HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Mon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Top Sites

Meet Quiche

Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!

Share | 

Mercy Pack : Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kole
Beta

Mercs : 2198

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He needs to find himself first.

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:20 am

Kole felt a pull on his left ear and tried to ignore the sharp pain, but the force wouldn't allow him to move forward. With a sigh, He rested on his haunches, a dull glaze covering his eyes. He didn't say a word or make a move for his mind was too full.

Wolves addressed: None.
Wolves mentioned: Kennya.

Beta

Mercs : 1840

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:21 am

Azreal
Azreal felt guilt as he saw Kole walk away. Not because he had dominated Kole, but because he saw the way Kennya chased after him. Azreal shut his eyes and took a deep breathe. "Kole" he muttered. "I think you should stay." He put his head down and closed his eyes. "We all need you." He thought about how he was risking his newfound dominance over this wolf, but if it would keep her happy he'd spare him. Azreal looked up at Kennya and felt jealousy. He didn't understand why she chased after this wolf.. But he figured she wanted this male for a mate. He wanted to know why.. What was different about this wolf? Why did she chase after him like that? Why did she want the weaker rank? Azreal glanced over at Kole, expecting him to keep walking. Azreal really wasn't up for a chase, so he was hoping it wouldn't turn into it.

Hunter

Mercs : 1668

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Shes waiting for him

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:29 am

Kennya smiled when she saw the male stop walking.she thought he wanted time to think so she trotted back to the others.Kennya smiled as she heard the words Azreal said.She didn't like Kole as a mate in any way she just felt guilt thinking she drove him away.She trotted over next to Azreal and whispered "what was happening back then" she asked curiously wagging her tail.her curiousity led back to her.

wolves mentioned:Kole,Azreal
wolves addressed:Azreal
Mood:curous
thoughts:what happened?

Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:38 am

Kole turned his head to see the smaller wolf trotting off. His head tilted to the side in thought. Did she not think that he would leave now? Did she think that just because she had followed him he would stay? These thoughts assaulted Kole's mind, yet he didn't rise up to go. He just sat there letting his mind plague him. Had the others wished him to leave? Well Azreal's answer was a given. How could Kole go back now anyway? He had broken the eye contact with the Beta. He wasn't a coward, he wasn't afraid to fight, but that fight would have not been for a good cause. There was no point in it.

His thoughts switched to Kipxin and his expression softened slightly. He might of only exchanged a few words with her since they had met, but something was different. She wasn't the same as the others. Or maybe it was just the way Kole saw her.

Wolves addressed: None.
Wolves mentioned: Kennya, Azreal, Kipxin.
Notes: Poopy post Razz I'm rushing!

Beta

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:36 am

Azreal
Azreal smiles a little as Kennya comes over. "I don't trust that male. He acts different." Azreal looks at Kole and back at Kennya "what is it about that male you fancy?" He looks at her full of desperation. Azreal catches his actions and looks down. "I didn't mean to be so straightforward. I apologize." He folds his ears on his head and looks at her upset. "Maybe you should go talk to him" he motions to Kole

Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Kennya's smile faded slightly."its just that..its my nature I can't stand to see anyone sad"Kennya nudged Azreal."There is nothing I fancy about him" she giggles."i just didn't want him to leave since the is not many wolves around"she explained.Kennya turned to take one glance at Kole and the turned back.Her smile slightly returned.

wolves addressed:Azreal
wolves mentioned:Kole
mood:relief
thoughts:why would Azreal ask sucha thing?

Beta

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:28 am

Azreal
Azreal feels Kennya coming closer to him and he doesn't move away. He looks at her and smiles. He feels her nudge him and he looks over at her slightly confused. She was showing signs of wanting him, and he wasn't sure what to do. Azreal looks over at Kole and back at Kennya. "We should hunt now." Azreal looks down and begins to trot again. Whether Kole follows or not was up to him, but Azreal was excited to see Kennya hunt.

Alpha

Mercs : 2089

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Kipxin wasn't sure what to do. She watched as Kole left, the way he closed his eyes and the pain that she saw flicker on his face for a moment. She felt dizzy, as if in a dream, watching the action before her unfold before her eyes without any influence in the situation. She was speechless. Kennya chased after Kole in desperation, and she was surprised to see him stop - he had seemed so determined to leave in the first place. Upon his return, she was surprised and pleased to hear her Beta humbly apologize, and watched how Kennya's eyes met his. It was a new perspective on Kipxin's part - to see her pack from this angle, how they interacted.

Her blue eyes teared up as the staring began to irritate them. Upon closing, all she saw was blue. Ice blue. She opened her eyes, yet she was blind. She blinked and the blue began flashing before her - whisking around her like she was the center of a tornado, again and again, until it was all she could see. Slowly she heard voices. They were faint at first, but suddenly they buzzed in her ear and escalated to thunder. They were unclear whispers, but she knew they would be clear in only a moment. Kipxin was used to such an occurrence, but she was unsure of her pack mates' reactions.

