HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roleplay Reverie - NEW General Roleplay Site
Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 am by Guest

» Creation from Chaos - fantasy wolf rpg, just opened!
Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Mon May 11, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm by Guest

» The Corazon Affliate Request
Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am by Guest

» Gray skies Fantasy canine roleplay (All canines)
Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm by Guest

» Beating In The Dark - Sci-fi/fantasy wolf RPG
Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Top Sites

Meet Quiche

Meet Quiche (key-sh), our site mascot! Alright, so I know there/s really no reason for this particular creature to be our mascot, but she's so darn cute I just had to put her on the site somewhere! I came across her accidentally one day and I hope you guys enjoy her little face! If you do, hit the little like button!
Credits
Site ©Kipxin. Coding is done by Kipxin with assistance from Forumotion Help and other sites found through Google. Characters, images, etc. © to their respective owners. All other aspects of the site, including plot, layout, design, characters, codes, etc. should not be copied in any way without permission from the admin; all you need to do is ask! Please DO NOT STEAL!

Share | 

Mercy Pack : Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Scout

Mercs : 1604

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Echo licked his chops after finishing his howl and smiled. A moment later a breeze rush by him. flooding his nose with a new smell. "Another wolf!" he leapt up excited. Finally, this will be his first new wolf encounter in months. Well one without other wolves trying to attack him. He could sense this new wolf wasn't ready to hurt him like all the others. It made him calm down a bit. He took a huge breath and started padding towards the scent. Eventually making it to the territory line. He looked at the wolf when it came into view. He now knew this wolf was a female he could tell. But he didn't know anything else. He came a few yards away and sat down. Hello...I I mean you no harm he said with a stutter. I'm Echo... he said as he smiled hoping to show this new wolf he honestly didn't want anything but a new family.

Wolves mentioned: Kipxin
Wolves addressed: Kipxin Smile

Kipxin
Alpha

Mercs : 2212

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He tries to understand her

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:45 pm

KIPXIN

Kipxin slowly padded her way to the lines and soon she caught the scent of the wolf she was pursuing. He was a male, that much she could tell. He wasn't large, and soon he was in her sights. She watched as he slightly submitted to her upon arrival, but she wasn't convinced.

She let out a slight growl and her fur lifted. Her head raised high, she looked down on the wolf, looking up at her. Suddenly, the male spoke.

"Hello...I-I mean you no harm," he said with a stutter, "I'm Echo,"

Kipxin eyed the male, allowing the lack of confidence of this male to lower her aggression. She let her guard down only slightly, and looked toward the male.

"I am Kipxin," she said boldly, "this is my pack, and as long as you mean no harm, you are welcome here."

Kipxin continued to consider the wolf, eyeing him and his body language while waiting for a response.

Wolves Mentioned :: Echo
Wolves Addressed :: Echo

Signature created by Kole 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mercypackv2.forumotion.com
Echo
Scout

Mercs : 1604

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:57 pm

The Female Slightly growled at him and he frowned a bit. He eyed her as she said.

I am Kipxin," she said boldly, "this is my pack, and as long as you mean no harm, you are welcome here."

Echo nodded and he slowly wagged his tail. I'd really like that nice to meet you Kipxin He said this a little more confident then before. What would you like me to do? At this moment he realized he was in the presence of the Alpha. He eyed her then smiled. Im sorry... I didn't realize you were alpha he said sort of embarrassed. He calmed himself and stood up and crossed the line he was now part of a park. He was very happy.

Kole
Beta

Mercs : 2321

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: He needs to find himself first.

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:02 pm

"Listen. Im not in the mood for a fight. Obviously I interrupted an important moment, Ill let you too talk."

Kole tilted his head to the side as he watched the red male walk off. He didn't expect this action from Azreal. With a twitch of his ear, Kole turned his gaze back on Kipxin. He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a howl that peirced the air. He stood frozen in place as he saw the alpha glance his way momentarily before trotting off after the howl. Standing there long after Kipxin was gone from his sight, Kole pondered Azreal's sudden change in thought. Soon his mind wandered to the alpha and how she just left without saying a word. Kole turned and walked away, trying to keep his mind away from those thoughts. There was another wolf who might be joining the pack. That was important to the alpha.

As Kole slowly made his way through the woods he caught Azreal's scent and his thoughts drifted back to the red wolf and his strange actions. Without thinking any further into it, Kole followed his nose until he found himself near a stream. Spotting tracks on the ground, he followed them with his eyes until spotting a mass of red fur.

