Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Sites

Meet Quiche
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 Dz9dh4
Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!
Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 Cs-wh-88x31

Mercy Pack : Territory

Go down 
+23
Saba
Faolan
Beast
Rouge
Whisper
Neus
MoonFire
Midnight_Storm
Chancer
Relic
Solstice
Shivva
Coby
Demence
Sonny
Kiara
Lyynn
Echo
Witt
Kennya
Kole
Azreal
Kipxin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Bain
Healer
Bain

Mercs : 3889

Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:25 am

Bain's hackles rose slightly as he heard the crunch of leaves, he tensed and let out a deep warning growl, not loud, just so the wolf knew he liked his space. He nodded as the wolf said that she was going to go hunting and he turned around, almost walking ito the thorn bush again before growling and turning. Cobwebs were almost impossible to find for a blind wolf, all he had to go by was instinct. He started sticking his nose inbetween branches and in small nooks until he had enough cobwebs to stop the bleeding. He took a small amout and layered them on his shoulder wound until the bleeding stopped.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

Mercs : 4578

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: ...

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:18 am

Whisper caught a two squirrels easily this was a prey rich squirrels, and then she returned to watch Bain, waiting to see what he would do, after watching him gather cobwebs she was satisfied, he was really blind and evidently wounded and a good healer, something rare to come by, especially that he had survived, but she paid this no notice and her voice was offhand when she spoke to him and even though he could not see the expression on her face it was no great loss as emotion seemed permanently gone from reddish hues. Whisper spoke suddenly to see how he would react, Bain seemed to like space but that may have just been surprise, but she didn't need to fight so she left him a good two feet of room "I brought you food" then deciding that sounded awkward decided to move the conversation onward " I am waiting for the alpha and a group of other new wolves, this is a good pack, if you seek a place of refuge as you stated earlier then you may have come to the right place, but you would be expected to be part of the pack and help" her voice showed no signs of menace as her placid features did not betray the curiosity that burned underneath the skin. Whisper had not met many wolves that she could remember, if you were a loner generally meeting new wolves could mean death and that was something that you wanted to avoid, now she was meeting so many wolves it made her head spin, but this was a complex pack and she had the idea she was only beginning to scratch the surface, because ranks seemed less important to some wolves and more important to others, and she wasn't even sure how hunting worked or anything, she sighed as she nudged the squirrel over to Bain and waited for him to react before she would start on her own.
Back to top Go down
http://wolf-rpg-real.freeforums.net/
Bain
Healer
Bain

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:03 am

Bain dipped his head in thanks then laid down to eat the squirrel "I don't see why I wouldn't help, that would be rather worthless wouldn't it..." Bain hated to feel worthless, he certainly wasn't, he was a good healer and wasn't that bad when it came to combat. He would never be able to stand just sitting there listening to the comotion of a pack. Once he had finished the squirrel he stood up and shook. You could survive by instinct or skill, if you're blind it's both. You need the right instincts to know where to find herbs and prey. Hunting was one of the most difficult things for him. He usually found himself running headfirst into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Whisper paused as she stood there watching Bain trying to read into his personality as he ate and pondered, probably if she was going to hurt him or not, but she paid it no heed as she stood there with the wind plastering her fur to her sides in a comforting way, whispering into her ear secrets that she would never understand, but she turned her head back to the matter at hand as she again tried to understand the blind wolf, and even realizing that he could not see her she masked her apprehension as she began to speak, trying to be friendly but probably sounding standoffish, she had not interacted with many wolves, and it was not a good way to begin your day meeting so many but she continued her sentence "I am going to find the alpha Kipxin leader of mercy pack, with two others who wish to join and possibly two more, if you think that you would be useful and truly seek a place where you are safe come with me to ask to join" she paused letting that sink in she thought that even if he was blind he could be useful, from his speech she had divined that and it was almost laughable, he came here seeking refuge, what he really wanted or so she thought was a place to be wanted but she pushed that aside there were always two options "if not then I can lead you to the border so that you can continue your journey" though her voice was not hostile it held the hint of a challenge in it. If he accepted she would go back they were probably gone or wondering where she was by now and even if the alpha was still there she wouldn't hang around, she would go hunt, maybe with azreal or lyynn or the mysterious beta kole but she needed food in her belly, she had been around too many wolves today, it made her feel awkward and inadequate feeling she tried to avoid but she stood there listening to the wind and drowning out the water as she awaited bain's response.
Back to top Go down
Bain
Healer
Bain

