the air letting out a sharp bark. The noise startled her, but as she calmed and listened, it was actually quite beautiful. She perked up her ears, in awe by the sound that echoed off the rocky valley around them. She didn't recognize the howl; it was a lonely one - but she knew from the pitch of the voice it was Kole. She hadn't seen the wolf after Azreal ran him off - she missed him. He had seen her at her worst and stood by her through a dark vision - many wolves would've abandoned her, but he stayed.

After moments of the soulful sound falling gently onto their territory, the silence that followed was an unwelcome one. Kipxin, feeling the need to fill this silence, raised her head to the clear summer sky, and released another howl. This howl, like Kole's, wasn't one of familiarity, but one of her heart. It expressed her loneliness, her pain, her emptiness, and her desire to have a family. She wanted so much out of this territory, of providing a home for lost souls like herself, yet it seemed not many gave her the chance. The ones that passed through gave her false hope and broke her heart as they retreated in silence, never saying goodbye or giving her a reason. Kipxin held her howl through these thoughts, allowing all the misery to pour out, all her hopes and dreams. She lowered her head as a soft whine emitted from her throat.

Though he may not know it, but even she understood his pain.

Wolves Mentioned :: Kole, Azreal
Wolves Addressed :: none
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Azreal:

Azreal awoke slowly and tried to drown out the sounds of the cries. He was annoyed with the howls of sorrow and was about to lash out at the nearest living thing. This new wolf Kole new just how to irritate him the most. Azreal sighed and stood up stretching his muscles out. He looked around and licked his lips trying to think of things to do while he was awake. He flicked his tail and tipped his ears to the left trying to figure out where the other wolves were hiding. A young white tailed deer caught the corner of eye and he stopped to watch it graze. It looked very graceful in the dim moonlight. He thought of his mother and how she loved nature. Azreal quietly padded after the deer, as he got closer he saw the young deer wasn't alone. There were two others with her. She was accompanied by a young buck and an older doe. He crouched quietly and watched them interact. Azreal moved his back right leg to a more comfortable position and he snapped a twig. The deer froze and looked in his direction scanning the area for danger. Azreal felt himself tense and his instincts kicking in. Every part of him wanted him to go and charge the deer head on, sending all of them in different directions. But something stopped him. Something kept Azreal where he stood. Azreal watched the deer go back to grazing and he relaxed, lying down and watching the deer in elegance
Back to top Go down
Kennya
Hunter
Kennya

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Kennya:

Kennya slowly opened her eyes, her emerald green eyes glittering. She then got up and stretched her legs backward, She sniffed in the crisp cold air. She looked at a small drop of dew slither down a blade of grass, She smiled and scanned her surroundings. Her ear flickered as she heard a eerie sound, a howl maybe? She spotted some deer in the distance, She ignored it. She was in the mood fro a small meal.

Kennya looked at a rabbit den not too far away, "A attack at night, They'd never expect it!" She thought to herself. She lowered into the grass and slowly moved towards the rabbit den, She let out a loud snarl as she leaped towards the den. a rabbit came out running. Kennya chased after it, not noticing the dear. They scattered in different directions, Kennya didn't notice. She then bit into the rabbit finishing it off with another fatal bite to the neck. She then ate hungrily.

Tone: None
Mood: Hungry
Wolves Mentioned: None
Wolves Adressed: None
Thoughts: None
Back to top Go down
Echo
Scout
Echo

Mercs : 3923

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Echo slowly padded out of the make-shift den he made himself while on the go. He had to make one at least every night since he left his pack. He was rather lonely though and he needed a friend, but he would he very hesitant. He though to himself with a chuckle. "you cant really leave a pack who's territory had been burnt down he kind of ran away. Didn't follow the other when going to find a new home. He headed the opposite direction with his sister. But lost her in all the commotion. He hoped to find her soon. His missed his sister she was one of the only wolves who understood him. Echo let out a small howl seeing if any wolves were near my his sister was somewhere out there listening. He looked around heading into a pack territory hoping they would be friendly.

Wolves Addressed: Well with his howl (everyone)
Wolves Mentioned: None.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Just as the echos of Kole's Howl faded away into the night, and silence filled the air, A new sound took over his ears. The howl that sounded at that moment sent shivers down Kole's spine and made the fur on his back stand on end. He listened intently to the voice, ears perked and heart thumping.

As the song tapered down and slowly faded, the dark wolf stood there for a few seconds thinking. The howl was from the alpha that much he could tell. It was filled with loneliness and pain that almost chilled the night air. Kole thought back to that time he had carried her to the pond and helped her cool her burned paws. He should of said something then, but instead he had walked away and spent the time following that day away from the pack who was so willing to take him in. With one last hesitant look at the bright full moon, Kole turned and left the small cliff the way he had come. At first his steps were slow and quiet, but soon they increased in pace. He understood the feeling that Kipxin felt. When Kole first came to this territory he had noticed how small the pack was, how disconnected it seemed. He never should have left how he did. He needed to come back and prove that he would stay.

Kole slowed to a stop at the bottom of the hill that he had climbed earlier. Gazing around him trying to find the direction of which Kipxin's call had came, Kole pointed his nose towards the small clearing where they had first met. He started in that direction, being careful to not step on anything to make much noise. He slowly made his way to the outskirts of the clearing, his fur keeping him hidden in the dark foliage. Kole's green eyes shined with the light from the stars that flitted through the trees. Squinting hard, he spotted the alpha just ahead. With a deep breath, He stepped out from behind the branches, making himself visible.

"Hi there."