"What was that all about back there?" Kole asked curiously. His voice was void of any anger. The fur on his back was down and his expression was nothing but curiosity.

Wolves addressed: Azreal.
Wolves mentioned: Azreal, Kipxin, Echo.

Beta

Mercs : 1963

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Azreal:
Azreal heard Kole and he tried to get up. Sloshing around in the stream he tried to stand taller than Kole. Azreal grunted and tried to hide the pain beneath his front leg. "I don't know what your talking about." Azreal shied away trying to show he wasn't a threat to Kole but he wasn't capable of fighting. "Listen." Azreal sunk his head down, the stream rushing against his lower jaw. "I need help. I can't move." Azreal folded his ears behind his head in defeat. He whinned and moved his eye contact so Kole wouldn't attack. Azreal was very afraid. This was a new emotion for him. He relied on this foot for support. He couldn't fight now. If Kole decided to fight, which he surely would.. Azreal would die. He was completely at the mercy of Kole.

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:04 pm

This is Tonto. Age 2. A red wolf lost deep in the forest, a place where eagles dare. Here there is no one beside him but his shadow, a lonely spirit dragging behind him.

'Oh mama, I'm so far from my home and all alone.' The vegetation was so thick that with every movement the terra stick, scratched or stung him.

The trees were bent in a hunch from the wind and leaned over him like weeping soldiers wordlessly watching the stranger.
Lack of substance in his system led to a short tempered fuse which easily lit with a wrong turn, only every turn was a wrong turn since he was new to this part of the grounds.
Within just twenty feet he lost his own tracks for the thick marshy grass concealed every step with long jaded blades.
He thought a lot about his mother and his two little brothers, what were they doing now? When the mountain side collapsed it closed the mouth of their den separating his family, he was outside and tried to dig for the cave to save them but another mud slide took him down hundreds of feet in a descent on the mountainside.
It didn't stop there, he also fell a good hundred yards off a cliff to the grassy lands they hardly trudged.
Fortunately the packed dirt formed a cushion around him saving his life from the fall, he emerged with minor wounds.

That was eleven days ago, not even the Master was burning fire and why would he...it was spring.
He thought maybe if he was cooking or burning wood he could get bearings but the trapper wasn't at his house instead he was way down below at the human town for supplies.
He was probably 18 miles out figuring he walked in circles, at least back here the grouse were aplenty and thankfully he was an excellent hunter.
Tonto hated being surprised by the birds since they would sit in the tall grass hidden, sometimes he'd even stumble over them.
Maybe it was high time to set up territory here and get familiar with the surroundings, he agreed and laid down on his belly scanning the forest floor.
His paws were raw and throbbing so he tended to them, Tonto stopped and listened for any signs of life.
What was this the sounds of water crashing into rocks and a rumbling river?

He sprang to his feet like a coiled rattlesnake ready to attack, Tonto carefully moved forward poking his nose through a bush.
His eyes squinted to keep the pricking thorns from scratching them, it wasn't as big as he thought...maybe a mighty creek but that was all.
Still it was pretty deep, deep enough for fish to swim and he loved catching them.
Tonto caught two, one he ate and the other he carried in his mouth...despite earlier conclusions he decided to press onwards up the stream.
Weaving and ducking under fallen hollowed out logs he came upon an opening that brought new sounds to his ears.
Other wolves and Tonto pressed hard against the briar enclosing around him like hands clasping a diamond.
He saw a wolf (Witt) move along through the tree and tried to keep up with the canine hopefully the wolf wouldn't take him as a threat.

"Hello. Hello. I'm Tonto." He tried to leap in his/her route but not too close since he didn't want to crash into his/ her.

Landing out in front of her/his path he smiles and wagged his tail to keep the wolf from getting on the offensive.

His voice was a little hard to understand since the fish took up all the available room in his jaws "Hi."

Wolves Addressed: Witt
Wolves Mentioned: Witt
Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:51 pm

KIPXIN

Kipxin returned to the territory and into the clearing with Echo flanking her. She looked around - where was Kole and Azreal? She spun around, her ears flattening as she paced trying to figure out where they went. She put her nose to the air and tried to smell them, and she caught their scents. They were together, why were they together? Suddenly Kipxin grew worried. The two large males never got along, and what if they were fighting? What if Kole went off on his own, or what if the both of them decided to leave? What was going on?!