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Bain nodded "I would like to be able to stop running.." he said in a quiet thoughtfull tone. "Eh, I'll come..." he stood up and shook himself. He used his ears like a radar for a second, makeing sure there were no predators. He looked around, well, sort of. Then asked "Which direction are we going?" his tail swayed with controlled exitement. He started sniffing around, finding a bush...it smelled like it had barries on it, he sniffed a little closer and found that it was a mulbary bush. He took off a bary and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Hunter
Diamond

Mercs : 3870

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Diamond's blue gaze flickered from place to place, forever watchful and wary as she moved through the forest. Every muscle beneath her pelt was tensed, as the scents of many other wolves flooded her nostrils. Her past had made her very wary of others. She jumped away and snapped her jaws as she heard a rustling near her. She stood growling, body low to the forest floor until she realized the rustle had been caused by a squirrel. A snarl ripped from her jaws and the squirrel fled in sure terror. She shook her head, looking down at her paws and taking deep breaths to try and calm her frazzled nerves. It didn't help much. She continued forward with the same caution, letting herself relax just slightly as she lost herself in thoughts and memories of the past. Diamond was pulled out of her thoughts by a sharp scent reaching her nostrils and she froze, eyes wide as her gaze landed upon two wolves a few feet away. She stood there for what seemed like hours but was surely only a few moments, heart thundering against her chest. Dark memories flashed within her mind of her time with her father, and the fear and other blur of emotions was most likely shown in her light blue eyes. She regained herself shortly after and looked down, muscles tensed as she lowered herself slightly to the forest floor, a protective stance. She felt like running, but stayed where she was and awaited to see what the others would do.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:24 am

Whisper watched intently as he answered and paused to allow him to get a grasp of his surroundings and sighed inwardly it had taken her only three minutes to get there with bain it could take twenty, Whisper paused she needed to get back to faolin and saba and make sure Lyynn was okay, finally after he snapped a berry off a bush with his teeth she asked " this forest is easy to go through if you can see but there are places were you will bump into thing and the damp air and wind will not help matters much" again her neutral voice sounded out of her mouth, she paused she didn't want to seem mean but it would be inconvenient otherwise " do you want me to guide you we would make faster time". Whisper hoped that he would accept, she silently hoped that saba or faolin or lyynn would come find her but she knew that they had probably moves on and this time she allowed the sigh to bloat her insides, even if you were friendly wolves didn't tend to stick around she should know that by now, and she should have also known not to put her heart out like that to Lyynn hiving herself false hope was something she had told herself never to do and she was determined to be resolute in this matter, And wished she had just left Bain where he was for some other wolf, it was uncomfortable enough to be with another wolf, but a blind wolf was just flat out awkward.
suddenly the calm female tensed her entire body radiated aggression as she heard a growl come up from one direction the she wolf again scanned the area before coming up with the location of the wolf in question, she knew that if it was bain's friend he would have told her and it would probably not have growled but seriously showing aggression on a pack territory was this wolf mad, Whisper approached confidently, trying not to show her fear her face was masked and she seemed to be simply strolling around her red coat barely noticeable in the red and orange hues surrounding her as she walked up to the wolf ready for anything careful to balance her paws to avoid a strike before speaking nonchalantly "who are you? you are in mercy pack territory what are you looking for here?" before looking into the wolf's extraordinary eyes and the aggression showing on her face, she softened her expression she had met many loners who had given up and had turned to vicious, they were hard to deal with, but she had learned how to, it made her sad every time she saw it because there was no cure to a wound from the heart, it was a lonely time when they had never really accepted that this was life and the only way to make it good was to live it, but she paid it no heed she did not have time for her emotions they would have to wait or be shoved back, she needed to deal with this intruder.
(ooc could someone please help me out of this situation I do not know how to meet wolves at territory)

