HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Mon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Top Sites

Meet Quiche

Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!

Share | 

Mercy Pack : Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kipxin
Alpha

Mercs : 2089

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Kipxin notice Azreal smile as she approached him and dip his head in respect - she could still trust him. At this, she calmed some and became less tense. There wasn't a threat here. Looking across from Azreal was a particularly small wolf who she could tell was female by her scent and structure. Kipxin wasn't a particularly large wolf either, however, she seemed to have a noticeable size advantage on this wolf. Kipxin gazed at her quizzically, wondering what she was doing here. On cue, Azreal filled the silence with a reason for her presence.

"She's a lone wolf, looking for a new pack like ours."

Kipxin gazed at the wolf, with her tail tucked and eyes low. Kipxin, slightly distracted by Azreal's pacing, just eyed the female intently, not saying a word. She narrowed her eyes, mentally noting the state of the wolf. There didn't seem to be any health issues that she could see, she seemed to be eating alright, and she seemed kind enough - she was at least respectful. She felt the presence of Kole behind her. She felt safer by him being there, however, the silence between the four of them was growing uneasy and she wasn't sure how to begin.

"Hello there!"

The small female exclaimed, startling Kipxin from her thoughts. She jumped a bit, but regained her composure. Slightly embarrassed, she gazed down at the female with a smile and wagged her tail slightly.

"Hello."

Kipxin replied shortly, rewarded once more by silence. Realizing she should probably continue, she spoke.

"My name is Kipxin - I'm the alpha here. We're just about to go on a hunt if you'd like to join us. We can get better acquainted that way, as well as feed ourselves. It's been a long day with little food."

Kipxin nodded towards Azreal, who was still pacing behind her hungrily and smiled. She turned and faced Kole, nudging him to follow. She took a few steps toward the hunting grounds, then stopped to look behind her to see if the wolves would follow.

Wolves Addressed: Kennya
Wolves Mentioned: Azreal, Kole, Kennya
Mood: Protective, Hungry
Thoughts: Let's go hunting!

Made by Kipxin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Kennya
Hunter

Mercs : 1668

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Shes waiting for him

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:21 am

Storm noded and followed Kipixin.She was a little hungry since she failed her attempt to catch a rabbit.she still had her tail slightly between her legs.she wasant sure is she was exepted or not so she followed behind the others bye a few feet.

Beta

Mercs : 2198

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He needs to find himself first.

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:32 pm

"Hello there."

Kole directed his gaze back towards the small female. She seemed to be quite respectful in her tone and the stance that she was in. The fur on the back of his neck lowered before the alpha replied.

"My name is Kipxin - I'm the alpha here. We're just about to go on a hunt if you'd like to join us. We can get better acquainted that way, as well as feed ourselves. It's been a long day with little food."

The thought of food made his mouth water. He was quickly pulled out of his thoughts of fresh red meat however when the alpha nudged Kole. His muscles tensed for a quick second as he felt her fur brush against him. As soon as the touch happened it was over. The alpha started walking away, leaving Kole standing wide-eyed. His heart was beating slightly faster than it had been a few seconds ago. Realizing that he was just standing there like an idiot he hurriedly followed her. Laying eyes on the male that he had growled at earlier he walked up next to him and quietly spoke.

"Hi.. I'm Kole."

Wolves addressed: Azreal.
Wolves mentioned: Kennya, Kipxin, Azreal.
Thoughts: Rushed post, I'm at school, sorry guys! Razz

Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:25 am

After a while Kennya only had food on her mind,she was eager to hunt but still followed
far from the others.She felt uneasy.anyone could tell bye her emotions.she had her tail tucked between her legs as she followed behind

wolves adressed:no one
mood:Hungry,Uneasy
Thoughts:Im hungry!!

wolves mentioned:none

Alpha

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:53 am

As soon as Kipxin mentioned hunting, it seemed like all the wolves were eager. Still waiting for the wolves to follow, soon Kole made his way towards her. He had an expression on his face she couldn't read: awe? confusion? She wasn't sure why she saw this expression on his face, but after a few moments of studying, she adverted her gaze to Kennya, who was standing very still.