Not wanting to worry the newcomer, she glanced at him, giving him a small nod to assure him everything was okay. She tossed her head toward the valley wall and instructed him to make his own den and to mark it, but to stay a distance from her own den. She tried to contain the nervous energy, but she knew the wolf would be able to pick up on it no matter how hard she tried. With another final nod and a flick of her tail, Kipxin ran over to the edge of the wood, raised her head, and let out a short yet consistent howl to try and get their attention. This howl was intended for them to join in, and she waited for Kole or Azreal to howl back before pursuing them.

Kipxin was anticipating trouble.

Wolves Mentioned :: Kole, Azreal, Echo
Wolves Addressed :: Kole, Azreal, Echo

Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Kole watched Azreal as he attempted to rise from the water. He studied the red wolf with curiosity. He wondered to himself what was wrong.

"I don't know what your talking about."

Kole looked at Azreal with a frown.

"Listen. I need help. I cant move."

Taken aback, Kole slowly stepped towards the red wolf studying his movement. The drop of his eyes, looking away, whining. Was this all a trick? The fur on Kole's back rose involuntarily sending shivers up his spine. He stepped forward more, his toes now in the cool water that was dribbling by Azreal. Without any notice, Kole ducked his head down to Azreal's neck. He took the wolf's scruff gingerly in his jaws and pulled slowly, easing the wolf out of the creek. Kole then pushed his noes under the red wolf to assist him in getting up. Just then a short howl peirced the air, and Kole knew it for Kipxin's. Understanding that the howl was meant to have response, Kole shifted Azreal's weight to his shoulder and retured the howl in a reassuring tone.

Wolves addressed: Azreal, Kipxin (Howl).
Wolves mentioned: Azreal, Kipxin.

Alpha

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:48 am

KIPXIN

Kipxin pricked her ears and listened for a response and let out a long sigh of relief when she heard Kole's steady and reassuring response. She waited for Azreal to return the howl as well but received nothing. This made Kipxin nervous, was Azreal okay?

Kipxin barked in the direction of the wolves before running in their direction. She wasn't sure what was going on, but some part of her gave her the impression that something bad had happened, and from the way Az had been acting earlier, she could only suspect the worst.

Kipxin's head was spinning as she approached the two wolves, and the sight of them nearly caused her to collapse. She wasn't sure what had happened, but Azreal was hurt, hurt to the extent Kole had to carry him on his back like he did when she was having her visions.

Visions.

Suddenly Kipxin was struck with a headache so powerful she collapsed. Sitting, she closed her eyes tight, trying carefully not to worry Kole - he had enough pressure on him already. Her eyes were forced open against her will and she was forced to see the ghostly silhouette of one singular ancestor. This one in particular caused her little pain, and she was able to blink most of it away. The echoes of the ancestor's voice bounced around inside her head as the wolf floated gently toward Azreal. Kipxin knew they couldn't see her, but her gentle presence gave Kipxin peace.

The ancestor wanted to help, and this time, her wisdom was welcome.

Wolves Mentioned :: Kole, Azreal
Wolves Addressed :: Kole, Azreal

Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:45 am

Azreal:
Azreal felt Kole shuffle his weight and he tipped his foot in such a way it made Az lash out in pain. He yelped and bit his arm not wanting to ruin the help he was receiving. Azreal shuddered and twitched the pain was getting unbearable. He tried to drown it out, and tried to spark the adrenaline that stopped him from feeling it in the first place. "Just let me lie down please Kole." Azreal shut his eyes not wanting to sound desperate but he couldn't take the help any more. Where was his healer? Where was Addie.. His mother? Azreal just needed relief. He even considered gnawing off his own leg to make the pain stop. He looked up and began to feel the pain dulling.

Lead Healer

Mercs : 1879

My Wolf
Crush/Mate: Not yet

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:53 am

Witt:

Witt shrieked and skidded to a stop before this wolf. "Don't you see the pumas?!" Witt looked at Tonto with the fish and laughed a little. She liked fish and she liked this wolfs way of approach. She rolled over on her back and looked at the wolf upside down and pawed at his face playfully. She toyed with the fish trying to entice him to play with her. "I'm Witt. I like fish." She beamed with pride and looked up at him sweetly. She studied this brutes features. He looked like a skunk sort of and that made her trust him. She didn't know why but he seemed like the type that liked to go adventuring.

Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:09 am

Hearing Azreal yelp, Kole tried to be as gentle as possible. He wasn't quite sure what was wrong with the red wolf, but he knew it mustn't be good if it was causing him so much pain.

"Just let me lie down please Kole."

Kole nodded, and gently let Az down upon the ground. He wracked his brains for something to do that could help, but he was soon distracted as he noticed Kipxin there. As soon as he layed eyes on her she dropped to the ground shutting her eyes tight. He approached her quickly, but stood still as her eyes opened. They seemed to see right through him though. Kole remembered the last time she had that look. The smell of singed fur crossed his mind as he remembered what had happened. Quickly rushing forward, Kole nudged her neck gently with his nose. He couldn't help but breath in her scent. It was nice, It smelled of the pine trees that littered the forest.

"Kipxin, are you alright?" He asked hesitantly. His normally calm voice held a hint of distress for the alpha.

Wolves addressed: Kipxin.
Wolves mentioned: Azreal.

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:29 am

He stood a little shocked and embarrassed, Tonto was never that great around females. Especially keeping a good conversation. He got tongue tied but today, tonight his lips moved well.

"Are there really? Wow scary." He laid down on his belly with an amused smile.

With the flop of a tail he flicks away a mosquito, "You like fish?" he laid quiet watching her watch him.

He became a little self conscious at how her eyes looked him over, Tonto leaned in and gently dropped the fish in her maw.

"Here." He beamed and tried to contain a blush "I hope you like trout. I love them!"

She seemed kind and caring but also fun a combination that was rarely found with others.
He put his snout between his paws and observed the curious female.

"Oh my name is Tonto. What's yours?" He anxiously awaited a reply.

Back to top Go down
Kipxin
Alpha

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:35 am

KIPXIN

Kipxin watched the ghost as she meandered towards Azreal. This ghost wasn't like the other ancestors she had encountered. The others were sharp and harsh, beating lessons into her, but this one was guiding her gently and paying close attention to the task at paw - Azreal. Kole gently put down the large red wolf as the ancestor cradled Az's paw gently. Kipxin was focused, her eyes unable to part from the sight before her.

She could smell Kole before she felt his presence beside her. It was a scent she couldn't quite place with any particular scent she had smelled before, just the sensation of comfort. As usual when she is in this trance, she couldn't hear anything around her, but she could almost feel the nervous energy coming from her left side. With as much energy as she could muster in that moment, she dipped her head slightly, her eyes unwavering from their place on Azreal and the ancestor.

Suddenly, she was standing and walking towards Azreal. The ancestor was facing her, her ghost-like fur sweeping off her in swirls and billows in an imaginary breeze. The fringes of her long swaying coat were surrounding the injury, and for once in Kipxin's life, she made eye contact with an ancestor. She could see into her eyes - they were blue. She received a vision of pups playing, the large red one and a young weak female exploring together. The young female in this vision had a power, a power it seemed only Kipxin could understand, a power that was passed on by the young female's mother - Azreal's mother.

Kipxin stared again at the florescent female, who grinned. Kipxin was certain this wolf was one of Azreal's ancestors. The female approached her with non-existent steps and whispered,

"Love"

The wolf ancestor bowed her white glowing head and her body burst into light. A piece of her flowing body still wrapped around Az's paw, it glowed sending shards of light everywhere until Kipxin was able to snap her eyes shut.

The ancestor was gone, though Kipxin was too nervous to open her eyes, too nervous to see what the ancestor had done to Azreal - too nervous to be looked at as crazy by the ones she cared about.  She kept her eyes closed as the world came to life around her behind the darkness of her eyelids.

Was she going crazy?

Wolves Mentioned :: Azreal, Kole, (Addie, Aubrey, their Ancestor)
Wolves Addressed :: Kole

Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:55 am

Kole noticed the alpha nod slightly, her fur moving against his muzzle. He pulled away from her neck to look at her. Kipxin's eyes were still fixed on something that Kole could not see. Her gaze was fixed on something above Azreal. Suddenly the alpha stood up and took steps forward. Kole stayed back, watching the scene unfold before his eyes. After a few seconds Kole noticed a faint glowing from Azreal's paw. Craining his neck for a better view, The dark wolf hesitantly stepped forward beside the Alpha. The glow Kole had seen earlier was gone just as soon as it had appeared. Kole looked back at Kipxin and noticed her eyes shut tight again. after a few seconds Kole gently nudged her again.