Wolves Mentioned:: pack
Wolves Addressed::
diamond, bain

© Kipxin
[color][/size][/color]
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Hunter
Diamond

Mercs : 3870

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:47 am

Diamond's heart thundered loudly in her ears as one of the wolves seemed to notice her, and strolled to her with confidence. She immediately felt threatened, and slowly retreated a few steps back to give her more space between the stranger wolf and herself. She liked her space. Despite the whole war of emotions going on within herself she kept a stoic mask upon her features, knowing that showing aggression to another wolf would most likely end in a fight of some sorts, and she would rather stay out of any type of fight if possible. Diamond stared with a guarded and untrusting expression as the female asked who she was and what she was doing there, whilst giving her the name of the pack's lands she was on. "Diamond." She muttered simply, tone bitter. She always thought her name to be highly ironic, seeing how a diamond was a beautiful jewel that almost everybody adored and wanted when she was nowhere near beautiful and it seemed everybody despised her and wanted nothing to do with her. "And I don't know." She said, voice lowered till it was barely over a whisper. She focused her gaze intently on her paws, waiting to see what the other was to say or do.
(Whisper, Diamond wasn't being aggressive.)
Back to top Go down
Saba
Hunter
Saba

Mercs : 3891

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: none

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:26 am

As they were moving forward, Saba caught a scent of about three wolves near by. She realized that Whisper was one of them while she remembered her scent since her and Faolan were welcomed to the pack by her. Wondering if the other two wolves are already members of the pack, she moved on following Lyynn and Faolan. She wanted to go back and check if everything's ok. What if Whisper is in danger? She was worried about it and the worst thing was that she couldn't help it, it was in her nature to worry about everyone and everything. After a few moments, she realized that she can't stop thinking about it so, after informing Lyynn and Faolan about where she is going, she went back, letting her nose guide her. She finally arrived, and saw Whisper with two other unknown wolves. The atmosphere was tense and Saba was just standing there looking at the wolves not knowing what excatly to say or do. She was looking at the two other wolves trying to find out as much as possible about them. The one standing closer to Whisper was hurt. But Saba realized something else. Its eyes, they were...different. She asked herself if it's possible that the wolf is blind. She wanted to ask thousands of questions, but she just kept standing there with no expression on her face. She gave her best not to look confused or lost. As she looked at the white wolf, she thought of thousand more questions to ask. The wolf had three scars on its muzzle and Saba immediately asked herself how did the wolf get them. Sometimes she hated herself for being so curious.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:55 am