She still had her tail tucked between her legs, and her posture showed she was nervous and uncomfortable. Kipxin tilted her head in compassion - the pack wasn't very organized yet, so it was probably pretty strange to join a pack with wolves that are basically strangers themselves.

Kipxin wanted to get these wolves food - now. They were all in rough shape, and from the way Azreal was pacing a moment ago, she could tell that they were close to starvation. She decided to move Kennya along and beckon her towards herself so they could go on their hunting trip.

"Come on Kennya, Azreal! Let's go eat while the large meals are still grazing!"

She nodded towards Kennya and Azreal as she addressed them respectively. She turned her back and began trotting towards the field, hoping all the wolves would follow her.

It was time for them to hunt.

Wolves Addressed: Kennya, Azreal
Wolves Mentioned: Kennya, Azreal, Kole
Mood: Compassionate, Hungry
Thoughts: Let's go hunting!

Made by Kipxin

Signature created by Kole 
Back to top Go down
Kennya
Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Finnaly Kennya's hunger drove her to run up with the other wolves,she still kept her head low sniffing the ground,she smelled blood from an elk,it must have been injured,its only about half a mile away.she wondered why the other wolves probably couldnt smell it.

her pelt was filled with dust.she shaked the dust away.All on her ind was that injured elk and catching it.her face seemed eager and she was close to starving.The only thing leeading her was her hunger and exitment

Wolves Adressed:None
Wolves Mentioned:none
Mood:Hungry
Thoughts:the injured elk will be easy to catch!

Beta

Mercs : 1840

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:05 am

Azreal:
Azreal studies the brute before him, a jet black male who was just a tad smaller than he was. But he was well fed, while Azreal was hungry. He had a strength advantage over Azreal. But Azreal wasn't about to let that show. He looks at Kole cautiously and narrows his gaze. "Names Azreal." He stands tall to make himself look intimidating and strong. He looks at Kole and begins to trot after Kipxin. "Why are you here?" Don't you see there is already a dominant male in the pack." He looks back at Kole and raises an eye expecting an attack. Kole looked fierce, and an excellent fighter. Azreal began to regret the words he had just stated, but he knew he needed to hold his ground with this wolf. Kole was a strikingly handsome wolf, and seemed to be good at talking to Azreals female. Azreal needed to stop this now.

Last edited by Azreal on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Witt
Lead Healer

Mercs : 1756

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Not yet

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:21 am

Witt
Witt grooms herself underneath a pile of moss covered rocks. She studies her underside carefully, looking for any signs of an injury she might've missed over the course of the week. She grins to herself and thumps her tail "no injuries this week." She looks up wishing there was another wolf to play with. She missed puppy wrestling more than anything. Witt looks to her left and spots a microscopic swamp. She eyes a small tawny colored frog happily jumping in his puddle. Witt laughs and looks up into the branches above her. She sighs and thinks to herself "why did I ever leave home?"

Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:16 am

"Names Azreal."

Kole was about to greet him with a nice to meet you, but the red wolf spoke again.

"Why are you here? Don't you see there is already a dominant male in the pack."

The words made Kole scowl as he saw the wolf move ahead of him.

"Could've fooled me." He growled under his breath, His eyes darkening and the fur on the back of his neck raising slightly. His eyes moved from the red wolf back to the alpha who was further ahead by now. With a quick cold glance towards the beta, Kole continued forward.

Wolves addressed: Azreal.
Wolves mentioned: Kipxin.

Beta

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:24 am

Azreal
Azreal stops his pace and looks back at Kole. He smirks and walks closer to the wolf, trying to show his dominance. Azreal gazes at Kole, hoping he would take the bait and accept his challenge. Azreal was challenging Kole to a stare down. The wolf that looked away first was displaying submissive behavior. Azreal charged Koles pine green eyes, fiercely swallowing any fear Azreal might have. He wanted this wolf to know that he wasn't afraid. Azreal planted his feet and prominently swung his tail to the side.

Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:33 am

Seeing Azreal turn around to face him, Kole's fur rose back up and he stopped in his tracks. The gaze the Red wolf was giving him was being returned like a mirror. Kole's ears perked forward and the fur on the bridge of his nose and the top of his head furrowed slightly. His eyes had lost their usual shine and had taken up a dark cold look. He locked eyes with the lighter pelted wolf, Giving him a look that would fell trees. He didn't make an aggressive move however. His teeth stayed concealed behind his dark lips, and his gaze was more solemn than anything else. He didn't want to fight this wolf for the alpha would definitely take his side and force Kole away. This thought was strange however. It shouldn't matter to Kole as much as it did at this moment.

Wolves addressed: None.
Wolves mentioned: Azreal, Kipzin.

Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Kennya was still trotting along with Kipixin when she noticed the males stopped,She stopped her trotting and looked back.They both looked Agressive and submissive.She gazed upon the two,wondering what would happen next.

Wolves Mentioned:Azreal,Kole,Kipixin
Mood:Curious
Thoughts:What is going on!?

Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Kole spotted the smaller wolf in his peripheral vision, yet he refused to tear his eyes off of the wolf he was facing. A low grumble, barely a growl, emanated from his chest. There was no submissive though in his mind.

Wolves mentioned: Azreal, Kennya.

Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Kennya noticed what was about to happen,She thought that she should stop it before somebody gets hurt.but she didntwant to get tangled up in this either,she
Quietly padded to a dried up bush there she blended in.Her eyes is the only thing that might give her away.but she took that chance and cautiously moved closer.
Wolves Mentioned:None
Mood:Curious,Worried
Thoughts:I should go help!

Alpha

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Kipxin felt Kennya behind her and turned her head. She saw Kennya trotting behind her loyally, however, Kole and Azreal had stopped. Kipxin slowed, craning her neck to see what the wolves were doing. Perking up her ears, she hoped to eavesdrop and pick up on what might be the issue.

Kipxin stopped once Kennya noticed the stalling wolves that were now considerably distant from them. She looked towards Kennya and nodded to let her know she was going to figure out what was going on. She sprinted towards the wolves, eager to get to them, and when she got close enough, she noticed the wolves weren't speaking at all - they were staring each other down.

Azreal, with his tail to the side and his ruff raised seemed to be staring down Kole who looked just as aggressive. Confusion passed through Kipxin, and she came to a stop before them. She eyed them both, narrowing her eyes. The intensity of the moment seemed to stillthe air between them, however, she wasn't the least bit nervous. She decided to intervene.

"What do you think you're doing?"

She snapped. Her bark was harsh, but her eyes remained calm. She looked at the wolves with an unreadable expression across her face. She stood tall and coiled - ready for anything. She wanted the pack members to get along - not fight. She didn't want any wolves to start off on the wrong paw from the start. She promised herself if these wolves didn't get along, she would prove her dominance over them and make them equal in submission.

Kipxin will not let this get out of hand.

Wolves Addressed: Azreal, Kole
Wolves Mentioned: Kennya, Azreal, Kole
Mood: Annoyed, Assertive
Thoughts: I will make them equal in submission if I must.

Made by Kipxin

Back to top Go down
Kennya
Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:17 am

Kennya emerged from her hiding place and stared the males straight in the eye.Kennya was waiting for a response with kipixin.looking just as firm as her.She teally didn't want any fights breaking out

wolves addressed:None
Wolves mentioned:Kipixin,Kole,Azreal
Mood:suspicous
Thoughts:What is happening?!

Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:01 am

"What do you think you're doing?"

The voice of the alpha pulled Kole's attention away from the red wolf, but not his eyes. He was slightly glad to here Kipxin's voice, but it still didn't stop the low rumble emerging from his throat.

"It seems that I am not wanted here."

Kole spoke slowly, putting emphasis on each word as they left his tongue. His dark eyes were still locked on the beta's.

Wolves addressed: Mostly Kipxin.
Wolves mentioned: Azreal.