"No! No! Leave me alone!"

Kipxin screamed to the voices in her head. She was disoriented, and though she had thought she was still standing, she had collapsed moments ago and continued whining. A sharp whining emitted from her throat and she was breathing rapidly. Her ears were pressed against her head, and her eyes were wide open though she couldn't see. She was still, though - brave in her trance. Facing the voices that had haunted her, whispered to her, told her fortunes and prophesies since she was so young. It was a blessing, yes.

But it was also a curse.

Wolves Addressed: {the voices}
Wolves Mentioned: Kole, Kennya, Azreal
Mood: Daydreamy, Nervous
Thoughts: Please don't let them see me like this...

Made by Kipxin

Signature created by Kole 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Kennya
Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:12 am

Kennya was starvimg,she quickly noded and followed afetr Azreal.she caught up with him.the scent of that injured elk re-entered her nose.she smirked and whispered to Azreal "There is a injured elk up ahead" Kennya
Iicked her jaws.eager to sink her teeth in whatever was up ahead as they got closer the scent grew bigger and bigger.

Wolves Adressed:Azreal
Wolves Mentioned:None
Mood:Eager
Thoughts:Elk.......

Beta

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:31 am

Azreal
Azreal smiled and looked at Kennya shocked. How had she sensed the elk? He hadn't even caught the sense yet. Azreal looked at her amazed "how long have you been hunting? You are very keen for being so small." He studied her, not believing she was real. Azreal looked down and tried to concentrate but it was rather difficult. She was beautiful and he wasn't used to a females company

Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 am

"No! No! Leave me alone!"

Kole's ears perked at the yelling and he turned his head quickly around to see the others. His eyes spotted Kipxin collapsed on the ground, and before he knew what he was doing, he was running back towards the clearing.

"Who is it? Whats wrong?

Kole asked as he glared around, trying to spot whoever or whatever was bothering the alpha. The fur on his back was standing on end as he searched and searched in vein. His gaze fell back on the female with a questioning look. He nudged her shoulder lightly with his head tilted and his eyes glazed with worry.

Wolves addressed: Kipxin.
Wolves mentioned: Kipxin.
Thoughts: Rushed post.

Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:43 am

Kennya turned to Azreal "I've been huntimg like this since I've had my first taste of meat" she murmered. The smell was now in the air for any wolf to smell.She looked at Azreal for a while bet then coumtimued to sniff the ground.She felt actually happy to be acompanied by a male again.

Wolves Mentioned:Azreal
Mood:Happy,Eager
Thoughts:Wow,I never felt this was before in a long time

Beta

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:39 am

Azreal
Azreal caught the scent of the deer now. He could feel the hunger turning his sides, and his stomach absorbing every bit it could receive. He studied Kennya's luminous aqua marine eyes, and slowly closed his eyes. Focusing all his senses to finding this carcass. Azreal inhales slowly and accurately, pin-pointing the location of this fallen animal. Azreal opened his eyes and genuinely smiles at Kennya. He crouches into a play now and wags his tail, excited to eat. "Want to race to the kill?" Azreal coyly grins at her, challenging her with a soft smile. He blinks and looks at her, admittedly glad for her presence. She had a way of lighting the area around her. He adored being around her. Azreal hoped he'd found the girl he'd been lusting for. He was intrigued and stimulated to get to know her better. He didn't want to tell her about his rank in the pack yet. He was afraid she would just desire his ranking. Azreal thought about giving up his rank to be with the wolf he wanted.

Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Kenny trotted along with Azreal,the smell got stronger and stronger until they reached there prey.it was a bull elk,witch meant it had powerfull antlers.but it is worth it for the amount of ,meat it has.Kennya licked her jaws and lowered her body "Challenge exepted" She dashed at the elk aiming for the flank.

Wolves Mentioned:None
Thoghts:Last one there is a mouse brain XD
Mood:Exited,

Alpha

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:39 pm

"Who is it? What's wrong?"

The sounds were so distant from her ears, her ears took in the sound but her mind neglected to be informed. Kipxin was in her dreamworld, taken by her lifelong companions. She could never summon these creatures, nor see them, she just recognized their irregular occurring presence and listened to what they whispered.

Kipxin shakily stood up, her eyes still open, fixed on nothing. They were glazed over, seeing everything unseen. Her stare was unwavering, unblinking, and disturbing. She stood rigid, not moving, and breathing shallow. Anything looking upon her now would question her trance and be scared, unnerved, and most likely scared of what she might do or what was going on in her mind.