whisper watched the wolf intently, though all she could really think about was how extraordinary the wolf looked, the diamond on the face and the electric blue eyes that, whisper did not finish the thought Saba had appeared, whisper sighed inwardly it was complicated enough already, but what was this wolf doing alone wandering around, had she been accepted and was exploring, but Whisper did not have time, bain would have to explain, whisper had to deal with what did this wolf say her name was? diamond, and she didn't know what she was doing here, whisper first thought of earlier today when she had said the same thing but pushed it away, she seemed to be less aggressive so she lost her dominant pose seeming to remember her rank, finally with her ears perked she backed up to were she had left the squirrel and nudged it to the new wolf, thinking if they could both lay down hostility would be less physical and more verbal, which she knew she could handle better. finally whisper spoke " the alpha here is kipxin, the betas are kole and azreal, and I am whisper diamond, if you wish to join then you can come with me to meet the alpha" leaving it at that with the squirrel halfway between them and then noticing diamond had backed up whisper backed up more to give the wolf space to think, as she waited she thought her face remained void of all emotion and her voice was quiet but she liked to listen to the wind while she thought, thought about if she really had a future her in mercy pack or if it would just turn her away never let her really be part of a pack, if azreal had her name on a list of wolves who he didn't trust, or what kole was thinking, if beast and rouge had been accepted yet, or if they would go start their own pack, they looked to be mates anyway, but she never really paid them any mind she didn't care, why should she? Wolves always left in the end whether it be willingly or through death it wasn't worth it to care, she shouldn't have opened up her heart, not when it would be shattered, this was just going to be a job, she would probably spend most her time alone after the new wolves were accepted, she liked her space and she wasn't ready for a friend or a mate, or even to be around wolves who wanted to be friends, they were always the hardest to reject, this was just going to be a job, and even if she didn't make friends she didn't plan on making enemies either.
Back to top Go down
Bain
Healer
Bain

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Bain's hackles rose slightly as the first wolf, known now as Diamond came into scent range. as the second one came he took a couple steps back before answering Whispers question, muttering " I don't see why not, if you got to far ahead of me I'd probably run into a tree.." as he said that he back into a tree and whipped around to see what it was, snarling, he then noticed that it was just a tree and turned back around muttering "Idiot.." to himself before sitting back down. He sat with a neutral look on his face. Staring off into a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Faolan
Scout
Faolan

Mercs : 3904

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: not interested at the moment

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:47 pm

(sorry exams are soon so may not be on that often)

Faolan smelled the air, he could smell saba not too far away. He didn't know what to do so he took off after he scent. It was a while before he caught up to her, when she came into view he could smell a few other wolves near by. He quietly walked up and sat down beside Saba, "whats going on?" he whispered to her as he saw the wolves. He reconized whisper but not the other wolves, he too saw the wolfs eyes that were different. He watched and watched wanting to ask who those other wolves were. He could tell that one of them was injured but he wasn't sure just how.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.ca
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Whisper paused as her head spun and she almost became dizzy, so many wolves faolan coming into scent range, bain wandering aimlessly around, saba sticking her nose in the conversation, and finally this new wolf diamond, wolves were so unpredictable, whisper sighed inwardly she needed some time alone and she needed it fast this onslaught of new wolves was bringing too many conflicting thoughts to her brain, she felt sorrow and slight pity for diamond it looked like the wolf had been through the mill and Whisper thought diamond was still eying the squirrel suspiciously as if Whisper had figured out how to use poison and wanted her dead, and then she was thinking of bain, how could she go to the alpha and say that a blind wolf wanted to join the pack and she hadn't the heart to turn him away scoffing at the idea of a blind wolf being an asset to the pack and not chasing him away to meet his fate alone in the harsh world she had known and loved for a year, then there was saba who was obviously curious and that made her slightly annoying and she wanted to join, saba was friendly and that made her apprehensive, she just wanted to live not the hardships and implications of friendship that was to hard to do anyway, then there was faolan saba's apparent mate, or was he, he was roaming the territory and she couldn't confront him now, not with diamond here in front of her, and how would she extract herself from this situation and still get to the alpha and then what would she say that all these wolves had met her at the border and they wanted to join, impossible, not wolf would be that open especially an alpha, finally there was Lyynn, where was she, whisper felt a need to have a wolf behind her, even if she didn't speak a word she needed the female's graceful presence and the confidence that seemed to seep into her whenever Lyynn was behind her, though her face remained expressionless these thoughts and raw emotions seemed to be tearing up the wolf from the inside until something would break on the outside, something had to happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmoon
Hunter
Shadowmoon

Mercs : 3761

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:39 am

Shadowmoon wrote:
Shadowmoon limped forward silently, the bite in her side bleeding profusely. She knew that there were packs in this area and wondered how is it possible that one of them had not caught her smell. The stench of her blood would go around of a large area if she did not stop it soon.She walked on, taking in everything for soon she would come back here again, it was good land for some nice hunting.She stopped suddenly, voices startled her out of her trance. She raised her nose to the sun and took a long sniff. 2, maybe 3, wolves were close by and Shadowmoon was in no state to fight, let against 2 wolves. She walked forward slowly.  But before she could do anything, her injuries took the better of her and she fell with a thunk on the bed of fallen autumn leaves.