"What happened?"

Kole remembered her explaining these visions that she had to him, but wasn't quite sure what to say.

Notes: Crappy post just to keep it going. I couldn't think of what else to write Razz

Alpha

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:21 am

KIPXIN

As she felt Kole's presence beside her, Kipxin, with eyes still shut, nudged into his side.

"What happened?"

Kole asked her, but she was unable to answer because she too was uncertain of the events that had just occured. Kipxin buried her face in his thick black coat and inhaled his comforting scent. She fluttered her eyes and opened them against the darkness of his fur before exposing them once more to the raw sunlight. Her eyes burned slightly from the intensity of the flare Az's ancestor created, but the more she blinked, the better she felt.

Her vision was slightly fuzzy and part of her was sort of glad it was because she didn't want to see Azreal's paw. Or Azreal for that matter - he could be dead right now and it would be her fault, all her fault for coming here and bringing the spirit with her. She, as an alpha, would be responsible for the destruction of her own pack. Kipxin let out a cry that she didn't try to muffle and looked down towards her own white paws. She walked closer to Kole and nuzzled him - she was afraid. She spoke softly, knowing the confusion he felt the last time this had happened. She muttered a quick

"I'm fine... but - Az,"

before her breath caught and she was unable to go on. She felt guilty, so guilty, and scared for what was going to come next. She could only hope and pray to the ancestors that this time their lessons did good.

Wolves Mentioned :: Kole, Az
Wolves Addressed :: Kole

Back to top Go down
Kole
Beta

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:41 am

Kole felt her push her face into his fur. A warm feeling rose in his chest, and he tried swallowing the lump in his throat. He softly rested his chin over the back of her neck and closed his eyes momentarily, thankful that she was alright. He felt her move, and quickly lifted his head away, a blush hiding under his fur. He watched her blink her eyes as though she was just waking up and attempting to get the groggyness out of them. Kipxin let out a small cry, looking down towards her paws. He thought they might of gotten burned again and looked at them as well. He didn't notice anything wrong, and was taken by surprise when she nuzzled him once more. Kole stiffened slightly, but soon let his muscles relax. He hesitantly nuzzled her back.

"I'm fine... but - Az,"

Kole pulled away to glance back at the red male. He had almost forgotten he was there. He blushed again at the thought of Azreal seeing all that had just happened between the dark wolf and the alpha. Kole's eyes glanced down at the male's paw which had been glowing moments before. Everything seemed to be fine. He gazed back to Kipxin with a small smile on his face.

"Everything is okay."

Beta

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Azreal:
Azreal was lost. His mother had somehow come back for him. He couldnt imagine how she was alive... But she was. He wondered where his brother and sisters were. They couldnt be far. Azreal opened his eyes and saw Kipxin and Kole together.. Once again he was the third party. He chuckled slightly to himself and he lazily stood up focusing on the both of them. He looked up to pinpoint the location... this wasnt where he remembered he layed down the first time.. He was in a stream where he remembered. Now... he pushed his paws against the earth and closed his eyes. He truly had no idea where his mother had put him. Abruptly, Azreal remembered Kole watching him with his paw.. had Azreal fought him? Why was Kole here now? Anyways Azreal figured he'd take care of the grunt later. Azreal looked around to make sure he wasnt going to have to challenge anyone else. It looked alright for now. Azreal cautiously approached Kipxin and Kole "You didnt happen to see a white wolf run by here did you? Was she with a few other wolves?" Azreal asked nonchallantly and looked around pretending to be uninterested in the answer.

Lead Healer

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Witt:
Witt smiled and rolled around in the dirt for a few seconds. She paused on her back and looked at the wolf named Tonto "Im Witt... and I love fish!" She stretched completely out extending her back legs and front ones. She looked like a frog about to leap, only upside down. She fell to her left side and laughed. She crouched down and whispered to Tonto "I like you." She wagged her tail and put her muzzle between her paws and laughed a little. "We can share the trout if you want?" Witt crawled and put her paw on the trout giving Tonto a playful look.

Alpha

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:03 pm

KIPXIN

Once Kole reassured her that everything was alright, Kipxin cautiously allowed her eyes to focus. She spotted Azreal who was looking about his surroundings. He was standing now, completely unaware of what had just happened, or so she thought. She narrowed her eyes and inspected him as he looked about, she wasn't sure what he could be thinking, especially after what she had just witnessed.