Kixpin might not ever be able to explain what she was seeing, or the things she had been able to see in the past. She could see frosty white wind all around her, engulfing her in white. She could see gray shadows spinning and disappearing in the distance, but all she could hear was the sound of wind and whispers. Soon, she was able to understand the noise. What she was able to hear at first was a thousand different voices speaking at once, but somehow, her mind sorted the message, sung to her in a sweet melody.

Listen with your heart
Do not make a sound
All that took a single breath
Will return into the ground

Life is but a chance you see
My child do not breathe a breath
For anyone licked by these fingers
Their scorched means certain death

These hands do not show mercy
These fingers are not sweet
For anyone who feels its touch
Our example is your feet

Do not fear fate, for
Times can change, my dear
With wisdom and a heed of warning
There will be nothing to fear but fear.

The whispers gasped and were sucked into the swirling wind. The breath was taken from Kixpin as her feet began to burn. The invisible fire scorched her until she blacked out from the pain, the melody of what she had heard repeating over in her unconscious mind.

When she awoke, it was only moments after she fell into the trance. It seemed, in her mind she was out for days, but in reality, it was mere minutes. Blinking away the glaze that covered her icy-blue eyes, she looked up into Kole's worried glaze. She was on the ground again, but this time, she couldn't stand. Abruptly realizing the pain in her paws was very real, she broke her gaze with Kole and looked down at them. The pads of her paws were completely burned and all that was visible was raw skin, charred with black ash. Kixpin blinked, and tilted her head, utterly confused. The prophecy was much more realistic than her past ones.

She kept her ears pressed against her head, unsure of what to say or do next.

Wolves Addressed: Kole (indirectly)
Wolves Mentioned: Kole, the Whispers
Mood: In Pain, Confused
Thoughts: What's going on?

Made by Kipxin

Last edited by Kipxin on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:44 am

Kole took a hesitant step back as the alpha stood up, her eyes strangely glazed over. She seemed to be looking at him, but he could tell her eyes were seeing right through him. They were seeing something nobody else could. He opened his mouth to speak, but Kipxin collapsed once more at that moment. Hurriedly, Kole stepped forward shoving his muzzle under her chin to stop her head from hitting the ground to hard. He pulled away as her body settled upon the ground and her eyes opened. He directed his eyes to the ground as she looked at him. Soon however a strange smell entered his nostrils making him glance up hesitantly. It was the smell of burnt fur. Kole dropped to the ground to examine the female's burnt paws, a slight whine in his throat. After a few seconds and a small lick of the raw skin that showed through, he glanced up at Kipxin.

"What happened?

Alpha

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:32 am

Kipxin blinked a few times, not realizing at first Kole tending to her wounds. She flinched, but she clenched her teeth and allowed it to happen. The white hot pain in her paws slowly subsided as his tongue soothed her wounds, and instantly, she felt better. She heard Kole's quiet whines and looked up at him.

"What happened?"

Kipxin looked down at her paws, then down to his untouched ones. She was unsure how to answer this simple question with such a complex answer as hers. She knew she couldn't tell him about what happened in her visions because something bad would happen, she knew she couldn't tell him what she had heard because the prophecy would become true with no escape of it, and she knew she didn't want to scare him and think she wasn't fit enough to be an alpha and take care of a pack. She looked at him dead in the eyes, a gaze that was serious, but contained deep apologetic sorrow and compassion, and unsteadily began to explain.

"I can't say much of what happened, and I know my answer will probably not satisfy you completely, but I will tell you all you can know."

She took a deep breath before continuing with the rest of her story.

"I can not tell you when this started - I don't remember the first time. I just know that these situations have been with me for most of my life. They happen at random, there is never a pattern, and most times what happens last days in my head but only mere moments in the real world. I can't tell you what happens in my head, I can only say what happens is good. I care about you Kole, and by keeping this truth from you, I am saving you from so much more than you might believe. Look at my paws - this is nothing in comparison to what could happen, so I'm happy to accept the small injuries I receive."

She broke her eye contact with him, unsure of what to say or do now. She wasn't sure how he'd react to what she had just told him, and she wasn't sure how he would view her now. She wanted them to see her as a strong alpha, but she was nervous this would make them see her differently.

Wolves Addressed: Kole
Wolves Mentioned: Kole, the Whisperers, the other wolves
Mood: Uncertain, Apologetic
Thoughts: I hope they don't see me differently...

Made by Kipxin

Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Kole listened intently as the alpha explained what was going on. He tilted his head to the side, trying to understand the situation. His ears perked as she said that she cared about him. Did she really? She barely knew him and he barely knew her. He canceled these thoughts out however as he continued to try and understand what she was talking about. He looked down at her paws with a sad look, giving the burned flesh another small lick. He nodded silently, A sad look set upon his face. He wished not for the pain that she felt, she shouldn't have to bare that burden all on her lonesome.