[[Admin Edit: Sorry, this post must be ignored because you haven't been accepted yet. Please see your biography and what needs to be fixed before you are accepted. Thanks for your interest though!]]
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

Mercs : 4531

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:48 pm

The alphess climbed the final rock as she made her way to the top. It has taken her a few hours to make it to this altitude, and it being the highest point of her territory, she thought it was her duty to have climbed it at least once.

The mountain ledge overlooked the valley below and the long stretch of fields and forestry that was her territory. She could see the specks of tawny and solid colors prancing about below as her pack and other creatures of which they may hunt later went about their lives. The light was dim now, and she could see little clusters of her pack mates conversing and creating friendships. Her heart longed for them. To be as important to a wolf as they are to her. 

Kipxin sat down, her fur being swirled around her by the wind. A small chill prodded at her spine, but she ignored it. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in, her tongue curling into a yawn as exhaustion from the journey caught up to her. Blinking away the impending sleepiness, she lifted her head and erupted into a long howl over her territory.

The sound was crisp and ringing, echoing off the valley walls and singing back at her. She wished for her whole pack to howl with her below, up towards her figure on top of the mountain. She wanted them to take pride in their home, to claim it as their own. It was time there was some unity.

Wolves Mentioned:: All
Wolves Addressed:: All

© Kipxin
Back to top Go down
https://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:10 am