Kole stood there awkwardly, not really sure what to do with himself.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Azreal
Azreal: Felt his body tensing with excitement. Before he knew what to do next the young buck caught sight of him and bleated to the others in warning. All three deer sped off into one direction. Down hill. Azreal let out a small bark and tore off after the deer. He leapt over the small bushes catching his long fur on each shrub, and all the while just wanting to nip at their hocks. Azreal felt his mind becoming a blur and his body being filled with adrenaline as the deer increased their speed with the descend. As the deer began to dodge trees Azreal felt his coordination begin to fail and his footwork begin to get sloppy. When lost as far in the woods as he was it was the worst possible situation. Azreal didn't think about anything accept catching the buck. He was lost in the moment when he caught a drift of a very familiar wolf.... Kole. What was he doing in Azreals territory? Azreal slowly stopped momentum and back tracked. He intended on teaching this wolf a lesson on pride. Azreal found the scent again and followed it down a rocky slope. He could see Kole and felt his aggression churning. Azreal hung back and waited to see what would happen. He fixed his gaze and saw Kole was with Kipxin.. Kipxin belonged to Azreal. She was his territory. Azreal felt his fur rising as he prepared for a fight. He launched himself between Kipxin and Kole and stood his ground waiting for Kole to run away in fear. He had been beaten once. Surely he would've learned his lesson.
Back to top Go down
Kennya
Hunter
Kennya

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Kennya let out a deep sigh as she finished off her meal, She trotted along off to the deep ends of the territory, when she got tired she curled up under a nearby tree she layed her head on her front paws and stared off into the forest. "What lies beyond?" She wondered in her head. She then dozed off.

Wolves Mentioned: None
Wolves Adressed": None

Mood: Bored,Depressed
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Kole's eyes widened slightly as the red male appeared between Kipxin and him. The fur along his back raised in an aggressive manner, but his facial expression looked indifferent. He eyed the male wolf before him, studying his posture and expression. It was obvious to Kole that this wolf was ready for a fight.

"Hello Azreal," Kole said in a low uninterested manner.

Wolves addressed: Azreal.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Azreal:
Azreal smirked and slinked to the right of Kipxin planting himself at her side. He gently nuzzled her neck to show he meant to offense to her and grinned watching Kole as he did this. "Thought I scared you off." Azreal looked at Kole and smiled flashing his canines. He ever so slightly flicked his tail showing pure amusement.
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta
Kole

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Kole followed Azreal with dark eyes as the wolf walked up next to Kipxin. The indifferent expression that was planted on his face soon slipped away as the red male nuzzled the alpha's neck. Kole took a slow step forward, exhaling through his nose steadily. A faint scowl set on his dark face.

"Thought I scared you off."

Kole shook his head slowly as he spoke.

"Not in the slightest."

A hint of a growl was in Kole's voice. Azreal was really starting to get on his nerves. He had just about had enough of this wolf.

Wolves addressed: Azreal.
Wolves mentioned: Kipxin, Azreal.

Back to top Go down
Witt
Lead Healer
Witt

Mercs : 4198

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Not yet

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:52 pm

Witt
Witt: Wiggles her body and prepares to make the biggest jump yet. She leaps and lands on a stone bigger than both the biggest rocks shes ever jumped on put together. She looks around with a sense of accomplishment and smiles thinking about what fun game she could play next. She looks down and sees shes uncovered a whole new fun place to play! It looked like it had a lot of new potential. Witt pranced off her rock and tucked her feet close to her stomach. She never knew if there were any pumas hiding around these trees. Theyve always edged her nerves. Shed never actually seen one, and shed never actually heard of one around these parts... but they were still scary. They could be hiding and she wouldnt even know it! The thought of it sent shivers down her body. She let out a shril yelp and took off into the new territory tail tucked between her legs. She didnt want to look back. She was convinced they were following her. Witt looked for any source of protection but everywhere she looked looked like a good hiding place for a puma.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Azreal:
Azreal sighed and looked at Kole again, he could sense the anger in Koles eyes. "Listen. Im not in the mood for a fight. Obviously I interrupted an important moment, Ill let you too talk." He winked and got up, his muscles exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:08 pm

KIPXIN

Kipxin wasn't surprised when she caught Kole's musky scent within the sweet summer breeze; she had a feeling he would return home if he felt wanted. She had no say in his rejection - she knew Azreal had a short temper and for reasons Kipxin may never understand, Kole just made Az tick. It was moments before Kipxin caught a glimpse of Kole's green eyes in the darkness. They have never ceased to surprise her - the luminescence of his eyes. Kipxin took a step back, distancing herself slightly from Kole - it had been weeks since she had seen him last and the sight of him was slightly overwhelming, but a good feeling of overwhelming that Kipxin instantly became accustomed to.

As Kole approached, he spoke,

"hi there"

Kipxin grinned, and before she responded, she caught another scent, this time a strong and very familiar scent - Azreal. Azreal suddenly appeared between them, and before Kipxin could protest, they were already fighting. Azreal nuzzled her, and the sudden affection caught her off guard. She twitched away from him and her fur stood on end for a moment. She hated them fighting for something, for her, she whom neither of them possessed. She was alpha female, and it was time she stood her ground. As soon as she was about to speak, Azreal stood up and left, clearly too tired to fight. It was surprising to her - this was a different side of Az she had never seen! She looked at Kole, was he serious?

That moment she heard a howl in the distance, one she didn't recognize - a new wolf. With an apologetic glance at Kole, she looked towards the territory lines where the new wolf was. She took a final glance at Kole and Azreal who was walking away slowly, and trotted towards the lines, all the while wondering what just happened.

Wolves Mentioned :: Kole, Azreal, Echo
Wolves Addressed :: Kole, Azreal
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta
Azreal

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Azreal
Azreal felt weak and felt like he couldn't move any further. He must've sprained something in his front left limb while chasing the deer. Azreal collapsed in the stream and felt the relief of no pressure. He lay his muzzle down and let himself relax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercy Pack : Territory
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next