He looked back up towards her when the alpha turned away. Nudging her shoulder gently with his nose, Kole tried to comfort her.

"Listen, I don't know that much about healing but it would help those burns if you put them in some water.

Kole's tone was quite. He kept his eyes low as he addressed her.

Notes: Rushed post, I'm in the middle of class Razz

Alpha

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:57 am

Kipxin looked at Kole as he licked her paws once more. He seemed to be genuinely concerned for her and she felt guilty for it. He shouldn't have seen her have her vision - he shouldn't care. And as much as she wanted him to leave, she wanted him to stay, and she felt guilty for it.

"Listen, I don't know that much about healing but it would help those burns if you put them in some water."

She looked up at him as he spoke. She almost stood up and followed him, but she realized she shouldn't move. She wouldn't be able to walk on her paws, it would hurt too much - plus she didn't want to get dirt in them and risk infection.

"I would, but I can't walk."

She smiled a bit and grinned up at him. Quickly she added,

"but thank you - for everything. It means a lot."

She looked into his green eyes, searching for a reason for his kindness. She felt bad that she had to make her life his concern, but in a way she enjoyed it. It's been so long since someone's cared about her, she forgot how it felt to be important.

Wolves Mentioned: N/A
Mood: Guilty
Thoughts: Why do you care about me?

Made by Kipxin

Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:51 pm

"I would, but I can't walk. But thank you - for everything. It means a lot."

Kole looked down for a moment in thought, his head turned slightly to the side. Glancing back up to meet her blue eyes with his green ones. Before any more words or thoughts could be expressed, Kole lowered himself to the ground and pushed his head under Kipxin's shoulder. He wished not to make her feel uncomfortable, but she needed to get to the water, it would help her paws immensely.

"Get on, I will try to carry you. There is a small pond a little ways over there. I understand if you wish not to, but it will help, I promise."

Kole spoke with a stern yet caring voice. The usual shy feeling that he felt while around others was momentarily gone. Someone was in need of his help.

Wolves mentioned: Kipxin
Thoughts: Rushed school post, sorry Razz

Alpha

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Kipxin let out a piercing yelp as she was brought to her burnt paws. The raw skin seemed to be sliced by the blades of grass beneath them. Whining, she tried to lean towards her claws for balance instead of her pads, trying to remove as much pressure from them as possible. She knew Kole was trying to help her, but the pain she was feeling was so intense, she was nervous she would black out before she got to the pond.

Ignoring her instinct to lay back down, she used Kole for support. Through gritted teeth and panting heavily she spoke:

"Alright, let's go. Quickly. But carefully. My paws. They hurt."

Wolves Mentioned: Kole
Mood: In pain!
Thoughts: I hope I don't black out first.

Made by Kipxin

Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:12 pm

"Alright, let's go. Quickly. But carefully. My paws. They hurt."

Kole gently pushed his head under Kipxin's chest, gritting his teeth as he attempted to lift her paws from the ground. Soon he was back at his normal height with the weight of Kipxin upon his back.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of you."

Kole stood there for a quick moment, thinking about what he had just said. He blushed slightly under his fur but quickly wiped the thought from his mind. He started walking steadily trying to keep steady under the alpha's weight. Soon the pond was in view and Kole smiled up at Kipxin

Thoughts: D'awww :3

Lead Healer

Mercs : 1756

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Not yet

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:38 pm

Is this a good time for Witt to come in?

Kip - Yeah introduce her(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kennya
Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Kennya skitted to a stop at the trapped meal,she knew itt would struggle if she made the finishing bite,so she kept the neck area open for Azreal.
but she sniffed te air,another female was near the area her emotions changed to worried,she had a worried look on her face.
wolves adressed:none
wolves mentioned:azreal
mood:worried
thoughts;Oh no,what if Azreal falls for the other female?i don't want to go through it again!

Alpha

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Kipxin was taken aback from the suddenness of her paws being lifted from the ground. Kole had completely lifted her, and though she was small, she still weighed enough to make the task a difficult one. She tried not to move too much, worried she might get in the way of Kole's motions.

She slid down his back, resting in the center. She clenched her stomach so not to hurt her rib cage or rupture any organs.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of you."

Kipxin smiled slightly, she felt completely safe with him. She felt him move steadily, only rocking slightly, and she rocked back and forth between glides. There was something about this wolf that she just couldn't get over, something that made her feel so happy inside. She needed to analyze her thoughts, her mind wasn't making any sense. After years of being alone, she knew it would take a long time to feel trust again, so why was she feeling it now?

They arrived, Kole smiled up at her. She smiled back at him, thankfully, still unsure about how she truly felt.

Wolves Mentioned:Kole
Mood: Trusting
Thoughts: What am I feeling?

Made by Kipxin

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   

Back to top Go down

Mercy Pack : Territory