Whisper was tense as she awaited her answer, for her the time space though probably only spanning a few seconds stretched eons for her brain as the cogs inside worked vigorously processing the influx of new things going into it, from diamond to the color of the berry that bain had picked with his teeth, whisper's face must have flickered in confusion as she tried to mask it, but failed, and silently cursed herself, she needed to focus and control. Whisper sighed, she needed to get away and her waning temper and screaming stomach were only two of the reasons, she also wanted to go meet more pack members, even if she was tired of wolves she felt as if she should go and meet more of them, so far she knew only a few and those she did know were intimidating Azreal with his dominant and conflicting attitude kept her on edge and made her uneasy, she was never sure if he was being friendly or readying himself to attack constantly keeping words from the tip of her tongue snatching them from her with his own, and the alpha was possibly the one that intimidated whisper the most, she didn't understand kipxin one moment slightly short of temper the next friendly and welcoming, and her past views of alphas left scars that would never heal and constantly she had been dodging borders because of these wolves, she had always resented them for taking the best hunting grounds for themselves and then driving intruders away and now she had to be part of the pack and, it was killing her calm demeanor as she tried to appear calm and collected as confusion and fear of doing something wrong to insult some wolf and get banned were prominent and foremost in her mind. Whisper paused she couldn't just leave all of these wolves here, but if she slipped up and lost her temper then the consequences might be more severe, Whisper made the decision in an instant being rash and unreasonable because of the hunger gnawing on her insides and the patience that had all but vanished but in a last effort of control her tone remained even along with her expression and features " I am going to find the alpha if your intentions are true and you wish to join this pack then you may follow in peace" she paused wishing to extend the had of greeting before the following words that came out in almost a hiss and with her eyes narrowed it might have sounded even more so " but if you do not want peace with mercy pack then I can lead you to the border" and with that the female turned tail in her most dignified, but not haughty, manner to bound into the forest and leave the others to ponder their decision alone. 
Finding tranquility in this moment of solitude whisper breathed deeply and allowed herself to almost become one with the forest as she tuned in to all of the life and sounds around her along with the wind that seemed to hum to her a tune that brought good memories to her mind and in a rare moment the wolf smiled, but that moment was gone as she paused and turned to see if any wolves were interested in following and wondering if it would be better to leave it to someone else and just bound into the forest now and embrace the peace that it gave her in a simple joy to forget for an instant the conflicting feelings that had previously been enveloping her in a dark and cold blanket. But her thoughts were interrupted by a long how that resonated around the valley in a beatiful song of joy and pride, in an instant whisper had pinpointed the location to a mountain before, and seeing that it was not of too formidable height decided to explore and meet the strange wolf, before sending a howl back that said in elagent tones that she was coming to meet the wolf and told of many wolves coming into the land of her pack, whisper felt slightly guilty at leaving her charges but she would only be gone an hour or so and with that last reconciliation she began to bound over to the base of the mountain in long strides that seemed to swallow up the earth beneath her, the female's usually void eyed bright with energy as she bounded through the forest, not being noticed as her coat of red bled into her surroundings.
Finally the whisper reached the   base of the mountain exhilirated with exercise and rejouvinated the calm that had reformed around her like a bubble once again as the slight wolf began to run up the mountain in her lengthiest bounds, her paws quick to dodge any sharp stones, and her red brown coat outlined against the grey surroundings, no thoughts in her mind except of curiosity and joy as she simply ran recklessly up the mountain her tongue lolling out and her ears perked listening for the wolf and listening to the familiar sound of wind whistling into her ear familiar notes, before finally her eyes reached the top and her paws followed soon after, solemnly crossing the last stone, to see what awaited her there.
As the wolf came into view, she saw the gray, brown, and black shades intermixed into one elegant coat and after comfirming her suspicious with a scent, whisper knew that it was the alpha that she had stumbled upon and for that moment words failed her, as fear did not, and the wolf's features automatically blanked as she tried to hide her barrage of emotions flooding into her filling her with doubt and fear that few things could dissuade from her as the female stood there speachless.

Wolves Mentioned::all wolves
diamond, bain, saba, faolan

© Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Bain
Healer
Bain

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:32 am

Bain listened as Whisper trotted off. He cursed under his breath, if his eyes could see this life would be much easier, he would still be with his father's pack...he would be a proud warrior as his father had always wished for him to be. His blindness is what he often considered a curse, barely able to help himself or catch prey without injuring himself. He stood up and pressed his nose to the ground, following Whisper's scent until he reached a mountain. He had heard the howl, but was reluctant to join in because he wasn't a pack member yet. Bain had no idea how tall this mountain was, or if it was even safe to climb. He pawed at the side and slowly made his way up the mountain, his paw catching a loose stone every once and a while, makeing the rock tumble down what he had climbed. He proceeded cautiously until he reached the top, he had no idea how long it had taken him, but the blind wolf had reached the top. His blue eyes darted around, he scented another wolf, definantly dominant. He directed his gaze where the scent was comeing from.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Whisper stood there silently, afraid to approach kipxin, not in awe, although alphas were intimidating whisper was not afraid, but uncertain, but she barely had time to collect herself before she scented bain coming up the mountain, at first her thoughts were friendly he had followed and obviously wanted to join the pack, a second late worry, how had a blind wolf found its way up the mountain, it was unimaginable, but whisper did not betray her thoughts of admiration for the wolf in her voice or features as she padded up to him and brushed her fur up to his in a cold manner, it didn't mean anything but she didn't want to suddenly speak and surprise him, finally her soft voice began to drift with the wind as she spoke to bain with much more ease than the alpha "there is a wolf over there" even though she knew bain could not see she knew he could smell and he had probably sensed the alpha's scent earlier more confident she continued " the wolf's name is kipxin alpha of mercy pack, if you wish to join it to her that you must speak" before backing up and allowing for bain to go and meet his new and possible pack leader still hoping that she would find a way out of the situation soon, as whisper's heart throbbed in a fast rhythm more suited for  a hummingbird than a wolf as she eyed the pathway down the mountain warily, wondering if she could make a quick dash down and leave the alpha and bain to talk the situation out instead of standing here awkwardly, but to her dismay she realized that she had gotten herself into this mess and she would have to stand firm and more thoroughly meet her new alpha.
(ooc sorry but what happened with beast and rouge, were they accepted and this is after kipxin accepted them or are they still there with kole?)
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Hestia wrote:
A quick trot carried the medium sized fae through the new snow. Her paws had grown cold as she ran and now she could barely handle a trot. She huffed, her lungs trying to drag in the reluctant oxygen. Steam rose from her sweaty body, she knew she would pay for getting sweaty in such cold weather. Suddenly wolf scents meet her nose, her adrenaline ran freely as she became scared. Those rogues must be close at hand, she thought to herself. But then her nose realized it's mistake, these were old scents.
She halted in her tracks, these wolves could try to kill her. Her mind turned to the rogues, they would surely kill her for scavenging off their kill. She decided to risk it, her chances were better by joining the pack. Her lips raised to the sky and music left her lips. A request for company wa much more beautiful howled than spoken. Even after she finished her head pointed to the sky for just a moment longer then necessary. The beauty was not lost on her of the winter sky, the light blue matched her eyes. Of course she had no idea, but many had told her they looked like an ice blue. She sat down, trying to calm her breath and become presentable. She was sure her smell would be prevalent but at least her fur would be well groomed.