Alpha

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:01 am

G H O S T I N G
AZREAL
Azreal stared at the wolf before him, his gaze unwavering as his eyes narrowed. He heard the growl emit from his foe's throat and snarled at him, mimicking the same low tone the other wolf was creating. He was determined, now that this wolf had engaged in his fight. Azreal was eager to earn dominance over Kole, to prove his place in the pack and gain the respect he knew he deserved. Having been the alpha's pup, he had learned a thing or two about fighting and how to gain rank.

His eyes didn't move, even though he heard the wolves who were in the distance moments ago approach them. They were in a stare down - and he wasn't about to submit.

Back to top Go down
Kennya
Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 am

Kennya watched in awe,watching the stare down.she wondered what woukd happen next.She hoped that kole's feelings were not hurt.She wanted to go comfort him but she didn't want to get tangled in the stare down.
Wolves Mentioned:Kole
Mood:Pittyfull,Curious,Worried
Thoughts:Let me help you Kole!

Beta

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Azreal:

Azreal stared at the wolf before him, his gaze unwavering as his eyes narrowed. He heard the growl emit from his foe's throat and snarled at him, mimicking the same low tone the other wolf was creating. He was determined, now that this wolf had engaged in his fight. Azreal was eager to earn dominance over Kole, to prove his place in the pack and gain the respect he knew he deserved. Having been the alpha's pup, he had learned a thing or two about fighting and how to gain rank.

His eyes didn't move, even though he heard the wolves who were in the distance moments ago approach them. They were in a stare down - and he wasn't about to submit.

Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Kennya watched as the wolves didn't answer.Thing started to get awkward she finnaly blurted out "please don't bring fighting or violence to this pack!" she whimpered."Please.."

wolves mentioned:Azreal,Kole
wolves addressed:Azreal,Kole
mood:Mercyfull
thoughts:Please don't fight!

Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Kole heard the smaller wolf shout, and a tinge of pain hit his chest. He never meant to hurt this pack. It was just starting anyway. Something told him to keep his eyes on the beta's but he wished not to harm anyone if he didn't have to.

A flash threatened to pull Kole from reality, but he faught it. A grimace took over his expression as images of slaughtered wolves flashed by. He shut his eyes hard against the horrid scene but it refused to leave him. Before he knew it, it was over almost as fast as it had begun.

"I should go then."

Kole spoke slowly with an icy tone. He wished not to bring violence into any of their lives. If his presence was causing a disruption in the peace, then he wished to not be there. Without a seconds hesitation he turned around and trotted off back the way he had came.

Wolves addressed: All
Wolves mentioned: Azreal, Kennya.

Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:33 pm

Kennya flattened her ears.she didn't mean it that way.she quietly said "wait,i diddnt mean it that way" she trotted up to kole "what I meant was," Kennya stopped at there.she didn't know what to say.she nudged him and quietly said "dont leave,we need you" she smiled slightly expecting kole to trott
back to the others.

wolves mentioned:the others
wolves addressed:Kole
mood:pittyfull,guilty
thoughts:come back!

w

Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:54 pm

One word could describe Kole's feelings. Numb. He didn't hear the words nor feel the nudge from Kennya. He barely felt the touch, and continued walking. the thought that ignoring her like this might hurt her didn't cross his mind. He was to caught up in trying to be so far from selfish that he couldn't even stop himself from causing pain anyway.

She might not want him to go, but what about the others? What about Kipxin? What did she think of him at this moment. She must despise him mustn't she? Kole was surprised at these thoughts that he was having. They shouldn't effect Kole's choice to leave, but somehow the thought of The alpha slowed him down slightly... Only slightly.

Wolves mentioned: Kennya, Azreal, Kipxin.

Hunter

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:08 am

Kennya narrowed her eyes.she chased after Kole.if gentlness didn't work Kennya tried annyoance..she tugged at Kole's ear,growling playfully.hoping that would temind him of happy play wrestling times

wolves addressed:none
wolves mentioned:Kole
mood:stuborn
thoghts:im not leaving until you come back!

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   

Back to top Go down

Mercy Pack : Territory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next