The words that Azreal spoke shocked Kipxin, causing her breath to hitch,

"You didn't happen to see a white wolf run by here did you? Was she with a few other wolves?"

This had completely caught her off guard - could he see them the whole time? How did he know them? Were they in fact related? She wasn't crazy? So many thoughts swirled around in Kipxin's head - she wasn't sure what to think.

Realizing she still hadn't replied to the now healed Azreal, she looked at him with a forced expression of calm. She looked at Azreal and stared into his deep green eyes as if trying to see for herself exactly what he had seen. She needed to know.

"Tell me exactly what you saw Azreal - this is important."

Kipxin studied him, and waited for him to tell her, all the while staying close to Kole for support. Maybe she could figure out for herself what had just happened moments ago because even she couldn't figure it out. After 2 years of seeing visions, this was the strangest one by far.

Wolves Mentioned :: Kole, Az (Addie, Aubrey - Ancestors)
Wolves Addressed :: Az

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:07 pm

"I-I like you too." His body tensed and paws extended, he felt his cheeks grow hot and after watching her roll around Tonto giggled.

The red wolf looked at the fish "O-Okay." he sat up and curiously cocked his triangular head to one side.

"Hmm, maybe I can cut it with a rock." Tonto grabbed the fish a laid it over a sharp edged rock putting paws on its head and tail cutting it in two " There, you can have the best part." he put the tail on Witt's two paws.

He too grabbed his side and laid back down next to her "I fish all the time and pretty girl---I-I mean pretty good at it too." Tonto stood up with a rosy blush on his cheeks.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
Beta

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Azreal:
Azreal looked at Kipxin with full intensity and stated "I was injured. A white wolf came to help me. At first I thought it was you, I didnt want you anywhere near me. She spoke to me. She said Azreal look into your heart and remember who you really are. Who am I? I then realized I knew who this wolf was. I allowed her to care for me." Azreal looked down, his eyes now beginning to soften. "My paw is completely solidified. I only know of one wolf who had the strength and power to do something like that. That wolf was very special to me. She was a great healer. I just dont understand how she came back. I dont understand how she found me in such a hidden place... Does she know where the others are? Is she here to take me back??" Azreal looked down and took a moment trying to understand things. He slowly moved his head to look up at Kip. He looked her in the eyes and whispered "Please Kip. This is really important to me."

Beta

My Wolf
Crush/Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Witt will reply (:

Lead Healer

My Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Witt:
Witt curiously watched Tonto cut the fish into each seperate half. She was enchanted with how he knew how to do that. She'd never seen it done before.
Tonto came back with her half and she wagged her tail happy to see him. "I get the best" She said out loud and beamed with pride. She'd never had someone who treated her as well as Tonto did now. She really liked it and she figured shed be just as nice to him.
Witt looked up at Tonto and sat by her fish "You really are good at fishing. You didnt bite it too hard in the torso. Every time I try to fish I always do that. It never tastes as good that way. They are just too hard to catch, and they fall out of your mouth too easily." Witt looked at Tonto and smiled. "Tonto you are a good friend."
Witt ate her fish and was silent for a good five minutes indulging in such a fresh catch. After she was done she layed back down and crossed her paws tilting her head to the side and observing Tonto. She didnt know he had white on his face. He was truly a skunk! She laughed and whispered to Tonto "You look like a skunk. Its a nice touch to your personality." She smiled and looked up at the sky wanting to remember this day. She was afraid Tonto would leave and he would never come back. He was a good friend. "Tonto. Do you live here? Or do you travel? Will you be my friend and come play with me every day?" Witt slowly turned her head back to Tonto, her face showed a lot of concern. She was afraid she'd never see her friend again.

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:47 pm

"We'll thanks for the compliment. I use to be my family's hunter, so catching fish and grouse are my specialty." The red wolf looked at her and then got an unamused smile "A skunk? How do you like that. Give someone a fish and they call ya a skunk." Tonto joked and pawed at her.

He stopped for a moment, a prolonged moment with intense thought "I was separated from my family and can't find my way back. I'm not even sure they're alive" Tonto turned his nose in the blowing wind, his face saddened.

"But there's always room for more family...." The wolf smiled "and fun." he concealed the emotions just as he practiced.

"By the way....TAG!" He playfully nudged her and ran away towards the creek.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Pack : Territory   

Back to top Go down

Mercy Pack : Territory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next