(Hestia accidentally created a new topic for her first post, so I reposted it here.)
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Whisper paused hesitantly, her nerves frayed, but her voice was calm and quite, her expression not present on her face as she respectfully dipped her head to the alpha lowering her tail and pressing her ears to the base of her head drowning out the wind whipping at them as she spoke to the alpha respect in her voice " there is a wolf nearby" she paused, not knowing what to expect, whether kipxin would want her to welcome the wolf or chase the wolf away, but either way it made whisper nervous and so her voice although still respectful was slightly hurried as she finished her thought "what do you want me to do?" Whisper almost groaned, but managed to contain it, the air felt so thin that she wasn't sure that she could, as she silently regretted her words, they sounded arrogant and smart, something that she tried to stay away from and she hoped that the alpha wouldn't take it as disrespect, but whisper knew that she couldn't take them back now, only wait to see what kipxin would do, about the new wolf and bain.

Wolves Mentioned::

© Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Kipxin smiled into the cold mid-winter night. The sky was clear and crisp as if the chill of the night froze away any imperfections. She gazed into the infinite sky before her ears pricked. She heard rocks tumbling down the side of the ledge and paws padding towards her.

She spun and faced the wolf. He had a black mask and he walked uncertainly, testing the ground and footfalls before taking any steps. His head was raised into the air as he caught every scent and his ears were perked up and swiveling to catch every sound. There was another wolf standing in proximity to him, uncertain, but as Kipxin caught her scent, she knew her to be Whisper. Whisper mumbled something to the strange male making his way up the mountain, but it was unintelligible to the alphess.

She watched the male intently, and wondered how he, in this strange condition, he was walking up a mountain. A thousand thoughts went through her head, was this wolf dangerous? The way he was stumbling could indicate he was rabid, but he didn't smell sick. Kipxin hadn't seen anything like it before, and she was confused.

She barked for Whisper to stand by her. She liked the small red female, and had intended to make her acceptance official many hours ago. But now wasn't the proper time, and she wanted to be sure to lead the female to the den site after this small dilemma was dealt with.

Wolves Mentioned:: Bain, Whisper
Wolves Addressed:: Whisper (bark)

© Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Scout
Whisper

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Whisper tensed when she heard the alpha's sharp bark before realizing that kipxin probably had not heard her above the roaring winds, but that did not comfort her as she worried what the alpha was going to do, she wasn't sure about kipxin, but did not hesitate for long before she elegantly stepped over behind her leader and bowed her head with her ears back and spoke something in a surprising loud voice for her, trying to let the alpha know " This is bain, he wishes to join mercy pack" whisper paused wondering if she had yelled to loud and hoping that she hadn't, if she had then she may have insulted kipxin but she finished her thought in the same tone thinking that it was better to be heard " there are others as well", whisper thought that that explained herself but paused, trying to discern kipxin's mood, constantly second guessing her wording, as a loner she had learned how to speak to avoid fights, as she generally lost, it wasn't that she was weak, just that no one had time to train her, it was a miracle that she had learned to hunt alone and some rudimentary fighting skills from instinct that most wolves from more competent training could predict and counter attack with ease, but none of her thoughts remembered the new wolf in her unease, until she scented the air and sensed her again this time looking curiously at the alpha, before realizing she was doing so and politely averting her gaze and looking at her paws, why couldn't she just mind her own business and not get into so much trouble, it was enough that she had insulted both the betas she didn't need to do that to the alpha, she had barely been accepted an hour and she felt on edge about getting rejected, she trusted no wolf and that didn't change when kipxin had accepted her and she sighed inwardly, content and discontented with the ice that she had tried to encase her heart in to protect herself.
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha
Kipxin

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Kipxin watched as Whisper hesitated before approaching. It made her heart flutter a little - did Whisper see her as unpredictable? Kipxin thought inwardly as she remembered her abrupt mood swings as Whisper reached their border and her heart sunk. She hadn't given these new wolves the most ideal first impression, but she couldn't let it bother her too much. She had a pack to run, and either way, she would be respected.

As Whisper settled behind her, she spoke,

"This is Bain, he wishes to join Mercy Pack... there are others as well,".

Kipxin looked at Whisper for a moment and nodded. She turned to face the new wolf, Bain, and spoke.

"Hello Bain, I am Kipxin, the alpha of this pack. Are you alright? What are your intentions here on my territory?"

She tried to keep a level tone in her voice, but the approaching wolf made her nervous, causing her to sound more intense than she intended. Her eyes were locked on this wolf, and she felt comfort from the company of Whisper.

Wolves Mentioned:: Whisper, Bain
Wolves Addressed:: Bain, Whisper(nod)

© Kipxin
Back to top Go down
Bain
Healer
Bain

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:06 am

Bain flicked an ear then sat down, very pleased with himself that he had climbed the mountain without a guide other than Whispers scent. His ice-blue eyes held a steady gaze, unknowing if he was faceing the alpha or just stareing into space. "I'm just sightless...there's no reason to fear for your pack. I wish to join your pack, as Whisper has said, I served as a healer in my previous pack and wish to walk the same path in these lands if it's not too much to ask.." Bain pawed at the ground as his ears swivled around once more in case of any danger.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Hunter
Rouge

Mercs : 4425

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Beast

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Rouge walked through the woods look at the leaves with their beautiful color fall from the branches they clung to. The air had a little chill as it ran through Rouges fur. She had a little spring to her step and was extra happy this day. Her and Beast were accepted into the pack and their new lives could start. (The mini plot we did together has happened) Beast walked by her side was she walked, not sure of where she was going. Rouge was simply wondering the packs territory, if the alpha called or anyone else she would come but for now she still wanted to have a little alone time with Beast. She randomly walked the forest searching for something, for what she
didn't know or care really. She came across a slow moving stream, a few trees ran on the side of it. She walked over to it and looked in the water, she could see her reflection perfectly in it. She bent down and began to drink the water, it was cold and tasted great. She looked up and turned to Beast "You should drink some of this water, it tastes great."
Mentioned every one
(i was given permission to say a little bit about what Beast was doing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mercy Pack : Territory - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercy Pack : Territory
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next